Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    fnar fnar brrraaaaap
    Quote Originally Posted by sicwombat
    Hey, got to do the easter sunday inlaws trip. Planning on heading out to the yarra trails sunday morning to escape the inlaws for a while. 8am start from the eaglemont tennis club carpark. Hopefully i wont get lost, only ridden it once with Hud, back on boxing. Anyone else welcome, just a cruisy couple of hours, maybe 30 k's or so. Good chance to work off the easter eggs i've already consumed.

cheers
    Hey mate- long time Still on the Giant?

Paul

fnar fnar brrraaaaap
    Bottlelake park this afternoon with some sweet single track in dense pine and shore trails. Then met up with my wife and two dogs for coffee and cake at the cafe there (over looking a jump park and north style setup for the young ones- or old ones who should know better).

Some obligatory images

No good in rock gardens..
    What was going to be a short sharp ride turned out to be somewhat longer and more exploratory as I rode some "roads less travelled". Found a few pretty spots hidden away, including a nice dam that actually contained real, wet water. Amazing. Stopped to check out an old abandoned log cabin and spent a bit of time casually rolling along the narrow singletrack beside a water race that was actually flowing.

Boy it's powdery though and I could see a number of treads in the talcum dust. I hope we get a bit of steady rain to pack all this down, as if we get a heavy downpour the soil wash and erosion will be a shocker.
    Less isn't MOAR

Still learning
    Dec 2006
    Nice 200km ride today - Ferntree Gully, into the city, and then down to and up Arthurs Seat.
    Then back the same way.
    Recovery ride tomorrow, XC training on Monday morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by tom2304
    Yep farkin.net is mostly immature kids asking how to put dual crown forks on hardtails and such.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005

Yes still around

Hey guys, been busy with the new house. Should move in in the next couple of weeks. Very busy choosing carpets, lights, etc. All very exciting I have been doing a few rides, Lysty once or twice and a new local little track along the Kannanook creek, carrum to frankston. Not overly exciting but gets the legs spinning.

Wal, hope to see you out at the yarra tomorrow.

Cheers.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005

What the.......

Waldog, just saw the roll call thread and nearly fell off the couch. Have I been living under a rock, or have you kept this very quiet. What happened to the 2007 trance ? I thought i went thru alot of bikes ! Anyway looks nice, cant wait to see a trance x in the flesh. Havent really even had time to check them out in the shops. ( Too scared, I'll probably buy one if i see one, and with the current finance situation and new house, my wife will probably divorce me )

Anyway, wal hope you can make the ride tomorrow.

Cheers

Scott is a tool.

Hit up the Yarra...

Sicwombat and I shot up the Yarra this morning for an easter egg burning run. Top conditions temperature wise, but very dry, both our drivetrains were feeling it by the end. Good morning ride!!

Wal.

(Sorry for the crappy pic)
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    dID ThE YaRRA trailS tOO - AGain - BoRINg. The boys are correct...it was way, way dusty. I'm starting to get a feel for the Pink Ribbon Trail, it's growing on me.

First ride on my Industry Nine rear wheel, very nice, but I miss the noise of my Hope Pro II - it alerts people of when I'm coming up behind. Some people are hard to please *laughs*

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    yesterday me and a friend went on a 4hr bike ride through that bush in bendigo. We tried to stick to the single track. Was crazy dusty i was following behind my mate and had to drop back becaus of not being able to see the track.
    I'll try and get some pics. My mate the I ride with has a Cannondale Rush with a lefty, and I ride a GT Force 2.0. So It is some times a struggle to keep up with my mate heading up hills. But I kick his arse heading down.

fnar fnar brrraaaaap
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleDuck
    dID ThE YaRRA trailS tOO - AGain - BoRINg. The boys are correct...it was way, way dusty. I'm starting to get a feel for the Pink Ribbon Trail, it's growing on me.

First ride on my Industry Nine rear wheel, very nice, but I miss the noise of my Hope Pro II - it alerts people of when I'm coming up behind. Some people are hard to please *laughs*
    but just think of teh extra ooooomph on the CliMz whEn YuR iN dA RaCez BeeTiN Tha WiPpeTz :S

When i had a spin there a few days prior to the OtWaYz - the edges near teh water side were just crumbling like 2 feet inward. This plus no maintenance (seemingly) made it a fukin nightmare to ride.

No good in rock gardens..
    Quote Originally Posted by CATman01
    yesterday me and a friend went on a 4hr bike ride through that bush in bendigo. We tried to stick to the single track. Was crazy dusty i was following behind my mate and had to drop back becaus of not being able to see the track.

Shocking, isn't it? Those are my local trails too - gravel, holes full of powder, loose corners and loose rock everywhere.

No ride for me today - ran with the dogs as I was limited for time (and have been out 4 times this week already) then an afternoon of roast dinner and sticky date pudding.

Baaaaarrrrrrrrp!
    Less isn't MOAR

mtbr member
    Apr 2005

Easter ride

Wal, great ride this morning. Yarra trails were dry but had a ball. Makes a change to riding Lysterfield. We didnt really know where we were riding some of the time, but seemed to find most of the tracks. We discussed the need for the human GPS, Hud.

Great ride.

Cheers

mtbr member
    Wal, great ride this morning. Yarra trails were dry but had a ball. Makes a change to riding Lysterfield. We didnt really know where we were riding some of the time, but seemed to find most of the tracks. We discussed the need for the human GPS, Hud.

Great ride.

Cheers

Mate, ride there at least once / week, was going to try to hook up, but was running late. Maybe some other time?

Keep Riding !!

Woodend

Just returned from Woodend / Wombat State Forest.

Great ride with a crew of 9, One had a little stack early on and bent his derailier so was restricted to 3 gears (chainring only). I collected a stick towards the end and snapped the derailier hanger on the Ibis , lucky I had a spare and was soon on our way.

About 20 kms all up basically all on sweet single track with no monster climbs except the final 500-600 metres switchback climb (no real monster anyway) back to the trailhead.

Now I just need to get fitter for the BMC 100 km in April
    Just Ride !

Still learning
    Dec 2006
    Well, topped off Saturdays 200km ride with a quick 30m recovery ride on Sunday morning, and then 2 hours out at Beaconsfield today.

Tomorrow: LT test.
    Yep farkin.net is mostly immature kids asking how to put dual crown forks on hardtails and such.

mtbr member
    I did 95 km out to Lysterfield and back yesterday. It was a great ride with about 50km of it spent on singletrack in Lysterfield. Some of the trails, especially the top of the hug trail, seem to need some work.

Some of my favorite singletracks and most scenic fireroads are on the way to the mountain bike park through the south side of the national park. Mountain bikes are pretty limited but there are some multi use singletracks which are good fun. There was one climb up Lysterfield Hills Track which I reckon would almost rival the top of the wild dog creek road in the 2007 Otway Odyssey for steepness and length.

It looked like raining all day but it only showered once. Hopefully the rain last night will pack down some of the dust on the Yarra. This ride was an attempt at some last mintue training for the S.H.I.T.S on the last weekend of the holidays. Anyone else entered?
    Last edited by woody45; 03-24-2008 at 05:22 PM.

fan of maple syrup
    We didnt really know where we were riding some of the time, but seemed to find most of the tracks. We discussed the need for the human GPS, Hud.
    If you can't get in touch with Hud, I'll happily show you around down there - it's practically my backyard (well ... almost). But you're on the money finding most of the tracks. There's a particular path that flows really well through that stuff down near Ivanhoe, and the Pink Ribbon Trail at the end has a route that seems to work better one way over the other (climbs using switchbacks instead of straight up).

Headed out to St Andrews yesterday with a mate. Clocked up 25kms of the reverse loop. Really loving the awesome downhill part that ends on Motchalls Rd. I stopped down the bottom to wait for my friend and looking back up made me realise it's steeper than you think. Rode through many an inappropriate website - found 3 spiders crawling around my clothes (little ones) at one point. I think we were the first riders through for the day. Failed to spot the mirage at Long Gully Rd (Hud will know what I'm talking about) which was a shame. At the end I met the really friendly guy from the Gen Store who works on some of the tracks out there.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    I was in Bendigo over Easter. Didn't get out as much as I would have liked, but did a session on Sunday while it was drizzling, so no problem with the dust.

This morning I did my one hour commute on the Yarra Trails (advantage of working from home) and the rain has packed the track down very nicely.

Bike is a bit dirtier than usual though.

Looking forward to a cool and not dusty gut full on Sunday.

Im a Cowboy
    Wynyard/dream, Queenstown....on holiday, you Kiwis dont do stuff by halves do you

whoever built all that stuff........my thanks
    DON'T TELL ME I'M STILL ON THAT FECKIN' ISLAND! ....

Scott is a tool.

mmm wet trails....

Did 30kms of the Yarra in the dark, good times, some big puddles to be found but overall the tracks were pretty good.

Crossmark's are not wet weather tyres.

Wal.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Good to be back in the land of the living. I spent a week at Apollo Bay, only went to Forrest once, but had a big day there. Did the red carpet loop, then all of the yaugher trails. Saw a huge snake, thick as my wrist, on a remote trail, which is a bit scary when by oneself. Got back to the carpark at the end and saw a guy I knew, who then convinced me to do Marriners Run the 2nd time. WooHoo!
    Another day I went up and back down Wild Dog rd plus a few local rides in the area.

See you at beechworth Woody, I'll be on the grey superlight with a green salsa jersey.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by waldog
    Did 30kms of the Yarra in the dark, good times, some big puddles to be found but overall the tracks were pretty good.

Crossmark's are not wet weather tyres.

Wal.
    I just went out to the Yarra on my crossmarks and I definatly agree.

All the trails around Westerfolds park were not too muddy though. Mainly just nice and firm with a few puddles around.

I rode the pink ribbon trail which has been extended again! I'd guess about 250-350 extra metres of trail in amongst the plantation trees. If you connect it into the riverside singletrack and the original trails around the hill there is a about a 35 minute loop you can do. Maybe even enough for an enduro event?

mtbr member
    Ill be on a blue and silver giant iguana with a world champion jersey on. Cya there.

Just got out for a ride on my singlespeed around the Heidleberg trails. It was my first proper mountain bike on it and it was an absolute blast! More challenging than those trails have ever been and yet suprisingly capable, except for the brakes which were pretty much useless in the mud, but who needs brakes at Heidleberg.

I've set it up with some old tires more suitable for the mud than the corssmarks on my other bike and they worked really well. The best thing is that I've spent absolutely no money on the bike and really enjoy it.

Post ride after a quick hose down.
    IMG_0793scaled.jpg

The beasty (I think) front mud tire: actually just a modified Barracuda.
    IMG_0794scaledf.jpg

IMG_795scaled.jpg

mtbr member
    Woohoo! First XC race of the season...got taken out a couple of times in the first lap by two ultra-newb's (that is, newer newbies than me), knocking the rear derailleur out of alignment, losing lots of time, positions and the inevitable sheep station that was riding on the results... Bugger! Second lap was a flat out effort, minus low gear. Thoroughly enjoyable.
    "The grass (on the other side) may be greener, but it's just as hard to mow..." - John Butler Trio, "Better than".

fnar fnar brrraaaaap
    I've been riding mostly at Bottle lake this week on a rigid bike with a mate. Very different to Port Hills in that it's not very technical but fast and flowy.

Earlier today we headed up Port Hills and onto another trail I've not ridden (so many!) past the Sign of the Kiwi where we climbed (more) for a really good down back to where we started. Then back the way we rode across traverse track to the Bowenvale trail into the city.

On a rigid bike it was very challenging- but i have a soft spot for riding rigid (i spent most of 2007 riding solo at events on one) and boy do you have you think about where your front end is going here.... its very mentally exhausting! (but very satisfying ) The fact that most people ride 5" duallys kind of turned a few heads

Some piccys....

A killer view just past the Sign of the Kiwi.

The ride.

fan of maple syrup
    Rode St Andrews on Saturday with Hud, Hud's brother and 3 other guys. Ride ended early for me thanks to this:

Hopefully it won't be too long at the doctors. Gotta train for the BMC 100km...

fnar fnar brrraaaaap
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear_powered
    Rode St Andrews on Saturday with Hud, Hud's brother and 3 other guys. Ride ended early for me thanks to this:

WOW- the terrain is not even that rough there either. What happened? JRA?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear_powered

You do have at least one back-up bike though..don't you??

fnar fnar brrraaaaap
    WasSsSuP

fan of maple syrup
    While I'd love to tell tales of the 6ft huck-to-flat that severed my dropout like a gangrenous pinky, all I can report is that it was most likely a manufacturing fault. I ride hard, but so do my friends, and their frames remain intact.

This occurred while climbing, out of the saddle, up a pretty steep little off-camber section of the Long Gully singletrack. Heard a crack/pop kinda sound, followed by tyre rub (since the rear triangle went all wonky on the off-camber). Thought it was a severely broken/buckled wheel until closer inspection showed otherwise. Very lame.

I have my commuter, which is a hardtail MTB. If I get desperate enough I'll throw the knobblies back on and get it dirty, however it has shifting issues under load that I have to fix since 2 bike shops haven't been able to. But I get your point .... it would be nice to have a stable full of sweet rides indeed.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilostmypassword
    WasSsSuP
    1. wishing I wasn't at work
    2. dreaming of n+1 : salsa mamasita
    3. wishing that I had my parcel...no news yet...I WANT MY GREEN i9 WHEEL...NOW
    4. waiting for my new work lappie (MacBook Pro) to arrive...NOICE
    5. wiShINg for a decEnT traiL NetwORk and suPPortInG TowN clOse to MelB - FoRrEST dIdnt cut iT FOr me, TOO manY LIttle DICKy traCkS, no MoBIle receptiON. LOVeD TraCK 3 throuGh. Can somebody transplant the Scottish bike parks to here. please
    6. thinking that I'm pretty negative at the moment.
    7. looking forward to throwing some more rocks and assorted trail matter at you when in NZ...issuing 58 inches of justice....29er style

Scott is a tool.

Back in sunny gippsland.

Did 13kms in the local hills, not much, but 8km of that was climbing up to the local downhill track and then straight back down, good times.

Wal.

Still learning
    Dec 2006
    Stupidly, I decided to actually start the Big Hill Marathon on Sunday - I say stupidly because I had (and still have) a cold. Such was the same for the finisher ahead and behind me as well though, with 3 of the top 4 being walking plague.

Almost managed to go OTB on the final singletrack descent when I got caught in some ruts - no idea how I stayed upright.

Grover managed to fly by me with only about 2km to go, a speed on rutted firetrail I just didn't have the coincidence to chase at - and at the time I didn't realise he was in my class. Not that it would have mattered if I did, I still wouldn't have caught him - but it was enough to give me 3rd in the 36km Open. I reckon on a good day I would have been challenging for 1st. Definately a race I could have done without though - yesterday I was seriously regretting it, unable to get out of bed.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    *Post deleted due to offensive content.*
    Last edited by Hud; 04-01-2008 at 08:17 PM.

mtbr member
    That is a NICE post, I've been eying those for a while. Do you know if they do a custom bend to give increased set-back? Ta. Who did you purchase it through?

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    There is a straight post as well as a layback model, I've heard that you can also get custom layback (amount) and custom length.
    I got it through MTBPrecision, they have just started as a distributer I think. I got it for a good price to make up for some mucking around, so I'd better not quote it. You can get it direct from Eriksen, though I found it much cheaper in my case to go through MTBPrecision.

fnar fnar brrraaaaap
    Quote Originally Posted by Hud
    My parcel arrived today: Eriksen ti post!!!
    I felt it was worthy of being photographed on a bed of silk, but I couldn't find anything except an old pair of boxers, but somehow they don't cut the mustard.
    Nice. Is this for the niner? As for boxers? WTF
    Question is.... how much and where did you order it? I WANT ONE (not the boxers)

fnar fnar brrraaaaap
    1. wishing I wasn't at work
    2. dreaming of n+1 : salsa mamasita
    3. wishing that I had my parcel...no news yet...I WANT MY GREEN i9 WHEEL...NOW
    4. waiting for my new work lappie (MacBook Pro) to arrive...NOICE
    5. wiShINg for a decEnT traiL NetwORk and suPPortInG TowN clOse to MelB - FoRrEST dIdnt cut iT FOr me, TOO manY LIttle DICKy traCkS, no MoBIle receptiON. LOVeD TraCK 3 throuGh. Can somebody transplant the Scottish bike parks to here. please
    6. thinking that I'm pretty negative at the moment.
    7. looking forward to throwing some more rocks and assorted trail matter at you when in NZ...issuing 58 inches of justice....29er style
    hehe Macbook Pro eh? Very noice indeed.

No wheel yet though- OuCh!

Maybe this will cheer you up?

I have a stinking head cold though- so no testing bling until the weekend
    Last edited by ilostmypassword; 04-01-2008 at 04:05 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilostmypassword
    hehe Macbook Pro eh? Very noice indeed.

No wheel yet though- OuCh!

Maybe this will cheer you up?

I have a stinking head cold though- so no testing bling until the weekend

Mate, this thread had become the 'bling' repository - nice wheels...I'd like a set of Kings...looks like they'd build up nice and stiff with those high flange hubs. What skewers will you run? I want to try the 9mm DT Swiss RWS thingies.

Should we start a new Aussie/NZ thread for PORN?

fnar fnar brrraaaaap
    Mate, this thread had become the 'bling' repository - nice wheels...I'd like a set of Kings...looks like they'd build up nice and stiff with those high flange hubs. What skewers will you run? I want to try the 9mm DT Swiss RWS thingies.

Should we start a new Aussie/NZ thread for PORN?
    Ideally i'd like to run a set of Shimano XT/ XTR scewers as teh mechanism is very smooth to 'lock um in'- but I've got a set of Silver Hopes (same as your ones)- so i'll throw them on.

A thread for porn is a great idea. I'll go start it now haha.

Get ready to add your wheels eh?
    Last edited by ilostmypassword; 04-01-2008 at 05:18 PM.

Scott is a tool.

Did the local...

Went out to Vaggs Rd down here in sunny gippsland, or windy rainy gippsland. Good ride, only 15kms, but it always feels like double when you ride out there.

The Crossmarks let me down again, one really bad washout. Need some new tyres!!!!

Wal.

fnar fnar brrraaaaap
    Quote Originally Posted by waldog
    Went out to Vaggs Rd down here in sunny gippsland, or windy rainy gippsland. Good ride, only 15kms, but it always feels like double when you ride out there.

The Crossmarks let me down again, one really bad washout. Need some new tyres!!!!

Wal.
    Nice Shame we never caught up when i was in Gippsland mate. I'm glad that you have seen the light with the crossmarks- i had a romance with them until i wanted to actually mountain bike (not ride on smooth wippet trails ). I'd recommend the Nobby Nic- awesome.

I headed out to Bottle Lake for a solo ride after being sick since Sunday with a head cold from satan. I was sweating like a pig.....but great to clear the toobs and give my new Chris King wheel set a spin Dark came in rather quick but was dealt with - if not a little shakey..... I'm looking forward to this years night riding.

After 5 days not riding- i was going a little batty. Nice to be turning the wheels once again

I also had a little fun with my new bit of kit- a bendy camera tripod thingy- at last- no more looking for rocks or grass tufts As for the kings- they are real nice.... teh engagement just blew me away.... i'd heard that the engagement was great- but i was not expecting such an instant "whooosh" forward. Sweet.

Hey Puddleduck- that icecream tub lasts me a long time- honest

mtbr member
    Roadie ride today...70k's with friends. Nice to do a roadie now and then - makes you appreciate both styles of cycling.
    "The grass (on the other side) may be greener, but it's just as hard to mow..." - John Butler Trio, "Better than".

Still learning
    Dec 2006
    Beechworth S.H.I.T.S. yesterday.
    To paraphrase from Adam Craig, "At Madrid I survived the start, which was the goal, was feeling decent, riding in the 30s somewhere, mission semi-accomplished already, just settling in, and uhh... and then my bike broke. Catastrophically, and that was the end of that race for me".

Replace 'Madrid' with 'Beechworth', '30s' with '20s'.

After having an awesome 4th lap, lap 5 comes around and some newbie while I'm passing him catches my deraileur in his front wheel, so from then on it's putting all kinds of strain on the chain and making horrible noises, threatening to break at any moment.

Got to my 8th lap, still feeling good for another 2 laps, intending to get 9 in, was about to put a lap on the guys I'd been racing with at the start of the race, was catching guys who I knew were insanely quicker than I normally was - Andrew McCallum, Andrew Choma etc, was sitting just ahead of Shane Ford, and I get my first pinch flat on the rear.
    So I stop, change that, takes bloody ages. Finally get going after losing something stupid like 10 minutes, still enough time at the pace I was doing to get that 9th lap in with about 10 minutes to go, 10 minutes down the trail from that.... and the front goes - also pinched flat.
    By this point no tubes left (I only carry one with me, what are the chances of double-flatting on one lap?)... 20 minutes go by and then Nigel passes me, which was just gutting...
    Then the guy I had passed/raced with all through laps 4/5 passes me. It's only after this point people start offering spare tubes, by which point I'm pretty dejected.

So yeah, I'd gone from 20th to looking like a finish in 18th place, to 30th, with a 1h40 final lap.

Worst race ever

fnar fnar brrraaaaap
    Quote Originally Posted by akashra
    To paraphrase from Adam Craig, "At Madrid I survived the start, which was the goal, was feeling decent, riding in the 30s somewhere, mission semi-accomplished already, just settling in, and uhh... and then my bike broke. Catastrophically, and that was the end of that race for me".

After having an awesome 4th lap, lap 5 comes around and some newbie while I'm passing him catches my deraileur in his front wheel, so from then on it's putting all kinds of strain on the chain and making horrible noises, threatening to break at any moment.

Got to my 8th lap, still feeling good for another 2 laps, intending to get 9 in, was about to put a lap on the guys I'd been racing with at the start of the race, was catching guys who I knew were insanely quicker than I normally was - Andrew McCallum, Andrew Choma etc, was sitting just ahead of Shane Ford, and I get my first pinch flat on the rear.
    So I stop, change that, takes bloody ages. Finally get going after losing something stupid like 10 minutes, still enough time at the pace I was doing to get that 9th lap in with about 10 minutes to go, 10 minutes down the trail from that.... and the front goes - also pinched flat.
    By this point no tubes left (I only carry one with me, what are the chances of double-flatting on one lap?)... 20 minutes go by and then Nigel passes me, which was just gutting...
    Then the guy I had passed/raced with all through laps 4/5 passes me. It's only after this point people start offering spare tubes, by which point I'm pretty dejected.

So yeah, I'd gone from 20th to looking like a finish in 18th place, to 30th, with a 1h40 final lap.

Worst race ever
    Bummer. Honestly though (and don't take this the wrong way) you sound like you really need to chill out and not take it so seriously eh?

So how was the course? I really enjoyed it last year.... was it the same trail?

Keep Riding !!
    Quote Originally Posted by akashra

Worst race ever
    +1
    to ILMPW

One other word

TUBELESS
    Just Ride !

mtbr member
    Just got back from Beechworth. It was a great race. The course was fantastic, technical but all rideable. I think they might have added in a new section so you no longer have to ride up the hill on the dirt road. There was a fun singletrack climb instead, meaning that you didn't reallly get any time much on the course which didn't require concentration.

I used tubeless tires and had no flats despite a few rim bangs. I saw heaps of people fixings flats around the course though. The timing was the only real annoyance for me during the race. They said it would start at 10:30 which got pushed back to 11:00 but it actually started at 11:13 or something. I came through at the end and thought I had about 10 minutes to go until 5:00 so I just waited for the end, but I actually had 25 minutes, which meant I could have got in one more lap without missing the presentations.

The last lap probably wouldn't have been much fun anyway. Great event, especially the course. I think I ended up coming 41st with 6 laps. The start through the four cross track was awsome!

mtbr member
    Had a session out at Lysty, which came to an abrupt end when my granny ended up shaped like a banana. Turns out that one is meant to check the tightness of bolts on ones bike...who woulda thunk it? Somehow two were missing, and two were really loose. I bent a link on my chain by 30 degrees too. Good effort.

Note to self....check all bolts more frequently Richard.

Lots of debris on the trail, including many more logs and branches across the trail. The big storm last week did some serious damage. What did it do to the Yarra Trails?

mtbr member
    Last edited by Some Guy; 04-06-2008 at 05:10 PM.
    www.yourtrails.net/weights/ - Kick ass weights listing
    racing.thylacinecycles.com - Racing silliness

fnar fnar brrraaaaap
    What a pain.

Look on the positive side though- at least it happened today rather than 1/4 way through an epic event? Still.... damn fuel etc to Lysty sux nUtZ.

Obviously the Chuck Norris work out DVD's are doing the trick
    Last edited by ilostmypassword; 04-06-2008 at 02:54 AM.