Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: St Andrews

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Saw this posted on rotorburn:

Warning: Ridge Rd (Watsons Creek/Sugarloaf) anti MTB tricks n treats.

Just a warning for those riding out north east around the good old Sugarloaf Dam loop.
    The Ridge Rd single track has been layered with nasty anti mtb tricks as I found out today.
    Nails, tacks, rope strung between trees, juicy logs placed just right for your enjoyment at speed.
    I managed to remove most of what I could see but keep an eye out as it was getting dark.
    Ride safe.
    The twenty-nine inch wheel.

fan of maple syrup
    Makes me angry that.
    Last edited by nuclear_powered; 07-13-2010 at 06:21 AM.

nothing to see here
    Thinking of riding St A on Sunday 8am. Any takers?
    I see hills.

I want to climb them.

nothing to see here
    St Andrews ride is off. Heading out to the new stuff instead for 8:30 start.
    I see hills.

I want to climb them.

nothing to see here
    Riding St Andrews this Saturday 8am at the shop. All welcome.
    I see hills.

I want to climb them.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Doing the full loop? 40ish kays? will be there if I'm well enough.

nothing to see here
    Quote Originally Posted by Hud
    Doing the full loop? 40ish kays? will be there if I'm well enough.
    Dunno how much we'll be doing, but I want to have a crack at the track up Mineshaft. There's five or six of us going already.
    I see hills.

I want to climb them.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Have other plans but if they fall through will be there.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    I'm sure you'll be trying to collapse those other plans Casper...

mtbr member
    Found it!

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

My Loop

Hi all,

There hasn't been much posted for a while, so I thought I'd list my regular loop and invite any advice on improving it.

I start at the shop, head down the Clintons ST, all the way to the corner of Rob Roy, turn right down along Clintons and take the ST until it comes out somewhere around Gills Road.

The next part is a little messy, but I ride east along the Eltham-YG Rd and turn left into Clintons. Over the bridge I turn right into the Parks Vic access road, and either climb back to the top to begin the downhill ST from Rob Roy Road to the Happy Valley Track, or turn into left the fantastic singletrack near the beginning which also goes back to the Happy Valley Track, I wish I could work out a way of going both.

At the Happy Valley Track, I turn back towards the Eltham -YG Road, cross over the begin the ascent along Mitchell's ST, and then down the Ridge Rd singletrack (almost ran over a snake yesterday).

Left at the bottom along the Eltham-YG road bridleway, cross over to the KG cemetery, and then back towards Dawson using the horse trail. Left up the Dawson ST, across to Watery Gully Road, and right into Flat Rock road (plenty of ST but needs to be ridden a bit more in some sections).

When I hit Cherry Tree Road I turn right (boring, some ST), cross the KG-SA road and take ST back towards Alma. Alma ST descent, left into Long Gully, Bunjil, Boomers tracks and back to the KG-SA road, not far from the shop. All up, around 50k.

I'd love to get rid of the Cherry Tree section, and find an alternative to the E-YG section from Gills to Clintons Rd. Any clues? Also, I'm yet to explore the Skyline tracks, which may be useful as it's closer to where I live (Castella). Sometone told me you enter near some pine trees.

Anyway, stop and say hello if you're out there on a weekend - I ride a Jet 9 or Ti 29er hardtail, and tend to ride in the arvo if it's not too hot. PM me anyone who'd like to go exploring.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Hi T_D, that's a decent loop you've got.

As far as I know there's currently no way to avoid E-YG between Gills and Clintons, and if you head down Flat Rock there's no good way to get back.

There are other tracks you might like to use, that you may or may not know of. If you've a chance to head out in the arvo some day I can meet you at the shop or at Skyline.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Thanks Cowpat. I'll let you know next time I'm up there - I'm particularly keen on seeing the Skyline tracks. I occassionally ride from my place up the Old Kinglake Rd and across Buttermans track along a few roads to the shop, so it would be good if there was some decent singletrack a little closer. I'll also try to make it out to some of these morning rides now that the days are getting warmer.

fan of maple syrup
    Quote Originally Posted by tumble_downs
    ...but I ride east along the Eltham-YG Rd and turn left into Clintons. ....I wish I could work out a way of going both.
    If you're doing that trek along E-YG road (which one day will have ST alongside it hopefully), don't turn left at Clintons. Or rather, veer off E-YG road at Clintons, but then turn right about 20m later and follow what I'm guessing is old E-YG road parrallel to E-YG road for about 50m, then you'll notice a ST head off down the embankment to your left and head through some parklands, over a broken concrete bridge, then onto Happy Valley track.

Ride up Happy Valley track about (help me here guys) 1km - you'll pass a bit of ST on your left before this - it's where you'll eventually come out. So at about 1km, you'll see a track off to your left, which immediately goes through the creekbed and up the other side. Follow this, along the fenceline, past the bottom of the One Tree Hill track, then you'll start the climbing portion of the Rob Roy ST.

Once at the top (near the gate at the end of Rob Roy Rd) the track then heads back down, past the top of the hillclimb road, and along some equally awesome ST back down to Happy Valley track (the exit you passed earlier) You'll know you're on the right track here if, at some point on the way down, you ride through a mass scattering of scallop shells.

So that makes a nice loop that gets in al of the Rob Roy stuff. At least, all of it I know of. I'm wondering if there's some stuff east of Happy Valley I don't know of.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Cowpat, what is going to happen with the Skyline trails? Havn't been there since autumn and I imagine it's getting seriously overgrown. Rang Errol a week or so ago and he hasn't been in there either but is planning to - from about now onwards.
    I'd actually been planning a ride at St A. this afternoon with a few guys, though it looks like I'm going to run out of time, and it's quite warm... So I think I will ride Silvan instead (around 5 or 6pm...)

So you got rid of the Dos Niner Tumble_Downs?

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Thanks NP, I'm familiar with these tracks, but haven't ridden them in that configuration, so I'll make it a must do next time.

Hud, you remember people (or bikes) pretty well. Yep, the Dos Niner was sold and I had a ti frame made by XACD, the Chinese company that makes frames for Carver and some other smallish companies (Voodoo as well I think). I sent them the geometry of a large Lynskey Ridgeline, they sent me a CAD drawing, I paid and had a new frame in 2 weeks. Bargain priced, very light, and so far, not a problem.

With regards to being overgrown, I was amazed at how much growth there's been on some of the trails since I was last there - 6 or so weeks ago. The trails are still there, but the grass is so long alongside them you don't get a clear idea of what's coming up - a little disconcerting.

Post a note you're all going for an early ride next time - I'd be keen to tag along and pick up a little more local knowledge.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Hud
    Cowpat, what is going to happen with the Skyline trails?
    Well I may not be the best person to ask...but I'm waiting for the Kinglake National Park Master Plan to be released (was due October) to see how/if they might fit in somehow.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Ride this Saturday?

Forecast looks good at the moment (21c) but who knows what may happen between now & then. I'll be going out for a decent ride if anyone's interested.

fan of maple syrup
    Wow ... this thread's been quiet. Heading out there in the early AM tomorrow. Prob start from the shop at 8am if anyone's keen.

It will be a totally underwhelming ride of course. Victorian style.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I rode around Kinglake & Steels Creek this arvo - sorry I couldn't make it this morning. I have been there a lot lately though. It's good to see all the work being done with timber, stone etc. in some of the wet areas. Thanks to whoever's done that work. Can anyone tell me abut the tracks of the "other" side of the Happy Vallet track? There's one almost directly opposite one of the Rob Roy descents (tough climb), but it kind of just petered out unless I missed something.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    That one (if I'm thinking of the same one as you) takes you up to a dirt hump which you ride over and then follow the firetrail which will bring you out near the gate at the end of O'Sheas road. Straight up the hill from there will take you to the very top of One Tree Hill (Don't try it, very steep) Left from that point will take you back to Happy Valley Track, not far from the original creek crossing up to Rob Roy Hill.

There are no singletracks to speak of on that side of the hill.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Yes it kinda just peters out after the tough climb. A rough trail heads to the vehicular track that goes down to Happy Valley just south of the Bus Shelter.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Heading out to Smiths Gully store tomorrow (saturday) to do my first ride in the area in ages.
    Will be arriving at around 8:30 if anyone wants to come along. 40km ride.

mtbr member
    Andrew is planning a ride with some of the Croydon riders.. leaving the store @ 8:30 also

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    This has been posted on the Kinglake Ranges News website. Does anyone know where the track is intended?

Parks Victoria in conjunction with You Yang’s Mountain bike club are working on the development of the Kinglake mountain bike track located in Kinglake National Park.

The new proposed track is just over 1.8km long with a 300 metre vertical descent. An onsite meeting was recently held with volunteers to mark out the proposed track. The next stage of the project will be formalising agreements and then constructing the remaining obstacles along the track.

Sounds like it may be a downhill style track, but woukld still be great if it could be worked in with the existing network.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I don't have any news on it but I'm guessing it'll be the rebuilding of the Bowden Spur DH track. Awesome to hear that YYMTB might be doing the work.

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/show...=1#post2299428

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    It does sound like the downhill track, however, I was curious to read a little while ago that Parks Vic are considering a XC mtb circuit. This is to be located off Marshalls Rd in an area which is currently regenerating paddock and some bush. It's steep but has potential to offer some interesting riding. It's right next to the Everard Track currently used by many of us and close to Rifle Range Reserve and the whole network of Smiths Gully tracks. Check out the draft Kinglake NP management plan which is listed on the Parks Vic website under the Kinglake NP area.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Oh is that on the right hand side of Marshalls road going up? We were up near the gate at the start of Everard fire road once and some rangers came out of the gate into that property. I wondered what the go was with that bit of land, as you say its regenerating paddocks. A nice spot for trails alright!

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Yep that's the spot. Last time I was up there I saw some contractors working in there. I was going to cut through and try a trail which seems to go down to Buttermans Track, but wasn't sure if I'd be welcome. Parks Vic have done a lot of planting in there recently. It would be a good spot for some XC tracks, easily accessible by car and located in amongst other tracks if you want to make it a longer ride. We'll see what happens...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by trueblue02
    Yep that's the spot. Last time I was up there I saw some contractors working in there. I was going to cut through and try a trail which seems to go down to Buttermans Track, but wasn't sure if I'd be welcome. Parks Vic have done a lot of planting in there recently. It would be a good spot for some XC tracks, easily accessible by car and located in amongst other tracks if you want to make it a longer ride. We'll see what happens...

There are a couple of trails that head down towards Buttermans Track but both end up at locked gates with very prominent “Private Property – Do Not Enter” signs! One of these trails, Watsons Creek Track, starts as a fire road but becomes much narrower along its length. This looks as though it will be the proposed XC circuit contained in the Kinglake Management Plan. Would be good if this was extended to form a loop rather than a point to point trail.
    There seems to be a lot of work being done in that regeneration area as I have often seen rangers/contractors doing replanting and fencing off of what looks like old mine shafts.

mtbr member
    Did a loop out at Smiths Gully / St Andrews on Friday - shop, Rob Roy, Motchells, etc. Trails great as per usual.

However, the shop trail heading into Buldwij reserve had about 10 logs/branches placed across it. Obviously placed there as a deterrent. Spent some time moving them off.

Considering that there is some noise out there regarding trail access, are we going to see more of this (or worse) or was this a one off occurrence?

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Hey gentlemen just looking for some info on the st andrews/smiths gully trails as i am thinking about going for my first ride out that way on saturday, just wondering if anyone has been riding them and what sort of nick they are in with all this rain. Also can anyone point me to a good place to start and a loop to ride about 20-30kms

Thanks in advance

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Hi Muddy,

I rode there on Saturday afternoon, and given the year we've had, they're in reasonably good condition. There is a little mud around the gullies, but it should be a little drier after this week.

The best place to start is at the Smiths Gully General Store, corner of Clintons Road and Kangaroo Ground - St Andrews Road. There are always plenty of moutain bikers parked there and you may be able to follow their lead. Generally, you'd head down the tracks that gfo along Clintons Road, and then head up Rob Roy road to the catchment area beyond the gate. The best single track is here. There's plenty more, but you may have to tag along with someone to find your way.

Good luck!

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    G'day Mudmav,

Here's a link to the Garmin Connect site. A few GPS'ed rides to get you started. These are but a handful of available 'loops' to be had.

Garmin Connect - Explore

Enjoy!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mudmav View Post
    Hey gentlemen just looking for some info on the st andrews/smiths gully trails as i am thinking about going for my first ride out that way on saturday, just wondering if anyone has been riding them and what sort of nick they are in with all this rain. Also can anyone point me to a good place to start and a loop to ride about 20-30kms

Thanks in advance
    I'm thinking of going there Sat early, will be a group of 4 of varied experience/speed riders if you want to tag along. Haven't worked out a route yet but 2 1/2 - 3 hours is the aim.
    I don't know the trails well, but have ridden there a few times now.

Chris

PS roughly this route - Smiths Gully by mikky9 at Garmin Connect - Details

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    I was out there a couple of weeks ago. The trails were all pretty good, after this dry spell, they will be very good, except for the odd gully and oozing bank.

PS Mudmav I sent you a PM.

(BTW what is 'Rep Power'? I notice I have 9 but others 3 or none...?)

mtbr member
    It's been very quiet on this thread!

Rode out at Smiths Gully on Wednesday afternoon with Cowpat. Bit warm but great afternoon/evening for a ride! From the shop we did Clintons, around to Motchells right through to Turnung and down Gills. (singletrack along Turnung is very overgrown!)

Along E-YG Rd then into One Tree Hill reserve at Happy Valley track. Did both loops either side of Happy Valley; up and down Rob Roy stuff on the western side and then the newer loop (steep with heaps of swichbacks) on the eastern side.

Then up Sugarloaf trail past the dam and did longer loop up to Ridge Rd. Down ridge Rd, up Alma and along Long Gully to Boomers. Lap of Boomers and back to shop.

Apart from one sideall tear (mine!), it was a great ride!

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Sounds very much like my loop Jossa. I agree about Turnung - I don't think it gets ridden much. I've been there on a Saturday afternoon and been covered in spider webs going through it, so I must have been the first for the day.

The newer track of the Happy Valley track is very steep and difficult. I really need to be at my best to make it without putting a foot down. Hopefully it'll get easier as it beds in.

mtbr member
    We have been meaning to go and checkout Smiths Gully / St Andrews.

Does anyone have a GPX file of the trails. I run a Megellan Triton on my bars. Makes life very easy.
    Earth Wind and Water - Capture the Action
    http://www.earthwindwater.com.au

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    I'm curious. I thought there was very little growth along the turnung track. Or is it just some spiky bushes making life difficult?

Speaking of things being overgrown there is a Parks sanctioned maintainence day at Silvan this saturday. A good way to see the trail locations and do your bit for a good cause.
    Details on Rotorburn in the watering hole section.

Scott is a tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hud View Post
    I'm curious. I thought there was very little growth along the turnung track. Or is it just some spiky bushes making life difficult?

Speaking of things being overgrown there is a Parks sanctioned maintainence day at Silvan this saturday. A good way to see the trail locations and do your bit for a good cause.
    Details on Rotorburn in the watering hole section.
    Bigger, if i wasn't on call i would be there with bells on.

fan of maple syrup
    Quote Originally Posted by Hud View Post
    Or is it just some spiky bushes making life difficult?
    A few weeks ago out there with Waldog, there were heaps of those purple flower thistles alongside the Ridge Rd singletrack, right at points where you're at the highest speed and can't really avoid you're arm/hand bashing into them.

We all arrived at the bottom with bleeding, itchy arms, and I copped a thistle under my index fingernail. Had to stop for that one ... agonising.

Anyway, thinking of heading out there tomorrow morning. Last ride before the Otway shorty probably. Not looking forward to it - I've felt leg-tired all week for some reason.

mtbr member
    I'll probably be out there too tomorrow morning. Waiting on final approval from the boss sometime this evening!!!!!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Anyone interested in a ride this Sunday morning at St Andrews? I haven't ridden out there for ages but I'm keen for a ride to change it up from my usual You Yangs blast. I didn't have my gps last time and got a bit lost, at least this time I'll be able to find my way back even if I can't find all the good trails.

Scott is a tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias Pauly View Post
    Anyone interested in a ride this Sunday morning at St Andrews? I haven't ridden out there for ages but I'm keen for a ride to change it up from my usual You Yangs blast. I didn't have my gps last time and got a bit lost, at least this time I'll be able to find my way back even if I can't find all the good trails.
    I might be up for this mate, will let you know closer to the time.

fan of maple syrup
    Anyone interested in a ride this Sunday morning at St Andrews?
    Bummer - will be doing the Otway shorty Sat morning and heading back on Sunday midday.

FWIW the tracks out there are currently spectacular, as usual. Sunday gone I was out there by myself (first time I've ridden the area solo actually) and finally saw cars racing on the Rob Roy hillclimb track. I'd first known of the track as a kid in Canberra and they would occasionally show events held there on Sat morning's "Wild World of Sports" (god I loved that show). Finally, after about 4yrs of riding past the top gate, I heard in the distance the sound of open exhaust engines revving to the max. By the time I got to the gate there were 3 other riders watching, and I stayed on chatting to the marshal for about 25mins. Mostly vintage cars coming up the track, including one 30's - 40's open wheeler V8 driven by a crazy old coot who lost it at the top, fishtailing and braking all the way to the gate, with a grin from ear to ear. I had retreated to behind a large tree along with the marshal.

Anyway, enjoy the ride. Be sure to include Ridge Rd, but watch for thistles at about handlebar height right when you're at your fastest, and the ruts at the bottom are particularly unnerving.

mtbr member
    Yeah, I think I'll be out there too. Details?

mtbr member
    A few photos from a couple of weeks ago to whet people's appetite!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails St Andrews-p1070432-2-.jpg  

St Andrews-p1070421-2-.jpg  

St Andrews-p1070404-2-.jpg  

St Andrews-p1070374-2-.jpg  

St Andrews-p1070382-2-.jpg  

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Cool as! we are heading out there monday!

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jossa View Post
    Yeah, I think I'll be out there too. Details?
    I'm going to give it a miss tomorrow, the weather is looking pretty dodgy. It's a long way for me to drive if the weather's no good, I'll try again some time next month..

ndc
    mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Anyone riding out in this area this Good Friday? I've never been and would love to follow someone's lead, if willing.

I'm still fairly new to off-road (2+ months now) but not new to cycling (6+ years). I've been riding every weekend (Lysterfield, Candlebark, Yarra Flats, Stromlo [ACT], Majura Pines [ACT]) and I'll give almost anything a go!
    Last edited by ndc; 04-04-2012 at 04:12 AM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Guys are there any maps on Garmin connect ?

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Hi all,

I only heard about the tracks at StA the other day on Rotorburn, was pointed to this thread which I have just read in its entirety! Looks like there is a good group of people using the track, however I have noticed that in the last few months there have been no posts by Hud or anyone riding there anymore? Any particular reason? Would hate to be excited about going only to hear that that they aren't rideable anymore. I live in Eltham and am keen for a ride.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfullarton View Post
    Hi all,

I only heard about the tracks at StA the other day on Rotorburn, was pointed to this thread which I have just read in its entirety! Looks like there is a good group of people using the track, however I have noticed that in the last few months there have been no posts by Hud or anyone riding there anymore? Any particular reason? Would hate to be excited about going only to hear that that they aren't rideable anymore. I live in Eltham and am keen for a ride.
    Trails are definitely still used and are always in good nick.

mtbr member
    @pfullarton, I still haven't gotten out there myself. I have been meaning to for quite a while. Yet I think my St Andrews trip will have to wait another few weeks, as last weekend a group of us rode up at Mt Buller. Had an awesome day's riding. This weekend we are off to the You Yangs, then the following weekend I am hoping to squeeze in another day at Buller before it snows too much.
    Earth Wind and Water - Capture the Action
    http://www.earthwindwater.com.au

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    I'm still here. Been busy with getting married and moving house etc. I actually rode to Kinglake via Everard fireroad a week or two ago. A great training ride starting from the smiths gully store.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Any st A rides coming up soon?

fan of maple syrup
    It's safe to say there'll be many folk out there pretty much every weekend. But it does seem the number of organised rides here is dropping off a little. Maybe Hud was the glue that held us all together and since he went and found love this thread's become a bit of a ghost town

With_the_band and I were out there on Sunday for a decent lap-o-the trails. For the first time we decided to park at the bottom of Ridge Rd - the theory being that you get to end the ride on the endorphin high of a wicked descent, rather than a gut busting climb back to the SGGS.

Our loop took us up Alma, along LG road to 5ways, up LG rd to the entrance to Bunjil from that side. Havent ridden this in years and wanted to check out how the trail work we did near Panton Hill was holding up. Have to say it seems to be doing its job with the rain since. All the plants are still in the ground, the rocks are in place, the drain pipes are draining, and once PV finish it of with their proposed crushed rock, it'll be mint.

We rode Bunjil to the mineshafts, back onto LG rd, 5ways again, up Broadacres, along Clinton to Rob Roy, down to Happy, then the new stuff on the west side - my first time on this, had to walk to top but the ride down was Mega awesome.

Down Happy, cross EYG to Mitchells climb, which now seems to incorporate Huds section by default. Up to top of Ridge, then down to cars.

Crossed paths with on 5 other riders. Quiet morning. 28km according to phone. Tough riding out there ... always is.

Knackered for rest of day, happily watched Cats take the Dees at Kardinia from the couch all arvo.

Would love to build a creek side trail along EYG rd to extend this loop another 5-10 km by incorporating Motchalls and Gilles .. prob more than 10 actually since it would add the Rob Roy climb. But I've been saying that for years ... should just shovel up and do it.

Getting Addicted
    The Rides will happen again...one day...
    Yes this is Hud posting under my wifes login...Is this an example of my domestication??

fan of maple syrup
    Quote Originally Posted by Shells View Post
    Yes this is Hud posting under my wifes login...Is this an example of my domestication??
    No, it's just plain odd ... go turn on your own computer or grab your own smartphone!!

Hey we never had a Buller Bucks weekend. I think we should use that as an excuse once summer returns and the lifts re-open.

Until then though ... we really should go ride out at Smiths Gully sometime. Given how little you seem to have been riding, we'll never be closer to each other in fitness

fan of maple syrup
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear_powered View Post
    ... wanted to check out how the trail work we did near Panton Hill was holding up. Have to say it seems to be doing its job with the rain since. All the plants are still in the ground, the rocks are in place, the drain pipes are draining, and once PV finish it of with their proposed crushed rock, it'll be mint.
    Update:

Was out that way today buying a weeping grevillea for our front yard. Took Sally to see the work we had done and discovered some more rock has been delivered and laid out over the 'bridge'. Whoever did the section between the two drainage pipes must be very skilled at jigsaw puzzles because the rocks are tightly packed and super flat across there. Impressive.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Anyone up for a ride this Sunday early ?

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Got introduced to the smith gully loop today thanks to the brother inlaw, was a true test for my fitness due to the lack of regular riding and the drizzley rain we had this morning. Wouldn't have been as bad if it wasn't for the fact that there had been some track grooming recently... Let's say it was a little greasy and sticky! Still we had a blast and really enjoyed the challenge of playing in the mud, but look forward for the tracks to dry out and the new sections to firm up. The brother inlaw also tells me that's just the tip of the iceberg so can't wait to explore the rest of what St Andrews has to offer.

Scott is a tool.
    Wow, I really find it surprising that nothing has been posted here since May!!

N_P and I headed out to the General Store today and did a loop. Loving the work that has been done out the back of the shop and Boomers, just makes things much tidier and lots more flow. Lots of overgrowth on the trails further from the shop, especially the bottom of Ridge road, couldn't even see the trail in places.

Thanks to the trail workers, I hope to join you in the not to distant future

Tops spin today, very much enjoyed it, such a great place to ride.

mtbr member
    Anyone up for a ride out at SG this Sunday?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Members who have read this thread: 2