Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: St Andrews

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Damn it, i'll be playing cricket, i can't make it. I'll be up for a big ride sometime between christmas and new years if anyone's interested. Maybe saturday the 27th?

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Cool 9am it is, unless Piker wants otherwise. Haven't done mineshaft road for nigh on a year, so that'll be good, then we can sample my new trail, not that there is much of it yet...
    Anyone else, sing out if you can make it.

I'l be away on the 27th.
    The twenty-nine inch wheel.

I am right!
    Had the work xmas party tonight, so bit late here....will see what time i wake up, but would like to come, hopefully i make 9, if not ride on!

mtbr member
    May 2008
    G'day Hud (and others),
    I've done some reading through this thread and sure would like to come along on one of your rides - with 3 weeks of holidays coming up from this Friday, I plan on doing some more distant rides from home (Wombat, You Yangs...).
    I am pretty flexible on the dates over Christmas through New Year.

Please let me know if you are planning a spin.
    Thanks,
    Bob.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Hi Bob.
    Actually I was thinking about doing a big one this saturday (Fine 24C) as I havn't done a big ride for a few weeks. I wasn't going to advertise til I was sure it was going to happen.
    Just make sure you know what you are letting yourself in for. Sometimes people come out and turn back after 15km. I think you know Sicwombat, he's been out there and knows your fitness etc. level, maybe he can chime in.
    I just feel bad when people come out and it's a bit tough.
    I don't mean to discourage you at all, it is a great, fun area but steep.

I'm keen to do some more distant rides too, but they will have to be in the new year.

fan of maple syrup
    Quote Originally Posted by Hud
    I just feel bad when people come out and it's a bit tough.
    Don't beat yourself up dude - we're all big boys. We can handle it. We'll get over the fact that riding with you out at St A takes us to the edge, then over it, then smashes us up before rolling us in broken glass, dips us in lemon juice then winds us through a mincer. We may look like broken men but by the time we're home we can't wait to do it again.

* I speak for the less fit among us by the way.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear_powered
    Don't beat yourself up dude - we're all big boys. We can handle it. We'll get over the fact that riding with you out at St A takes us to the edge, then over it, then smashes us up before rolling us in broken glass, dips us in lemon juice then winds us through a mincer. We may look like broken men but by the time we're home we can't wait to do it again.

* I speak for the less fit among us by the way.
    quite

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    I'm sure Bob will be keen to come now.

mtbr member
    I'm sure Bob will be keen to come now.
    It wasn't that bad, matter of fact, after a spot of lunch at the General Store I was ready to go again

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Thanks for the warnings!
    Yep, Saturday is free, so I will be there, just post up where/when.
    I'm good for about 2.5 hours of pretty hard riding, then the smile fades, might shed a tear if we pass 3 hours, need an ambulance if we pass 3.5 hours.

Sounds like fun!
    Cheers,
    Bob.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Bob, I dont reckon you'll have a problem.

Cheers

mtbr member
    May 2008
    G'day there Sicwombat,
    It's a long drive, and there is a spare seat in the car if you can escape.....

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Hey, Bob75, not sure that i would be up to Huds "big one" this Saturday If there was a bigger group, with a few other lame arses like myself to keep me company down the back, I would probably give it a go. Not sure that i can get a leave pass this week anyway. Thanks for the offer. I'll leave you to experience Huds "big one" all by yourself.

Cheers

fnar fnar brrraaaaap
    huds bigone

fan of maple syrup
    You still riding tomorrow Hud? Looks like a cold morning but fine after that. I could potentially come out for a few hours ... maybe give sicwombat a lame arse to hang around with.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Looks like I'm going to have to pull out. Was looking forward to it too. Well maybe you and Bob can still head out, I'll leave it up to you two. Otherwise, Bob maybe we can catch up early in the new year, maybe during the week if it works out.
    Sorry about this.

fan of maple syrup
    Is OK - I am thinking Sun arvo anyway, prefer a warmer ride and the crew are more likely join me if t's not a morning.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Well, we (Hud, Grant - my cousin and I) did end up getting out on Saturday arvo for a pretty decent ride. Hud tells me this was the easy version!
    It was a great ride, thanks for the blast Hud, look forward to hitting up the St Andrews trails with you again some time soon.
    Cheers,
    Bob.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Half a day tomorrow at work then holidays till the 12th. Hope to join you guys for a ride. Still need a few of those lame arses to keep me company.
    Cheers

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Bob and Grant were rocketing along, we did the loop in about 2.5 hrs ride time. Might be up for another during the middle of next week. Keen to do the Yarra Ridge loop again soon.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Doing Yarra Ridge saturday as a training ride for the Odyssey. Will be solo unless I can get some MTBR members along. 21 degrees forcast
    9:00ish at the shop.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    G'day Hud, It would be great to tag along, but this weekend is going to suck for me - way too many chores.
    I am definitely interested in something decent on Sat or Sun of the long weekend if you are keen?

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I expect to be out there Sat morning about 9 *but* will probably end up doing a relatively slow 10-15 km loop via Bunjil/Broadacres/Clinton then after a stop at the shop to drop off one of us we'll be out again for another 30 km or so. It probably won't be hard man enough for you I'm afraid.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob75
    G'day Hud, It would be great to tag along, but this weekend is going to suck for me - way too many chores.
    I am definitely interested in something decent on Sat or Sun of the long weekend if you are keen?
    Possibly. I like to do something further afield on long weekends though. Maybe Moonlight Flat with Cowpat as guide?

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Castlemaine (ears prick up)? Good plan. Let's check the forecast on Tuesday.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    I'd be happy to do a ride up there too.
    Had a little spin tonight with Sicwombat, and mentioned next weekend, I think we will be able to drag him along.

mtbr member
    Hi all. Going to head out to St A tomorrow morning for a look around on the bike. Keen to find these trails everyone speaks of, as I live in Research and would love to have somewhere close to home as an alternative to Yarra Trails (with hills too :-P)

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Welcome to the forum Dan - how'd you go out there?
    I had a good ride yesterday, but suffered a dehydration headache in the afternoon after I got home.
    A new trail has been built out there to make a nice alternative to the steepest firetrail in teh area.

mtbr member
    Thanks Hud.

Had a good ride although the lack of hill climbing fitness showed. Haven't climbed any decent hills for about 2 years!! Stated off at the G Store and followed my nose for about 15 k and was having a great time despite the heat under the trees! Having not quenched my need for a ride i then went to check out Ridge Rd and decided on riding up from Watsons Ck end and back again. Ace trails that will see the fitness come back after about 15 months out of the saddle.

fan of maple syrup
    Posted some pics from a recent ride out here in the Passion forum:
    St Andrews, Victoria [o]

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    I think it's time to head out to St Andy for a look around now that the fires are out and things are settling down. Saturday 9am at the shop for a cruisy ride and catch up afterwards over a pie and coffee. Possibly 30 odd km.

Will confirm with Ross tomorrow that it's ok, it should be.

I am right!
    Was at St Andrews market last Saturday, good vibes there. Still not entirely sure where the fires burnt, looks like more up in the foothills of Kinglake/Nth of Buttermans Trk and Skyline Rd, but i'm sure Ross will know...

fan of maple syrup
    Sposed to be windy tomorrow (N40 - 45km/h) - I'm guessing that avoiding burnt out trees would be a good idea?

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Spoke to Ross and there is no burnt area where we ride (reverse loop) but maybe starting at 8am would be better because of wind/heat. He also said the area has settled down and no-one will be upset if we ride there.

(N_P, yes Mitchell is back.)

fan of maple syrup
    I can do 8. I will wander over to Kristian's desk and break the bad news to him (I think he and some guys here are going to be doing the MMORPG thing till late tonight)

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    8 is ok with me, earlier is ok too. See you there.

(NP, MMORPG? What was that the other day - FIFO?)

fan of maple syrup
    Quote Originally Posted by cowpat
    8 is ok with me, earlier is ok too. See you there.

(NP, MMORPG? What was that the other day - FIFO?)
    FIFO? sure it wasn't JFGI? Since to find out what MMORPG is, you should JFGI.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Count me in for this ride, 8am at the shop, see you there.

nothing to see here
    Hi all! Just an intro for myself. Name's Steve and I ride a converted 26" Giant Yukon circa 1996 single speed. I've been riding with Hud for a few years now, but I've only recently found this forum.

Looking forward to tomorrow's ride at St Andrews. See y'all there.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Just heard from Ross Everard track has been cleared, it stands to reason other fire tracks have been as well. Thinking of heading out there saturday, though I won't be in the fire areas.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I might join you if AP's Woodend ride does not work out.

Hud
    Singletrack minded

Perspective.

Those burnt out pics in the 'weekend' thread got me thinking. I trawled through
    my old St A. pics and found I have two taken from almost the exact spot as the burnt out ones from a ride a year or two ago.
    The two grasstrees ones are of the exact same tree I'm sure you can see the skinny tree to the left is now a broken stump.
    The last pic sums up the harsh beauty of how it used to be. Now it's just harsh.
    It's so sad.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Those burnt out pics in the 'weekend' thread got me thinking. I trawled through
    my old St A. pics and found I have two taken from almost the exact spot as the burnt out ones from a ride a year or two ago.
    The two grasstrees ones are of the exact same tree I'm sure you can see the skinny tree to the left is now a broken stump.
    The last pic sums up the harsh beauty of how it used to be. Now it's just harsh.
    It's so sad.
    Harsh, like the pr1ck of a cold that I developed after commuting to work on Thurs and Fri, then riding at St A on Saturday.

Then again it could also have something to do with getting too close to a lovely lady that had a cold last week...

Great ride at St A though Thanks Hud.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Yeah really off topic now . Hud, how about the shop about 9:30? And anyone else if they're looking to ride on Saturday. There's new tracks out there in them thar hills...
    To avoid further polluting of the other thread:
    Sounds good Cowpat. (Ches you coming?) What are these new trails you're talking about? These Diamond Ck trails ILD mentioned?

Looks like my time of being the trail guru is over...

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Without being too specific on a public forum just in case they're not entirely legit...the newest track out there has recently been extended. It comes back on itself then runs somewhat further down south, pretty much making a big loop of the singletrack out there. It's still a bit rough, needs to be ridden in.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Those ones are legal, but still...

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    yeah i'm keen for a ride on saturday, dont mind where just as long as i get some riding done.

mtbr member
    Hud, Cowpat,
    I'd love to meet up with you guys to share some trail knowledge but I cannot see it happening too soon - Its just too hard for me to get out on a Saturday at the moment.
    All of the DC trails that I do are roadside so therefore legal- or is this riding on the footpath?
    We did a ride from DC to ST Andrews loop and it turned out about 60km with the loop at St Andrews being about 23.
    The route was Phipps Cres to Reynolds (St from James Cook)
    Right at Reynolds- this has recently been asphaltedLeft onto Lorimer there is a fair bit of ST along Lorimer mostly on your RHS starting just after you get on.
    Lorimer through to WG -KG RD then up Valley rd onto Thorns then Watery Gully this is just dirt rd climbs to reach the top although again Valley rd has recently been asphalted.
    We then went out to the KG-ST A rd and rode out this way From here though Cowpats way sounds better.
    On the return journey take Flat rock rd into Hurstbrige this has quite a lot of singletrack along it again mostly on the RHS we then head back to DC along the main rd.
    If you still were up for more you could do Lorimer Rd in Reverse and then do Reynolds if you want to do some tough hillclimbs (steep not tech).
    Another little bit of ST is along Broadgully from near blackgully down to Bellbird then Up Wilsons and ST starts at broken gate on right at crest and continues after driveways do it in this direction not the other way.
    Steveob
    On Sunday the ride will start at 8:30 and be about a 25k loop your welcome to join us

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Thanks ILD. I have come back via the bridal trail at the end of Hillview a couple of times. That ends at Lorimer which I'll follow to Reynolds then Ingram then the Aqueduct Trail (a different one, not the one in Silvan!) to Allendale. I'll have to try heading along Phipps instead and see if I can get throught to Allendale from there via Royston or some other little residential street.

The loop we normally do from the shop is about 40 km.

mtbr member
    I think you guys would be fitter and faster than most of us but we do enjoy ourselves

Cowpat,
    don't think you'll get anywhere from Royston Rd although I have not checked it out.
    I think it's one property bordered by Phipps,Reynolds houses across to Allendale.
    Have you checked out going down Allendale from the beginning rather than the aqueduct trail I know there is some ST along there.
    This area is my backyard

PS I saw the(a) Albino Roo up near Hillview earlier this year

Have you tried Flat Rock Rd? The ST there is pretty good
    A few years ago I saw Cadel up there on his Roadie(Volvo Cannondale days)

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    No I haven't gone from the beginning (east end) of Allendale. I avoid Allendale because west of Ingrams it is busy and the road is dusty. I'll check it out.

Hud also mentioned Flat Rock Rd but it heads out the wrong way for me so I haven't been there yet. I don't know much about the area southwest of St Andrews bounded by St Andrews Rd and Kinglake Rd. I suspect there is a nice big loop to be had out there and it would be quite convenient to the shop, but probably not quite as high a ratio of singletrack to road as where we normally ride.

I didn't mean to suggest we are fitter or whatever, only that there might be a few tracks in Smiths Gully that you are not aware of.

fan of maple syrup
    Quote Originally Posted by I Like Dirt
    PS I saw the(a) Albino Roo up near Hillview earlier this year
    Did it have a little posse/security detail surrounding it? When we saw it there were 4 or 5 grey ones that seemed to be physically surrounding it like bullet catchers around a dignitary. Was a pretty cool site to see.

Hud, how about the shop about 9:30? And anyone else if they're looking to ride on Saturday. There's new tracks out there in them thar hills...
    So have y'all got a plan in mind for Sat? Long one out to YR? or close loop as far as Sugarloaf Res/Ridge Rd? Waldog and I are contemplating coming along and slowing your arses down (on the climbs anyway).

(sorry - shouldn't speak for Waldog like that ... I'll slow your arses down by myself)

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    YR is mostly burnt out anyway. But cheer up N_P, there's new tracks out there since you've been there last.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Yeah come along all. We won't be heading for YR that's for sure. We can work it out once everyone arrives and take it from there. I had a lightbulb moment and realised there is a way tp hook up two more sections that always get missed. But this will also blow it out to a 55km loop (with very little overla) so maybe another time for this.

Cog ride tonight, considering fitting my 2.25 Ardents to the SIR9 for the slickness of Silvan., but I'm not sure if I'll want them there for saturday...

fan of maple syrup
    Yeah come along all. We won't be heading for YR that's for sure. We can work it out once everyone arrives and take it from there. I had a lightbulb moment and realised there is a way tp hook up two more sections that always get missed. But this will also blow it out to a 55km loop (with very little overla) so maybe another time for this.

Cog ride tonight, considering fitting my 2.25 Ardents to the SIR9 for the slickness of Silvan., but I'm not sure if I'll want them there for saturday...
    If you're taking the SIR9, can I request a bike swap for at least one long climb?

Scott is a tool.
    MMMM, this is all sounding very inviting indeed.

N_P, i give you full rights to speak on my behalf! If i make it out there i will def be on my hardtail, the trance won't be ready before then. So, megasaurus (that is the pre-historic dinosaur with the perennially sore arse) will be what's in store for me!!.

I will consult the boss and N_P and see if i can make it out there.

Wal

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Sure! How about Broad Acres road? Then it's DH back to the shop if need be...

fan of maple syrup
    Sweet. Though I might bring my shock pump if we're switching near the end - the rear boing is playing up and losing air over time. Get's a bit funny-behaving ... ziggs when it should zag ... that sorta thing.

Waldog - will call. Daz might be coming, so too might be Kristian. So there's 2 cars in it.

Scott is a tool.
    Waldog - will call. Daz might be coming, so too might be Kristian. So there's 2 cars in it.
    We can all fit in mine, but i'm easy. Talk to you on the dog and bone.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I had a lightbulb moment and realised there is a way tp hook up two more sections that always get missed. But this will also blow it out to a 55km loop (with very little overla) so maybe another time for this.
    I trust we will learn of this epiphany of yours on Saturday? Maybe you're thinking to link up the unburnt start and end of the YR ride via Watsons Creek singletrack and Osbourne and head back via the new track and Clintons.

I like to ride my bicycle
    If you're taking the SIR9, can I request a bike swap for at least one long climb?
    Try a short climb first! I'm not really strong on a singlespeed yet, I've only ridden Hud's Niner around Silvan. I find that I can get up almost any short climb, even some that are quite steep. It's the longer, even flatter climbs that are a struggle. The best fun on a singlespeed would be technical stuff that goes up and down, in my opinion. Having just one gear forces you to go faster than you normally would and really puts a grin on your face.

I trust we will learn of this epiphany of yours on Saturday?
    Nice use of a nice word It should be used more often with greater confidence!

Hope I can get there on Saturday, too. I might have to borrow one of Hud's bikes if the Rush is still in the shop tho!

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Try and be earlyish please people as a few of the guys have things on in the arvo. Should be 10-12 riders

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    So what time is earlyish?

Scott is a tool.
    I'm now out, having severe rear hub issues, very long story..... have to talk to the bike doctor tomorrow.

Looks like i'll be missing out on something special.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ches
    So what time is earlyish?
    Well 9.30 is the time, so i suppose if we are rolling by 9.30 it'd be good. (Sorry to bully y'all)
    Anyway, it's Cowpat's show this time.

Waldog, this is why you need 2-3 bikes.

Scott is a tool.
    Waldog, this is why you need 2-3 bikes.
    All in good time my friend. The main reason is that i need to be able to go back to the shop to sort this problem out when the manager/mechanic is in. I have my hardtail as my spare bike.

nothing to see here
    ...Steveob...On Sunday the ride will start at 8:30 and be about a 25k loop your welcome to join us
    Can't make it now. Strained a muscle on the front of my shin, and I need to rest it before the race next weekend. So it's a day on the tools for me. I've got 3 bikes to fix/service, not including my own.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Ok Hud, now I believe you, St. Andrews is an awesome ride and quite possibly one of the better destinations within cooee of Melbourne ( not that I didn't believe you!!). We (my son and I) had a blast and can't wait to hit it again. Thanx to the other seven members of the crew on the day. The old saying of 'the more the merrier' is certainly true.

mtbr member
    Hi all,
    heading out to St Andrews on Sunday
    8:30 am from the shop
    Hope to finally meet some of you guys there

nothing to see here
    Done. Seeya there.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Hey guys, i've been out to st andrews a few times and always felt like i've missed a lot. The lady at the milkbar said her husband has some maps of the trails, but he is never there when i go. anybody know when he is there?

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Ross gets up early to bake then goes back to bed from about 9am - 1-2pm.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevob
    Done. Seeya there.
    See you in the morning Steve... and anyone else whos there

Jordy & Alex will probably be there

nothing to see here
    Cool. I'm trying to round some bodies up. Not having much luck.

mtbr member
    I've got Friday am off, anyone keen for a St A ride then?

Cheers, Chris

nothing to see here
    Could be a goer Chris, I've got Friday off too. I'll let you know closer to the day. What time suits you?

mtbr member
    9 at the Smiths Gully shop?

I've got to be in the city 12:30ish, will be going to-from Eaglemont if it suits to share a lift.

nothing to see here
    Sounds good. I'm in Ringwood, so I'll get myself there.

mtbr member
    OK, I'll have a white Pajero and a silver Yeti 575.

mtbr member
    Went out there this morning (about 11) for some exploration with my GPS so I couldn't get lost. Was with a mate who has similar fitness levels so was a great few hours in the saddle. 24kms later we arrived back at the shop with altitude gain of 620 mts and the same in loss :-)

Looking forward to heading back and finding some more s/t.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MTB Dan
    24kms later we arrived back at the shop with altitude gain of 620 mts and the same in loss :-)
    I usually find I end up 10m under ground !

nothing to see here
    Casnell, sorry, but I'm going to have to cancel for tomorrow. I work night shift and haven't seen my family all week, so I'm going to take my girls to school tomorrow morning. I hope to do the Chase the Sun on Sunday, so that combined with tonight's Cog ride will be plenty for me for this week.

My apologies mate. Have fun if you go.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevob
    Casnell, sorry, but I'm going to have to cancel for tomorrow. I work night shift and haven't seen my family all week, so I'm going to take my girls to school tomorrow morning. I hope to do the Chase the Sun on Sunday, so that combined with tonight's Cog ride will be plenty for me for this week.

My apologies mate. Have fun if you go.
    No probs, I've found a friend to come exploring.

nothing to see here
    cool

mtbr member
    Friend now has a funeral in the morning, I've got one in the arvo, what is this?

Looks like it's Lysty...

nothing to see here
    Planning a ride at St Andrews Sunday. 8:30am at the Smiths Gully general store, melways map 264 E3, for those who haven't been there before.

My usual route usually takes about 3 hours give or take, and covers about 25kms+ I think. A few decent climbs in there too. Happy to change the route on suggestion from someone with greater knowledge of the area, if anyone cares to bring some. I don't know the trail names, but we'll be heading out to ridge road then returning sort of the same way.
    I see hills.

I want to climb them.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Sorry usual thing - busy Sunday. Free Saturday though (or Castlemaine anyone?). If you want some trail names look backwards in this thread. There's actually a lot of info here! Try post #235 by N_P.

Hud, post #168 - I thought you said your dog was scared of bikes? Or is that not your dog ("Does your dog bite?" - Clouseu)?

nothing to see here
    My only problem now is matching the names to the trails in my head.
    I see hills.

I want to climb them.

I like to ride my bicycle
    Hud, post #168 - I thought you said your dog was scared of bikes? Or is that not your dog ("Does your dog bite?" - Clouseu)?
    She is, but note Hud said we were walking that day. Jess is definitely not a bike dog. Great dog though.
    French car fan? Head straight to www.aussiefrogs.com

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Keen for a ride of some discription on Sat. Will have to confirm location etc.

mtbr member
    Hopefully I'll see you Sunday...

nothing to see here
    cool
    I see hills.

I want to climb them.

mtbr member
    Stevo,
    I'm a probably, hopefully, maybe

I'll let Alex & Jordy know too

nothing to see here
    Stevo,
    I'm a probably, hopefully, maybe

I'll let Alex & Jordy know too
    Thanks, but Alex has already replied to my text, and is coming with Jordy.
    I see hills.

I want to climb them.

mtbr member
    In the future if new people come along: BRING AT LEAST 3L OF WATER, LOTS OF FOOD AND BE PREPARED FOR THE TOUGHEST RIDE YOU HAVE EVER DONE!
    That doesn't mean it won't be good though...

This still apply???

Sounds good !

Chris

nothing to see here
    Quote Originally Posted by casnell
    This still apply???

Sounds good !

Chris
    Well, it's probably not as big, but the route i was going to take us i get by with just 2 litres and no food, but it certainly is a good idea to bring something to eat too. There'll be plenty of stops. And plenty of hills. We wait for stragglers at the top of every hill.

I don't know the exact distance, but it's somewhere between 25 & 30kms. On the return journey, there is a couple of options, depending on how each individual is feeling.

We might have a bit of lunch at the shop after.
    I see hills.

I want to climb them.

Hud
    Singletrack minded
    Quote Originally Posted by casnell
    This still apply???

Sounds good !

Chris

Hehe. In summer that is certainly the case, when you do a 50km loop anyways.

*Sigh* Shame about those other trails that were burnt...

mtbr member
    Rain clearing...

I suspect there's good run-off so won't be a problem?

Scott is a tool.
    So, is this ride tomorrow or sunday?

mtbr member
    Sunday 8.30 AFAIK

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 2