nothing to see here

Silvan social ride January 15th.

Fat Tyre Flyers are holding another social cross-country ride in the Silvan area this Sunday, 15th January. All riders are welcome. Membership is not required. Just a friendly social ride on some top notch trails. There will be some climbing, so bring your good legs, along with whatever tools you may need as well as sufficient food and drink for a 3 hour ride.

Weather is currently forecasted to be sunny with high of 29 degrees, so perfect riding weather.

We will aim to leave Cog Bike Cafe on Clancy Rd, Mt Evelyn at 9am, so be there a little earlier to set up. We will also have a sweep rider, so no-one needs to worry about getting left behind or lost.

There is no cost, other than the obligatory post ride coffee and muffin You don't need to book in either, just show up with your mountain bike (and helmet) in good working order.

We look forward to meeting some new faces and introducing people to the trails in this region.

Cheers,
    Steve
    I see hills.

I want to climb them.

mtbr member
    Hi Steve

This sounds great. I will be there with at least 1 other.

FYI - I now live in Warrandyte after many years at Bayside. Getting back into MTBing and loving it.

cheers
    Andrew

nothing to see here
    Brilliant. Look forward to seeing you and your mate there Andrew.
    I see hills.

I want to climb them.