mtbr member

Ourimbah and Awaba MTB Trails

Have you try them?

are they AM or XC?

MTB Day Trips .... they are offering shuttle on the weekends @$130 bit expensive if you ask me. But anyway just wondering if someone knows them and if they are worth it.

I just want to go DOWNHILL and have fun !!!

I just don't want to pay for it and come with the surprise that they are too similar to Manly Damm (my local ride) because I can do it for free

thanks in advance!

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Ourimbah has a pretty technical XC loop, an All Mountain race track that uses the top of the Downhill track, and a very ridable full Downhill race track. All are great and are in the one spot. The Downhill/All Mountain track can be walked up and ridden down if you dont mind the slog.

Awaba has a fairly gentle XC loop and a super hard full Downhill race track. I have only ridden sections of the Downhill track as it is too much for me. The Downhill is too long and steep to walk up then ride down......it is shuttle only.
    2012 Specialized Enduro Comp XL, 2012 Giant Defy 1, 2003 Giant NRS1

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by melonheaded View Post
    Ourimbah has a pretty technical XC loop, an All Mountain race track that uses the top of the Downhill track, and a very ridable full Downhill race track. All are great and are in the one spot. The Downhill/All Mountain track can be walked up and ridden down if you dont mind the slog.

Awaba has a fairly gentle XC loop and a super hard full Downhill race track. I have only ridden sections of the Downhill track as it is too much for me. The Downhill is too long and steep to walk up then ride down......it is shuttle only.

thanks for that info mate.

''long and steep downhill'' sounds good to me. Anybody interested in sharing a shuttle? I can do 3 bikes in my car. I live in North Sydney

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    You'll probably get more replies if you post here ROTORBURN Forums