Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups

FAT BIKES

WINTER APPAREL

TRAINERS

Thread: Hi all

mtbr member
    Sep 2015

Hi all

Hi, I have my holiday working visa for a year and will be coming over shortly. When I come over I keep thinking more and more that I should bring my bike.
    What's peoples opinions on this? Is it cheap enough to just buy a bike out there?
    Any information or advice will be greatly appriciated.
    Thanks in advance Josh

Dynamitedread
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Josh View Post
    Hi, I have my holiday working visa for a year and will be coming over shortly. When I come over I keep thinking more and more that I should bring my bike.
    What's peoples opinions on this? Is it cheap enough to just buy a bike out there?
    Any information or advice will be greatly appriciated.
    Thanks in advance Josh
    Hi Josh Try posting on Rotorburn and you'll get the heads up on where is good to ride.

mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    Ok thanks, I will check it out when I go on the pc version. The mobile site keeps giving me alot of pop ups

mtbr member
    Josh,

Have a look at www.bikeexchange.com.au and Free Local Classifieds Ads from all over Australia - Gumtree if you want to see bike prices. Only you can decide if it's cheap enough.

+1 on Rotorburn for volume of replies. Most Australians that use this site probably never check here. I can't remember the last time I did.

Good luck with everything.