Thread: Brain Service

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Brain Service

Evening all

My step son in brisbane has an Epic and the rear shock . brain needs a service. He brought it second hand a short while ago and its all good, except the rear.

Please can suggestions be made as to where to take in the Brissy area for a service, or where to send it if further afield

thanks

Hay Ewe

mtbr member
    When A's needed servicing we took it to the local bikeshop who sent it to Sydney for servicing. Not sure who/where in Syd though.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Hay Ewe
    Evening all

My step son in brisbane has an Epic and the rear shock . brain needs a service. He brought it second hand a short while ago and its all good, except the rear.

Please can suggestions be made as to where to take in the Brissy area for a service, or where to send it if further afield

thanks

Hay Ewe
    google ns dynamics they are the best for shock and fork service in brisbane.
    ask for arron ,he will sort you out and fast turn around to boot

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Is there any chance that he can get the original receipt for it?

I recently had a brain exchanged under warrantee be NRG cycles in Jindalee (Brisbane). The frame was originally purchased in the UK though, but there was no issues about getting it exchanged though, once I got a receipt.

Otherwise, shock servicing can be expensive in Australia, might be better to send it the the UK or US. (I was told that without a receipt, it would cost me $800 to service!)
    Lapierre XR29ei, Chris King LB Carbon, Sram X0
    On-One Scandal 29er SS