Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Adelaide Belair Trails?

701 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Eggzoi 
#1 ·
Hi,
I've been mountain biking for a little while now, and I do some trails out in the countryside, but I'd like to start riding the Belair trails that I've head of.

I can easily catch the train up to Belair, but can someone tell me at which stations the trails begin and end, and how to get to the trails from the train stations? I'd like to do some downhill stuff - catching the train up, riding down, then taking the train back up again.

I'm thinking of doing it this Saturday, and unless I can convince any of my friends to come with me, I'll be on my own... Are there any groups I could ride with? If anyone can provide me with any information, or would like to come ride too, I'd greatly appreciate it. :D

#2 ·
You could check out inside line MTB club forums for some details on where to ride. Also the MTBR track reviews should have some decent directions. You might even be able to organise a group ride there.
Then again, on a Sat, you should be able to just hop on a train and follow the others.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.