Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: thatdrewguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    452

    Taiwan bikes & bike shops

    I will be in Taipei for work and wondered if you could recommend any bike shops to check out. Is there a Specialized Concept Store in Taipei?

    Taiwan bound - bike parts bargains to be had?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dragonq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    113
    rstlife.com, thy have many shop around, the main one in tp
    Daccordi - Attila
    Cinelli - Freedom Rider
    Paduano - Caligola

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: thatdrewguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonq
    rstlife.com, thy have many shop around, the main one in tp
    I went to the RST store in the Neihu district of Taipei.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    67
    hey guys! I'll be going to taiwan this end of October, where can i find bike shops in taipei that sells crank brothers joplin seat posts and also met parachute helmets.
    Ibis MOJO 08
    Titus EL GUAPO 09

  5. #5
    Rubber Side Usually Down
    Reputation: Mr Crudley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdrewguy
    I will be in Taipei for work and wondered if you could recommend any bike shops to check out. Is there a Specialized Concept Store in Taipei?
    Thanks.
    There are many Giant-ish shops there but quite a few with bike pr0n. Check Jien Guo N and S road for a cluster of bike shops in Taipei.

    There are a few in Linkou which is about 30 minutes for Taipei has one Specialised infested shop for name I've forgotten
    'Carob' on 02 2609 3968 have a few Corratec mtb's and road pr0n brought to you by Colnago, EMC and Cervelo

    If you travel south to Taidong then 'Bike' on 089 330575 have a some nice Ti mtb's frames and a few Ridley's. They had a Ridley Excalibur frame and Nomad plus a few Salsa mtb's and Chris King bicycle jewellery.

    Go forth and spendeth thy hard earned $NT dollars.

    El Crudderino
    ----------------------------------------------------
    'Geez, I wish I had a witty signature'

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crudley
    There are many Giant-ish shops there but quite a few with bike pr0n. Check Jien Guo N and S road for a cluster of bike shops in Taipei.

    There are a few in Linkou which is about 30 minutes for Taipei has one Specialised infested shop for name I've forgotten
    'Carob' on 02 2609 3968 have a few Corratec mtb's and road pr0n brought to you by Colnago, EMC and Cervelo

    If you travel south to Taidong then 'Bike' on 089 330575 have a some nice Ti mtb's frames and a few Ridley's. They had a Ridley Excalibur frame and Nomad plus a few Salsa mtb's and Chris King bicycle jewellery.

    Go forth and spendeth thy hard earned $NT dollars.

    El Crudderino
    Thanks for the reply! I went there last november, there are really alot of giant bike shops and also merida.. I'll try to visit the bike shops you mentioned next time I go to Taipei.. Thanks
    Ibis MOJO 08
    Titus EL GUAPO 09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •