Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami...

To everyone whose lives this disaster has touched, please know our hearts and thoughts are with you. You are not alone. Hang in there.

tg

starladear
    Feb 2004
    From Colorado.. Sending good vibes

CAN YOU DIG IT??!!??!!!??
    Thoughtz & prayerz with all.
    "Why are you willing to take so much & leave others in need...just because you can?"

mtbr member
    Im truly devastated by the sheer damage the movement of the earth caused. My energy is being funneled as I work for FEMA and I will be donating money to the Redcross.

This is a world disaster.

Im short for words still grasping all of it, like most of us. Tears were brought to my eyes as I sat helpless on my couch as I sat and watched it unfold on live broadcast.

I have flown from Sendia airport and its not small but now its gone. !!!

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Thanks for kind messages of you mtbr members to Japan.
    I live in Osaka, send good vibes to all of Tohoku (read northern part of Japan) riders.

"Don't give up, Japan. Don't give up, Tohoku"

-Aki

1+1
    going for a ride
    My wife is Japanese and luckily, her hometown, Miyazaki is not affected, but it would be the same situation either way cause all those towns and cities are right along the coast of Kyushu. We've never seen anything so devastating in our lives, even after 9/11, Haiti, Chile and Christchurch. Imagine the terror and panic if you're stuck in one of those houses getting washed out to sea. And now the nuclear nightmare. I pray for the best for the Japanese people and their beautiful country. We all know Japan would rise like a phoenix from the ashes after this, even if it takes time, the Japanese had been through disasters like this before and they've weathered it and come out triumphant. Our hearts and minds are with you, Japan. The people of the world are with you.

mtbr member
    May 2009

Thanks for your concerns!

Hi, I'm Japanese and I live in Tokyo.
    Thank you all for your concerns on the 311 quake & tsunami.
    Tokyo's now almost back to normal but the hardest-hit areas are still struggling to recover.
    We, the people in Japan, thank all of you around the world for your support & praying.

As a MTBer myself, I hope the MTBers in the Tohoku area can start riding again soon with big smiles on their faces.

Again, we really appreciate you all.

Recogonize.
    all is good in Okinawa, hope mainland is healing.
    "We're gonna need a bigger boat."

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Thanks for the concern, most of Tokyo is back to normal but some are still uncertain of the radiation situation due to Corporate/Government cover up/lack of information. Hope all works out in the end.