Thread: Guam Trails

mtbr member

Guam Trails

HAFA ADAI

New to the area. It looks like there should be a lot of trails around here, but yet to find the trailheads. I welcome any suggestion. Thanks.

mtbr member

Update:

Limited MTB areas (XC type), but the trails are spot on! Ever evolving terrain because of the weather and what the off-road vehicles have carved. Outstanding scenery, even better camarederie. Check out http://www.guamcycling.com for events. Majority of MTB'ers are also roadies.
    Hafa Adai - a pix from the last DIRT/ROAD DUEL.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Hi NOY-P.

I'll be traveling to Guam on business for two weeks leaving Friday and might (hopefully) have time to hit some trials. Is there anywhere I could rent/borrow a bike for a couple hours, and what trail do you think would be the most fun? Typically ride all-mountain type trails out in Colordao, not a pro by any means but do have some solid basic skills.

mtbr member
    SkySki02,
    sent you a PM. Unfortunately, I'll be off the island for two weeks.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Any places that rent either Road or Mtn bikes? I think I would prefer Road as I am bring road stuff for earlier part of trip.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010

GUAM MTB Bikers

Actually me and my couple of friends just back riding MTB, we wonna find out is there any group here in Guam. PM me

We wanna join you guyz just to burn fats hehehehe lol

THanks

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    I'm going to be in Guam for a couple of weeks in March and was wondering if there's any place to rent a mountain bike for a day or two. I see a couple of other people asked this but there wasn't any response.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Try to Google it, I know there is a place where you can rent because my friend once told me about her cousin that had a vacation in Guam and rented a bike.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    there are a few places in tumon bay that rent mountain bikes. nothing special, just cheap giant hardtails.