Thread: Fukuoka/Japan

≈ > ♥

Fukuoka/Japan

I'll be heading to Fukuoka this summer, and am looking to hook up with some local riders for some DH/trail riding.
    I've been there before (last summer) and had my urban bike for riding around in the city for a weekend. Bumped into the local expat riders who said bringing a big bike over would definately be worth it...Unfortunately, I lost their contact info while travelling back here.

Also, are there any local DH races to be had? Am racing in Korea now, and would like to hit up some other local countries while I'm here.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Hope

Quote Originally Posted by zahgurim
    I'll be heading to Fukuoka this summer, and am looking to hook up with some local riders for some DH/trail riding.
    I've been there before (last summer) and had my urban bike for riding around in the city for a weekend. Bumped into the local expat riders who said bringing a big bike over would definately be worth it...Unfortunately, I lost their contact info while travelling back here.

Also, are there any local DH races to be had? Am racing in Korea now, and would like to hit up some other local countries while I'm here.

I was in fukuoka quite long time ago... For Trails riding, you can go to KATSUYAMA hill/park in Kita Kyushu area.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I realize this thread is old, but I will be in Fukuoka for a couple of years, and would definitely like to team up with some trail-riders. So if you're in the vicinity - give me a notice, thanks.