No Stranger to danger....

You AZ peeps live in a breathtakingly beautiful place..

Every time i see pics of Arizona and its surrounds im amazed at the beauty.
    From massive red rock structures to sweeping valley's, just breathtaking stuff.
    I would love to visit there one day, its at the top of my list for sure.
    Id love to ride it with all of you, see some big ass cactus, see some old Native American sites, ride over some of those massive rock structures at sunrise, just soak it all in.

The beauty and history you have in the states in general is just breathtaking, im on my way over as soon as i can, but i wont be coming when its cold, im not that tough..

cheers and happy days
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

mtbr member
    Better in summer for high country, but winter is best for the deserts.thanks for the kind word. come on out! We are happy to share our spoils with you.
    RAM speed: UP, UP, and away....!

I love bike!
    Try and come out for a Spring Fling. Great way to ride with some cool peeps and get in some AZ highlights.

Thanks guys, what are the girls like in AZ? I mean i have a partner but im just askin out of interest

AZ MTNS has invited me to stay at his place, i could be sleepin in between him and his loverly lady, but that parts not exactly confirmed yet..

mtbr member
    [but i wont be coming when its cold, im not that tough..

cheers and happy days [/QUOTE]

Its not the cold out here that you have to worry about, mate....its the heat.

I ran out of water today on the Black Canyon Trail

parenting for gnarness
    Tone's the best part is that within 2 hrs of Phx you can ride red rock, alpine, high desert and desert.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanyonTrailJunkie View Post
    [but i wont be coming when its cold, im not that tough..

cheers and happy days

Im sweet with heat, weve had numerous days of over 115 f over here in the last month, and i work outdoors, i'll eat your heat up for breakfast

But the colds another thing, ive only ever seen snow once and it was scary.....

I ran out of water today on the Black Canyon Trail[/QUOTE]

Ridin bikes is fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Thanks guys, what are the girls like in AZ? I mean i have a partner but im just askin out of interest
    :
    Will, you asked. This is mostly what you'll find. Don't knock it till you try it.

There was a picture of a very large woman on a bike posted here, but someone felt the need to edit my post. Oh well, it was in bad taste as good comedy often is.

You AZ peeps live in a breathtakingly beautiful place..-fat-girl-riding-bicycle.jpg

Okay, Maybe not all girls look like this. I did run across this young lady the other day. She's not form Arizona, but she does sometimes ride here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You AZ peeps live in a breathtakingly beautiful place..-246563_367016033352813_101414127_n.jpg  

Last edited by surfndav; 01-31-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    Better than most, not as good as some.

mtbr member
    You're an Aussie, yeah?

Honestly, Australia is one of the few places in the world I would want to visit. I could also see myself living there, or in New Zealand, maybe. I'd love to come down and ride some bikes, take a fourby into the Outback, shoot a kangaroo, and then have a pint of Fosters.

Ridin bikes is fun

Im sweet with heat, weve had numerous days of over 115 f over here in the last month, and i work outdoors, i'll eat your heat up for breakfast

[/QUOTE]

Not to worry, most of us do ride all summer long, we just get up early to get it done.

Meatbomb
    I agree with the suggestion of attending the Spring Fling. Perfect weather and guided rides on the best trails the area has to offer.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    I can see it now...EasyE shredding down Ayers rock, gets back to camp, throws the roo on the barbie and cracks open a Foster's takes a swig and says..."Now that's a G'day mate!" LOL
    Personal quote: "If at first you don't succeed, critically re-think it and do."

mtbr member
    Oh, I just want to add that I'd sell my soul for the chance to drink Emily Batty's bath water.

banned
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RideNShine View Post
    I can see it now...EasyE shredding down Ayers rock, gets back to camp, throws the roo on the barbie and cracks open a Foster's takes a swig and says..."Now that's a G'day mate!" LOL
    Couple that with Tone's telling him "That's not a bike mate, this is a bike" and it sounds like a good time.

mtbr member

[/QU]

Phoenix doesn't get cold and it hardly ever gets snow. Cold was visiting my family up in Utah during Christmas break when it was 15 degrees during the day, negatives at night and loads of snow.

mtbr member

[/QU]

Phoenix doesn't get cold and it hardly ever gets snow. Cold was visiting my family up in Utah during Christmas break when it was 15 degrees during the day, negatives at night and loads of snow.

Ridin bikes is fun
    Somebody's a little too sensitive around here, in mho.