Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    24

    Yeti Demos at McDowell Mountain Regional Park, Dec 6-7

    We'll be out at the Competitive Track from 9 to 2 ish both days.

  2. #2
    Ridin bikes is fun
    Reputation: surfndav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    696
    Dec 6 is the date of the Dawn to Dusk endurance event. This event will be held over on the Pemberton trail, so there should be al lot of mountain bikers in the area that weekend. Is there a chance you guys will be out to South Mountain any time soon? (s+y)
    Last edited by surfndav; 11-11-2008 at 03:47 PM.
    Better than most, not as good as some.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by yeticycles.com
    We'll be out at the Competitive Track from 9 to 2 ish both days.
    Anthony has 575s, AS-R Carbons, AS-R aAloys and a few 303 R-DHs in the trailer.

    Phoenix is no longer allowing demos at South Mountain, and they are just bginning a year long process of reworking their permitting process for North Mountain. So for the forseeable future, demo locations in Phoenix are limited.

  4. #4
    pedaller
    Reputation: Noelg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,399
    Phoenix is no longer allowing demos at South Mountain
    Booooo!!!

    "Nobody ever told me not to try" - Curious George Soundtrack by Jack Johnson

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by yeticycles.com
    Anthony has 575s, AS-R Carbons, AS-R aAloys and a few 303 R-DHs in the trailer.

    Phoenix is no longer allowing demos at South Mountain, and they are just bginning a year long process of reworking their permitting process for North Mountain. So for the forseeable future, demo locations in Phoenix are limited.

    Will you have any XL frames?

  6. #6
    EDR
    Reputation: eatdrinkride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,936
    SoMo won't allow demo's? Or they have stupid trailer restrictions? (except for horsie folks, i guess).

  7. #7
    EXORCIZE
    Reputation: Ryder1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,307
    I liked when Pivot set up at 46th street. That location has enough space, doesn't take any space from Pima Canyon's limited parking, is centrally located, right off the I-10, has immediate access to singletrack, and is out of the way enough so as not to attract curious riders with no intention of buying a new bike.
    ride natty ride

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    24
    ^^^

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    218

    bumpity

    Quote Originally Posted by beastwood9
    Will you have any XL frames?
    Still wondering on XL's. Went to the Spec demo there recently and they had minimal bikes for tall guys.

    Thx

  10. #10
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,555
    I just bought DNA's last XL Stumpy

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by beastwood9
    Still wondering on XL's. Went to the Spec demo there recently and they had minimal bikes for tall guys.

    Thx
    There are XL 575s on board.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •