mtbr member
    Sep 2013

Will there be lift accessed mountain biking on Mt. Lemmon?

That's the plan! We have now had a few meetings with the owner of Mt. Lemmon Ski Valley and he is very interested in making this happen. He recognizes the economic impact of seeing this come to fruition and is very much in support of our efforts with the Forest service to make it happen. At this point, we have walked the mountain and mapped out some proposed routes. When the govt shut down comes to a close, TORCA will submit a proposal to the FS. This will not be an easy task and will take time. But with a lot of planning, hardwork and a little bit of luck, we might have this done in a couple of years.

If you would like to get involved, the best thing you can do is become a member of TORCA. Our paypal address will be up this weekend and we will update this post with our paypal address. Did I mention that, when you become a member, you get raffle tickets for a trip to Whistler Bike Park? I thought that might get your attention! If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to send us a pm. It's happening! Stay tuned.

Cheers all!

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Awesome. I hope to see that happen in the future. I've been meaning to check out mor riding in Tucson other than the couple times I've went to FI.

Plus size jersey model
    Corm come down and join us sometime for some rides. FI is probably the worst trail in Tucson so you def need to see what we really have to offer. I recommend the Lemmon Drop, CDO, or the Tortolitas