Ridin bikes is fun

Who's racing at the White Tanks this Saturday?

I'm thinking I want to race the last Dust Devil race this Saturday. Is anyone else on here planning to race? It should be a fun event. I like this course a lot, very fast and the tech sections are fun and far between, and not too techy. If anyone is thinking about it, and you live in the east valley, and would like to car pool. PM me and we’ll see if we can get it together.
    Last edited by surfndav; 11-12-2008 at 04:16 PM.
    Better than most, not as good as some.

Salty Dog
    Dave, I will be there and racing Sport Male. I did a pre-ride this morning and the track is the fastest I've ever seen it. On the north side of the Tech section just remember to stay high and to the right on the gnarly stuff. Otherwise, it's fairly easy. The switchbacks are also fast, but there will likely be some folks pushing their bikes...
    Ventana El Rey - sweet 9er magic! OR sweet Serendipity Superfly 100

Ridin bikes is fun
    Salty, I'm thinking I'm not going to race now. I have a chance to work some over time on Saturday so I think I need to take it. Way less fun but more lucrative for sure. I need to focus more on training now anyway. I’ve been riding a lot, but not really training. I will race Sport for the entire MBAA series coming up.

So have fun, and good luck.
    Better than most, not as good as some.