Dirty Monkey

Who's The King Of Posters - aka I Wuz bored!

This is really sad and useless info, but I was very bored. And consuming quantities of Red Stripe/ So in a moment of utter insperation and boredom, I went back and counted the number of views for the last 25 threads started by a poster. Why? Bored. But just wondering, who really gets the most views. I only considered AZ forum posts in this, as others would not be fair. If you thought you belonged on my list, this is about as informative as a Jerry Springer episode, so, who gives a crap. The last 25 posts, and most views per:

5) Yuri B., ave. 731 per thread started. THE best pics, far and away!

4) Paul B., 764 did not count the newcomer thread, sorry Paul.

3) .downhillfaster., 771, although considering I got his ride, wanted to cheat here!

2) waltaz, 806, the rides organized for Lost Dog/anything that says By-pass are huge!

The number #1 per post for views? Are we surprised? I really need a life!

1) dirdir, with an ave. of 829 views per post for the last 25 threads started. So guess who gets the crown, although useless. This was a tremendous waste of time, but it did not take that long. I need another beer now. Congratulations, King Geoff, and Prince Walt!
    [SIZE="3"]"May The Schwartz Be With You!"[/SIZE]

Kathleen in AZ
    Being an engineer type, I thrive on data and numbers. Quite frankly, I am having problems with your sample size. How can you call anyone King/Queen of post viewing if your sample size is only 25? That may give a glimpse at the flavor of the week, but what about the flavor over the last month? Or year?? Perhaps you need to plot trends of weekly data over the past year. There... that'll keep you busy thru at least another 6pack or two!

Dirty Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl
    Being an engineer type, I thrive on data and numbers. Quite frankly, I am having problems with your sample size. How can you call anyone King/Queen of post viewing if your sample size is only 25? That may give a glimpse at the flavor of the week, but what about the flavor over the last month? Or year?? Perhaps you need to plot trends over weekly data over the past year. There... that'll keep you busy thru at least another 6pack or two!
    Ah! A woman after me own heart! I shall do my best. Especially with the 6 or two line! Thanks Kathleen, and guess who's moving to the top of my "data"? (background-Jerry-Jerry-Jerry...)!!!
    [SIZE="3"]"May The Schwartz Be With You!"[/SIZE]

Shovel Ready

Cool-blue Rhythm

In your sample was it considered that DirDir my be the only one looking at his posts? He could be sitting there in his hi-rise tower clicking the back and forth icon on his computer! All that clicking while billing out a poor desperate soul a few hundred an hour.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

Ouch, I am hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl
    Being an engineer type, I thrive on data and numbers. Quite frankly, I am having problems with your sample size. How can you call anyone King/Queen of post viewing if your sample size is only 25? That may give a glimpse at the flavor of the week, but what about the flavor over the last month? Or year?? Perhaps you need to plot trends of weekly data over the past year. There... that'll keep you busy thru at least another 6pack or two!
    I think his data is reliable based on the Kazon Deuteronomy Hypothesis, which means that once crowned as king, kingship cannot be revoked absent a hostile takover.

Quote Originally Posted by trb2929
    In your sample was it considered that DirDir my be the only one looking at his posts? He could be sitting there in his hi-rise tower clicking the back and forth icon on his computer! All that clicking while billing out a poor desperate soul a few hundred an hour.

Dude, I thought we agreed that this was to remain a secret.

The most amazing thing about all this is that my posts lack any substance whatsoever, are totally worthless and could not be any more clownish, yet I am still the KING. Imagine if I tried.
    I AM JUST A JERK

Shovel Ready
    Sorry it was released with all the TJX CC information!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

Large wheels & one gear
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdir
    Imagine if I tried.
    You could do great things, Oh holy one!
    I Never Apologize............I'm Sorry, That's Just The Way I Am.

[SIZE=1]ChemBright Carpet & Upholstery LLC[/SIZE]

Occidental Tourist
    i need to get back to clearing my cache so my views are higher. red stripe? yum
    This is just need to know information: Am i supposed to enjoy the irony or pity the sincerity?