mtbr member

Who left their undies on 24th on SOMO?

Coming down 24th/Moron trail, I noticed a pair of used, balled up, men's boxer briefs.

Anyone forget to zip up after getting molested by a rock or a cougar?

EDR
    Who left their undies on 24th on SOMO?
    Would you say they would date to circa 1987? If so, could be mine.

mtbr member
    I'm gonna say they were pretty recent. I didn't stop and inspect as I was in my own little world of pain killers and busted ribs at that point, but I would have to say 24 hours tops.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoooo
    I'm gonna say they were pretty recent. I didn't stop and inspect as I was in my own little world of pain killers and busted ribs at that point.
    Oh, are you okay? That's the second time you've mentioned the pain killers and ribs...
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

mtbr member
    I'm high as a kite and took a personal day. I see a nap, and a burrito in my future.
    So I think I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

mtbr member
    I'm high as a kite and took a personal day. I see a nap, and a burrito in my future.
    So I think I'm fine. Thanks for asking.
    sounds like you found out when you talk **** about phoenix it bites back.

heal up.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 'size
    sounds like you found out when you talk **** about phoenix it bites back.

heal up.
    Word +1
    U smellin' what the Skillet is cookin'?

How much further ???
    Coming down 24th/Moron trail, I noticed a pair of used, balled up, men's boxer briefs.

Anyone forget to zip up after getting molested by a rock or a cougar?
    Maybe someone had some bad eggs for breakfast and sharted while on the trail.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did." Mark Twain

"No Clue Crew"
    No comment ..............Drew

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Douger-1
    Maybe someone had some bad eggs for breakfast and sharted while on the trail.
    Thats what happened, and yes they are mine ------------I sharted while climing and i was putting up with it and thought I could finish the ride , but then when i was slaming down my bowells and tummy started acting up again , so I had to stop and relieve myself and clean my bottom and leggs all up , when done------I stuffed them in my camelback but I guess they fell out .

I will go back and pick them up this weekend , ----I did not mean to litter and poop up our trails , but I was a hurting unit , my little tummy get mad sometimes and I never know where its going to be

How much further ???
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstr
    Thats what happened, and yes they are mine ------------I sharted while climing and i was putting up with it and thought I could finish the ride , but then when i was slaming down my bowells and tummy started acting up again , so I had to stop and relieve myself and clean my bottom and leggs all up , when done------I stuffed them in my camelback but I guess they fell out .

I will go back and pick them up this weekend , ----I did not mean to litter and poop up our trails , but I was a hurting unit , my little tummy get mad sometimes and I never know where its going to be
    If thats true, that is hilarious. But I can also relate.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did." Mark Twain

"No Clue Crew"
    Quote Originally Posted by Douger-1
    If thats true, that is hilarious. But I can also relate.

X2 on both

mtbr member
    Hell, if that's the case, I say you leave them there. Its like the brown badge of courage.

mtbr member
    Ya I saw those and was wondering WTF? If the story is true, man, glad I kept on riding lol..

Tails

Alive and Lurkin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Grave9
    X2 on both ..............Drew
    You forgot something..............Jibro
    Pumpin & Pimpin

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    I told him to head back. Smelled it early on and knew he was in trouble. Kelster is a Trooper. To continue on like that can only be done by a very few. Way to go buddy. Make sure you pick those up tomorrow am.

"No Clue Crew"
    I usually have a comment for most events........... I don't in this case. WOW................Drew

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    I know someone that was stuck on the 101 in chandler and hadn't moved an inch for 20 min. He had something bad for breakfast or lunch and just couldn't wait anymore. He said he had 2 choices crap his pants or crap on the side of the highway with everyone watching. He chose to crap in front of everyone. I know it's true because I had some other friends (that didn't know the "Crapper") tell me about it a few days after. Sad and extremely funny at the same time.

"No Clue Crew"
    Quote Originally Posted by seven1seven
    I know someone that was stuck on the 101 in chandler and hadn't moved an inch for 20 min. He had something bad for breakfast or lunch and just couldn't wait anymore. He said he had 2 choices crap his pants or crap on the side of the highway with everyone watching. He chose to crap in front of everyone. I know it's true because I had some other friends (that didn't know the "Crapper") tell me about it a few days after. Sad and extremely funny at the same time.
    Just pissed my pants!!!!

mtbr member
    If there was a skid mark in them...

...it was my back tire.
    Bullsh*t is the glue that binds our nation.