mtbr member

White tanks tomorrow?

Riding white tanks tomorrow(sunday the 18) around 10 am or so.
    Out and back to the top of gc.
    anyone going out there pm me

mtbr member
    I rode goat camp on sunday for the first time after reading all forum posts about how knarly it is. I consider myself lucky for only going otb once. Solo and didn't see any mountain bikers. Surprising for a sunday. With no one to egg me on I didn't try most of the hard stuff. Great trail! I am truly impressed that there are riders that can clean all of that. Almost tried the spiral staircase but chickened out.

Happy trails

what time did you go out there sunday?

i did an out and back from 9 til noon.i didn't see any other riders either,a few hikers though.
    trail was in really good condition after the rains.it was cool to see pools of water down in the canyons for a change.
    Aaron

mtbr member
    I was riding by 1pm I think. It took me about 3.5 hours with stops. Nice trails and some impressive trail work. I was visiting the inlaws in Cave Creek and escaped for the afternoon. Nice riding something besides Pima and Dynamite for a change. I've had my way with Trail 4 a couple of times. Or it with me but I haven't really explored the Phoenix area riding much.

CrazyEye
    I hit the trail about 1:45, it was great. Then my pedal came off at the top. That turned the sweet xc ride down into quite an adventure.