Thread Killer

Where do you buy your bearings?

Looking to replace the frame/pivot bearings on my Glory, anyone have suggestions to where to get replacements. I will buy the whole kit if need be, but not adverse to buying single pieces. Just looking to see what others have done or are doing that may be as robust. Thanks.
    Cholla cactus=nature's guard rail.

mtbr member
    Talk to a bike shop that sells Giant.

Ahhh the pain....
    bought lots of BB bearings from these guys... looks like they carry what you're looking for...
    Giant Suspension Pivot Bearing Kits from RWC
    Your limits are both physical and mental. Suffering will help you find and overcome both.
    http://onegear-ray.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Feb 2012

Bearing Belt & Chain

Bearing Belt & Chain on 7th Street and Buckeye in Phoenix. I've bought a few quality NSK bearings for my Hope Pro II EVO hub from them. If you need bearings in a time crunch, they're a good place to try. As Ray stated, RWC is a good place to use as well. They're out of Tucson, so they can usually get you parts pretty darn quickly (assuming you live in Phoenix that is). I purchased a needle bearing kit for my shock from them a few months ago and I absolutely dig it.

Thread Killer
    Thanks markphx and Raybum. Thanks for the info on a local place. I'd seen the kits on RWC and they cost more than other kits I've seen are they better bearings?
    Cholla cactus=nature's guard rail.