Break it, Fix it, Ride it

Whatd'ya know about Juniper Ridge?

Heading up to Pinedale west of Showlow this weekend to hang at a friend's cabin and saw that the westernmost trail of the White Mountain Trail System is pretty close by, Juniper Ridge. I was wondering if anyone has some experience with this piece of trail. Rated as difficult for MTB. Present conditions favorable? Loose, rocky? Deadfall? Smooth and buttery? Haven't found any old posts that mention it. In all actuality, I'm most likely going to hit Los Burros though. Been thinking of that one for a while now and since its the one I usually hear about, there I go. If the Ridge is worth it though, might take a spin from the cabin. (Any thoughts on Los Caballos or Ghost of the Coyote would be appreciated as well. Not often I get to go up there.) Thanks in advance.
    Today's the day I eat bikes.

Shred...it's the new drug
    Burros is sick! You'll love it. I hear Caballos is usually pretty clear. Ghost I'm not sure. Give steveo or joey a call at cactus up there and they might have some more info for you. But definetly get some burros...take some pics and let me know how much fun you had so I can vicariously live through your shred.

Break it, Fix it, Ride it
    take some pics and let me know how much fun you had so I can vicariously live through your shred.
    This I can do. I'll put the gee pee ess on it too

Heading out now!
    Today's the day I eat bikes.