Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    mtbr member

What is Jennifer's boyfriend's name?

Does that guy have a name?

Or are we just supposed to project rage on some nameless, faceless bad guy for some supposed sleights against a raving lunatic?

bland
    Lets do it hangman style: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

mtbr member
    Eazy_E_ _ _ _?

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I think Easy has a crush on TD, why else would he have the same avatar as TD?

bland
    Hmm, maybe we should do it gangnam style?

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    that SEDONA is just like Peyton Place.
    It would make a TV series that would rival Pillars of the Earth...............but at least we already know who the GOOD GUY is; and he could just play the character himself.
    what a country.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TransitionSenior View Post
    It would make a TV series that would rival Pillars of the Earth...............but at least we already know who the GOOD GUY is; and he could just play the character himself.
    what a country.
    Oh, Canada...

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by TransitionSenior View Post
    what a country.
    We also know who the guy is that will rat out his friends.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    We also know who the guy is that will rat out his friends.
    Yes, the locals know who this person is but it's not Traildoc

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    Yes, the locals know who this person is but it's not Traildoc
    Interesting, I thought I read Traildoc had to tattle to get a reduced sentence!

Huffy Rider
    You read wrong.

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by motochick View Post
    You read wrong.
    Pretty sure I read it correctly, not the only person that read it either! Maybe TD was trying to mislead people with his typing's? That or he thoguht it would gain him sympathy about his banning and fine situation.

mtbr member
    There isn't much that's lamer than a narc out on your friends to help beat a rap.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Hey now, take it easy on traildock. I'd still piss on him, but only if he weren't on fire.
    Nice KOM, sorry about your penis.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by motochick View Post
    You read wrong.
    I agree! He did not have to.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrwhlr View Post
    Hey now, take it easy on traildock. I'd still piss on him, but only if he weren't on fire.
    Rep.

Shovel Ready
    Pretty sure I read it correctly, not the only person that read it either! Maybe TD was trying to mislead people with his typing's? That or he thoguht it would gain him sympathy about his banning and fine situation.
    Just got a PM from someone which claims that TD did not rat anyone out. I'll take their word on that. I still know what I read, so other than severe mental issues! I have no clue why someone would write that they did on a public forum.

Thanks for watching another episode of As the Wheel Rolls.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Just got a PM from someone which claims that TD did not rat anyone out. I'll take their word on that. I still know what I read, so other than severe mental issues! I have no clue why someone would write that they did on a public forum.

Thanks for watching another episode of As the Wheel Rolls.
    Sweet, a downgrade to liar, awesome work!

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrwhlr View Post
    Sweet, a downgrade to liar, awesome work!
    Maybe a spot on Oprah to clean this up.

Meatbomb
    Did anyone see the interview with Lance? Did he actually confess to doping or not?

I would think an admission would set him up for some legal action.

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Did anyone see the interview with Lance? Did he actually confess to doping or not?

Think it airs tonight.

banned

Trying to Make Mountain Bikers Primary Users in Sedona

First of all I would like to thank several viewers of this thread for not outing Jennifer's boyfriend. Her boyfriend has contributed several thousands of hours to the mountain biking user-built trail work before dating Jennifer (BDJ) and now after BDJ he has been the #1 Sedona FS volunteer doing the same work.

He unlike any FS volunteer he came into his position with more hands on trail building experience than any other FS volunteer ever in the history of the USFS. If any of you don't believe me (sometimes I stretch the reality curve a LITTLE) just ask Justin. Justin has now been under the tutelage of Jennifer's boyfriend since about a year after BDJ, and he can tell us what he has learned from working under Jennifer's boyfriend and along side of him.

Jennifer's boyfriend is one of the hardest working trail builders I have ever had the opportunity to work with. He isn't as concerned about erosion potential of a new constructed trail as I am, but he can move more large pieces of rock with a 6' steel bar than anyone I have ever seen (that's not entirely true but close).

What is interesting about this whole relationship is that Jennifer doesn't seem to realize he boyfriend has done a thousand times more user built trail work before BDJ and a little after BDJ than I ever have.

So after I did my sentence and paid my fine in full before I was sentenced, for doing the Tea Cup repair work I asked her to be the trail boss on the Anaconda trail, she once again thru me under the bus and said NO WAY JOSE. We are not going to let you work on an authorized FS project because you have shown NO REMORSE for your previous transgression. If some of us don't see the hypocrisy in that train of thought then my name isn't TD.

I mean I am not the smartest passionate trail worker on earth like Jennifer's boyfriend but at least I have some passion about keeping trails in good working order, so why not give me a break like she has given her boyfriend?

Anyway, she and Heather have chosen to make me suffer the rest of the days I have on this great earth and I will just have to keep documenting the history of how that suffering is affecting someone who has put their heart and soul into making Sedona a great world class mountain bike destination.

As we all know mountain bikers are not recognized by the FS as primary users of the trail system. We are only allowed to use trails that the primary users (i.e. pedestrians, hikers, equestrians) have been designated to use the trail. I you don't believe me just read the Handbook.

I, Jennifer's boyfriend and about eight others have tried to show the FS that the mountain bikers should be considered as primary users in the Coconino National Forest because we volunteered more effort into the great Sedona mountain bike trail system than any other group of volunteers before BDJ or after BDJ. Not only that but we don't mind sharing the fruits of those efforts with the hiking community of Sedona as long as they don't give us JAZZ (as Bill O'Reilly would say) about it.

Now if you really want to find out who Jennifer's boyfriend is because your dying of curiosity you might want to check out Rama Jon's new book. It is fast becoming one of the hottest mountain biking books on Sedona mountain biking ever. Not only is Rama giving us the opportunity to see who Jennifer's boyfriend is, but he is donating some of the proceeds of his book towards a funding mechanism to perpetuate the progress of making mountain bilkers primary users on certain trails in Sedona.

If he could just get Jennifer and her boyfriend to sign the book with a little comment like he did on my copy, the book would be flying off the sheves in the local Sedona bike shops. This would greatly help our cause in Sedona by letting people around the world know mountain bike trail building is a good thing. It allows people to travel long distances, get needed exercise, view beautiful scenery and enjoy the social benefits of riding with a bunch of like minded friends and possibly future friends.

TD
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by traildoc; 01-17-2013 at 11:25 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post

I think it's on right after the show on how scientiest just discovered the earth is round.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

mtbr member
    I don't need his full name, address, Social Security, and credit card number. Does the guy have a first name? Bill or Ted? George? Sue? That's gott be more concise than banging out "Jennifer's boyfriend" twenty times, right?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast