Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa!

We already got one snitch around here, we don't need another.
    Keep up, it's liar now, snitch still remains in question.....
    Nice KOM, sorry about your penis.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrwhlr View Post
    Keep up, it's liar now, snitch still remains in question.....
    They're all cut from the same cloth. You're just talking semantics at this point.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    They're all cut from the same cloth. You're just talking semantics at this point.
    I cling to the slim possibility that it's both....

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    R&S, Why don't you fill us in on any conversations you may have had with the Red Rock District LEO?
    rockman,

Now you know I cannot do that, what I can do is this; I sent TD a PM this morning promising him no actions that may come against him will come from me. I will deal with my FS issue they way I believe I should, in private, with respect and consideration of others, without intimidation or reservations, and with truth and honesty. I can also tell you I think my issue is similar to TD's but that's where it ends. The difference is that I will handle it very differently, I have not been a PITA to them, and this is as far as I know I can talk about it without causing provocation.

Respectfully R&S
    Personal quote: "If at first you don't succeed, critically re-think it and do."

mtbr member
    Why not just man up and say what you mean?
    Read between the lines. You're pretty good at that, besides the put-downs.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Read between the lines. You're pretty good at that, besides the put-downs.
    That's pretty chickensh!t. The truth is a defense to libel, so just don't lie

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by RideNShine View Post
    rockman,

Now you know I cannot do that, what I can do is this; I sent TD a PM this morning promising him no actions that may come against him will come from me. I will deal with my FS issue they way I believe I should, in private, with respect and consideration of others, without intimidation or reservations, and with truth and honesty. I can also tell you I think my issue is similar to TD's but that's where it ends. The difference is that I will handle it very differently, I have not been a PITA to them, and this is as far as I know I can talk about it without causing provocation.

Respectfully R&S
    You have issues with the Forest Service also? You have information that could make things even more difficult for TD?

Let's break this down, why are so many in Sedona having issues with the forest service? Is there a mentality that we can built trials the way we want and the heck with the process?

If you have further information that could be detrimental to TD's Sedona lifestyle. Once again, something is not right in what he is doing to where others have dirt on him which could sink his ship.

TD is not coming across as an honest person, even he admits it. Why would any project manager want that type of person working on any projects?

I would like TD to explain himself on some of these issues, but could we believe his words?

You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar! TD seems to be walking around with a barrel of vingar in tow.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

mtbr member
    That's pretty chickensh!t. The truth is a defense to libel, so just don't lie
    I asked a simple question. Libel is a serious accusation. The words LIe and Snitch are easy to type behind an anonymous keyboard.
    Last edited by rockman; 01-18-2013 at 09:49 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post

TD is not coming across as an honest person, even he admits it. Why would any project manager want that type of person working on any projects?
    Traildoc is the victim here, you know that. This is a systematic and orchestrated campaign by the FS, and certain employees therein, to slander, vilify, defame, and denigrate Traildoc's good name. He's the good guy, everybody else is out to get him, making up the rules as they go along.

Everybody knows this. Don't you follow the Sedrama?

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    I asked a simple question. Libel is a serious accusation. The words LIe and Snitch are easy to type behind an anonymous keyboard.
    How innocent, asking a simple question. I gave you sound advice about how to proceed, if you had more to say about the RED ROCK DISTRICT LEO. Perhaps your reference was to an astrological sign? IDGAF.

It's equally easy to type that you are a snitch, have people believe you, then type you lied about it, and have people believe that, too.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Traildoc is the victim here, you know that. This is a systematic and orchestrated campaign by the FS, and certain employees therein, to slander, vilify, defame, and denigrate Traildoc's good name. He's the good guy, everybody else is out to get him, making up the rules as they go along.

AAAahahahaha........that's like saying one could make Lance look worse.......it's not possible!

Shovel Ready

That white stuff on top of chicken sh*t, is still chicken sh*t!

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    I think most of you TD haters really have a man crush on TD,,except EZ he now has one on Jennifers boyfriend.

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by el poseur View Post
    I think most of you TD haters really have a man crush on TD,,except EZ he now has one on Jennifers boyfriend.
    I think you are wrong! When you can't defend your actions attack your accuser!

banned
    Aug 2012
    Every so often, I read between the lines ... But this story is missing many chapters, it seems LOL

When and where did this story begin ?

bland
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeabuser View Post

60 years ago TD's parents were murdered by a NEGATIVE USER EXPERIENCE and the FS did nothing to aid him. That's when he took matters into his own hands.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Let me just say this to all forum users.

I am keeping my business private, I do not have the whole story on TD I just have my truthful honest accord of my situation. Details in it, are my business and my responsibility! I have informed all who have reasonable concern of my situation, and I have assured them "there is no snitch" from my POV and what I know to be truth. I still maintain my position as a US citizen, and it's my understanding that the USFS's role in it's management of US public land doesn't extend to controlling recreational use, unless that use inadvertently or directly causes the available natural resources (mainly timber and water, no minerals) to be adversely affected. Call me crazy, but I don't see that happening, so I don't see the issue. This is where I am finding myself standing on a island, thinking to myself "I cannot be the only one who understands this right?" I don't get an answer so I must be crazy!

I don't think I have any "real" issue with the FS, and vise versa. Let me just say I'm not going to call or knock on their door, as for TD well enough said.

Respectfully R&S

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger View Post
    60 years ago TD's parents were murdered by a NEGATIVE USER EXPERIENCE and the FS did nothing to aid him. That's when he took matters into his own hands.
    Rep points if it would have allowed me.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger View Post
    Isn't that essentially how 87% of Steven Seagal start out?

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Every so often, I read between the lines ... But this story is missing many chapters, it seems LOL

Oh, my bad. I think some of those chapters were deleted because I posted horse sex videos in 'em .

Meatbomb
    Maybe we can get Oprah to interview TD next.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Maybe we can get Oprah to interview TD next.
    Phillbo,

BAD! BAD! BAD! That's the worst idea in the world's history of BAD ideas!!!!

banned
    Aug 2012
    Murder, Horse Sex & Oprah ... Animal House 2

Got it
    Don't tell me more

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Murder, Horse Sex & Oprah ... Animal House 2

Got it
    Don't tell me more
    Oh I won't!!! If I did it would kill you!!! Save yourself and IGNORE!!!!

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    RideNShine, is that like f#$k then blow? How did you come up with that? Who are you?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast