sandbagger

what happened to arizona for sale section? wtt for all mountain

Wanting to trade a mini sandrail that needs a few simple parts for an all mountain bike. My downhill rig is getting fat and I want to start riding San tan mountains
    V10.5 with Dorado pro and Vivid Air
    TWOSIXBIKES DJ prototype
    Www.twosixbikes.com
    www.facebook.com/twosixbikes

sandbagger
    TWOSIXBIKES DJ prototype
    Www.twosixbikes.com

sandbagger
    Its a Edge Sidewinder Plus steel frame 5 point seat detachable steering wheel single pivot rear end powered by Kawasaki KLR650 bored out to 700cc with upgrade carb kit and exhaust custom intake. liquid cooled 20 hours on new build. If you know enduros this bike motor is indestructible, yes electric start foot gas foot brake hand clutch and shifter(pull clutch and push shifter forward) im 6'5 and fit in it enough to have a blast, it goes over 65

These normally sell for around 4 grand all done up.

I broke one a arm and the rear has a few cracks, It Will cost 600 dollars to get the pre made parts and have them shipped so 600 total to have it working. It definetly runs etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KjEbnEcVFA there is a link to my mini rail

honestly looking for 1500 dollar all mountain bike and you will get an awesome setup for around 2 grand. I traded in my car and only have a kia soul so i cant really get it anywhere and cant justify fixing it if i cant use it. Eventually I will if i cant get someone else interested in it.

oh yeah it comes with dirt tires also

And if not read by my height I need a Large or XL All mountain bike, may trade for another large xl downhill bike so i can get family or friends in on some trips, always nice to have a spare.
    TWOSIXBIKES DJ prototype
    Www.twosixbikes.com