Monte Su Bici Maldita

What floats your boat {bike}

Have you ever taken a spill because you could not stop staring at the rider in front of you? Did it make you feel strange if his name was Will? I am debating to strap my bike to some innertubes this summer and float down the Salt the cool way. Anyone want to join me? I am really fond of these cool emoticons on MTBR, I will be using them more often in my posts...if you disapprove of it, let me know.
    thanks,
    mtnbykr06
    '06 Specialized Demo 8 II * '10 Specialized Pitch Pro * '09 Haro Steel Reserve * '70's Guerciotti SS

wannabe corporate shill
    Jan 2006
    I usually have a similar problem when I'm on the treadmill. My local gym has the treadmills in back, elipticals in the middle, and excercycles up front. I'm glad the elipticals are popular among the women....

Pivotal figure
    I'm usually riding with other guys sooo, no staring going on there... I'm kinda creeped out just thinking about that actually. Now with the ladies, totally different story but no crashes due to it. Emoticons are kewl. you should use them for EVERYTHING . PS Spectrum ROCKS!!
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

Tucson, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbykr06
    Have you ever taken a spill because you could not stop staring at the rider in front of you? Did it make you feel strange if his name was Will?

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Have you ever taken a spill because you could not stop staring at the rider in front of you? Did it make you feel strange if his name was Will? I am debating to strap my bike to some innertubes this summer and float down the Salt the cool way. Anyone want to join me? I am really fond of these cool emoticons on MTBR, I will be using them more often in my posts...if you disapprove of it, let me know.
    thanks,
    mtnbykr06

Nice! Didn't know you liked Will THAT much..............

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyinanthem
    Nice! Didn't know you liked Will THAT much..............
    WoW. I guess I really shouldn't leave my account logged in at work.
    '06 Specialized Demo 8 II * '10 Specialized Pitch Pro * '09 Haro Steel Reserve * '70's Guerciotti SS

mtbr member
    Dec 2007

Lol

WoW. I guess I really shouldn't leave my account logged in at work.
    Yeah dude- you know we get bored over there.

Tiff

mtbr member
    I feel bad for Will.
    But I once turned around to check on some riders behind me and ran into a tree, None of them were named Will.

Members who have read this thread: 0