Don't believe the Hype...

West Side Pump Track?

Anyone interested in getting one? Estrella and the White Tanks seem like real options now that McDowell has one.

I emailed to owners of Fear Farm on Thomas and the 101 this morning to see if they've ever discussed it. They have a couple RC tracks there now that look like Mini BMX/Pump Tracks. They have the space and equipment...Hopefully they are interested
    Made with real bits of Panther, so you know it's good...

www.krackedskulls.com
    use promo code "lucky" for 5% off

mtbr member
    I'm pretty sure if your looking at the fear farm side of things its gonna cost something or they are going to look to make money off of it. If they are the same owners as when I used to pb....

Quote Originally Posted by DankyCass
    I'm pretty sure if your looking at the fear farm side of things its gonna cost something or they are going to look to make money off of it. If they are the same owners as when I used to pb....

If it don't make dollars, it's don't make since...

I wouldn't mind $5 a session or a monthly fee. Doesn't seem like it would cost them much at all to add to the mix out there. They already are insured for sports and concerts...just need a new waiver.

Seems like that would be pretty sweet for anyone that commutes past the I10/loop 101 area could stop for a quick session on the way home from work.

www.krackedskulls.com

mtbr member
    How's about actual dirt jumps? Pump tracks are fun and all, but sometimes you need a little bit more than rolly rolly pumpy pumpy.

dirt visionary
    I think it is feasible ..someone just needs to approach them with all the right info to make it appealing.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by clockwork
    I think it is feasible ..someone just needs to approach them with all the right info to make it appealing.

you can do it bruh

Meatbomb
    Quote Originally Posted by DankyCass
    If they are the same owners as when I used to pb....

pb?

Knollician
    I love the idea of a pump and jump track. I'd pay for that. Get it done.
    "Three balls at once...who knew?" - Cotton McKnight

mtbr member
    If any of you guys are in the east valley (chandler) and want to hit some jumps etc., pm me and you can check my spot out.

dirt visionary
    Nice what kida of stuff is at your spot? Dj stuff?

Shred...it's the new drug
    wait a minute...this is a public forum and underground spots or trails are not to be discussed. please take this to another site so that newbs aren't enticed to try and ride something new or fun...

as to the west side pump track...maybe try the BMX track or the white tanks or estrella. contact alan of mcpump fame and see how he did it. He's a cool guy and I'm sure will answer any questions you might have...

mtbr member
    Nice what kida of stuff is at your spot? Dj stuff?
    I have two lines going into a berm, one with 4 small doubles, the other with two bigger doubles. After the berm there are two more decent hits. Still working on the place but tons of potential. Canal right next to it for water too.

dirt visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob
    wait a minute...this is a public forum and underground spots or trails are not to be discussed. please take this to another site so that newbs aren't enticed to try and ride something new or fun...

as to the west side pump track...maybe try the BMX track or the white tanks or estrella. contact alan of mcpump fame and see how he did it. He's a cool guy and I'm sure will answer any questions you might have...

You don't wanna start with me bob I have no issue with you as a rider. How am I to know is spot isn't his land . There is alot of ranches and old farms in chandler.

You don't wanna start with me bob I have no issue with you as a rider.
    sure sounds like it...call you later

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    [QUOTE=latedropbob]wait a minute...this is a public forum and underground spots or trails are not to be discussed. please take this to another site so that newbs aren't enticed to try and ride something new or fun...

[QUOTE]

Location, directions, nor photo's of said jumps haven't been disclosed. Also there is mention of keeping it PM....... Just wanted to point this out that's all.

Move along now......
    Last edited by Gnarzilla; 09-08-2010 at 02:02 PM.

[QUOTE=Gnarzilla][QUOTE=latedropbob]wait a minute...this is a public forum and underground spots or trails are not to be discussed. please take this to another site so that newbs aren't enticed to try and ride something new or fun...

Location, directions, nor photo's of said jumps have been disclosed. Also there is mention of keeping it PM....... Just wanted to point this out that's all.

Move along now......
    very true...but it will happen.

I got a response from the White Tanks. I just gave them the basic info on what a pump track is and gave them the link to the McDowell Pump Track thread. I also let them know the spot would have to be close to water for spraying down the track...
    Last edited by luckybastard; 09-09-2010 at 10:34 AM.

www.krackedskulls.com

Quote Originally Posted by luckybastard
    I got a response from the White Tanks. I just gave them the basic info on what a pump track is and gave them the link to the McDowell Pump Track thread. I also let them know the spot would have to be close to water for spraying down the track...
    Good work. Talk with Alan of mcpump fame to find out how he did it. That's would be w good next step. With work and persistence...rewards are reaped!