Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Wa Wa

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: lostboyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    558

    Wa Wa

    Fer all you Cheap Trick fans out there:
    http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?s...29&PID=1204522
    Less Talk More Rock

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,247
    please go ride your road bike. if you get these though you will definately be able to serenade mos mom, well this and an entire beef brisket

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: lostboyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    558
    Riding up the road tomorrow round 4, you down fer that?
    Less Talk More Rock

  4. #4
    AKA shitbird
    Reputation: eabos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by lostboyz
    Riding up the road tomorrow round 4, you down fer that?

    No he will NOT be down for that because he will be headed to Bootleg along with me. You should come along even though you're injured. You can keep powerjoto company while he stands around for hours wetting his pants and trying to work up the courage to ride something.
    JRA

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by eabos
    No he will NOT be down for that because he will be headed to Bootleg along with me. You should come along even though you're injured. You can keep powerjoto company while he stands around for hours wetting his pants and trying to work up the courage to ride something.
    What happened?

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,247
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    What happened?
    vaganitis. its debilitating.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by pwrtrainer
    vaganitis. its debilitating.
    Seems to be going around a lot lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: lostboyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    558
    Right partial ACL...damn dirtbike
    Honk at me if you see me gay'n it up the road on skinnies while your shuttlin...
    Less Talk More Rock

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: lostboyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by eabos
    No he will NOT be down for that because he will be headed to Bootleg along with me. You should come along even though you're injured. You can keep powerjoto company while he stands around for hours wetting his pants and trying to work up the courage to ride something.
    I'm staying away from the gnar and the drink...you guys have fun and be safe!
    Less Talk More Rock

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by lostboyz
    Right partial ACL...damn dirtbike
    Honk at me if you see me gay'n it up the road on skinnies while your shuttlin...
    Oh man, bummer

    Healing vibes!
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  11. #11
    AKA shitbird
    Reputation: eabos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by lostboyz
    I'm staying away from the gnar and the drink...you guys have fun and be safe!

    Cool, will do. Hey since we'll be in Vegas, can your mom get me a discount at Mustang Ranch?
    JRA

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: lostboyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    558
    Noep sorry, but I hear your Mom is now "The Big Guy" in Thunder from Down Under. I'm sure Powerfully Gay already has tickets.
    Less Talk More Rock

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: helimech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,760
    I thought moe's mom was at Mandalay Bay's aquarium as the whale exhibit???? Missing some BC action myself, will get up there soon.
    JRA

  14. #14
    AKA shitbird
    Reputation: eabos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by helimech
    I thought moe's mom was at Mandalay Bay's aquarium as the whale exhibit???? Missing some BC action myself, will get up there soon.
    Sheeiit, you're the last one that should be bringing up Vegas and Moms, she messed it up for everyone. She's the whole reason the "all you could eat" buffets have all disapeared.
    JRA

  15. #15
    Too many Sedonuts...
    Reputation: CactusJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,512
    Quote Originally Posted by eabos
    Cool, will do. Hey since we'll be in Vegas, can your mom get me a discount at Mustang Ranch?
    Priceless.
    When the world slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall.

  16. #16
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,910
    Sorry to hear your on the DL A-ron. Man, you guys and your sH88 talking threads.... jeez!!
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: lostboyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    558
    I was riding back down the road last night and saw Moes moms gnawing on a Javalina at one of the Ramadas. I told the park ranger and they said they were aware of it and are just waiting for the harpoon gun to come in from San Diego before taking any action....gnar!
    Less Talk More Rock

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,247
    Quote Originally Posted by lostboyz
    I was riding back down the road last night and saw Moes moms gnawing on a Javalina at one of the Ramadas. I told the park ranger and they said they were aware of it and are just waiting for the harpoon gun to come in from San Diego before taking any action....gnar!
    so she is the yeti that everyone was demoing a couple weeks ago. makes sense now. mo, get your ass up to vegas!! im leaving in two hours beotch.

  19. #19
    AKA shitbird
    Reputation: eabos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by pwrtrainer
    so she is the yeti that everyone was demoing a couple weeks ago. makes sense now. mo, get your ass up to vegas!! im leaving in two hours beotch.
    I have your bike in my garage. I'm gonna do you a favor real quick and take it NRA so I can teach it how to jump. There must be something wrong with it right? Everytime I see you riding it there isn't much gnar being shredded. You're bike told me that it feels like a commuter bike and has been begging me all night to at least ride it off a curb or something.

    It's definitely not ready for Bootleg...
    JRA

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,247
    Quote Originally Posted by eabos
    I have your bike in my garage. I'm gonna do you a favor real quick and take it NRA so I can teach it how to jump. There must be something wrong with it right? Everytime I see you riding it there isn't much gnar being shredded. You're bike told me that it feels like a commuter bike and has been begging me all night to at least ride it off a curb or something.

    It's definitely not ready for Bootleg...
    nothing wrong with the bike, that unsure feeling you get when you ride it is that all the components work. hows that back wheel treatin ya?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •