mtbr member

Visiting the family, looking for some DJs

I'm coming down from SLC for Thnxgiving. I was hoping someone could help me out with directions to trails. I'm on a SS DJ, I'm hoping to find BMX style jumps on the northeast side of the valley. Happy to dig. PM me if privacy is an issue.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by motts
    I'm coming down from SLC for Thnxgiving. I was hoping someone could help me out with directions to trails. I'm on a SS DJ, I'm hoping to find BMX style jumps on the northeast side of the valley. Happy to dig. PM me if privacy is an issue.
    Mtbr.com Forums > Regional Trails and Rides Forums > Arizona

Mtbr.com Forums > Regional Trails and Rides Forums > Phoenix?
    -- Evil Patrick

My Music

My Videos

Ride everything! Remember, Elvis died pushing.

Kathleen in AZ
    There's this one thread that has been viewed over 32k times. It's not a sticky but is always near the top of the list. Check it out.

mtbr member
    Thirty two thousand three hundred something or other.

And quite entertaining.

Heck, I'm gonna go look again!
    -- Evil Patrick

My Music

My Videos

Ride everything! Remember, Elvis died pushing.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    NRA is more DH/freeride than BMX style. I'd check out the IKEA pit. I10 and Warner in Tempe.

mtbr member
    Yes NRA is more DH FR but a SS DJ works great out there too. I've been bringing mine out. Ken is on a HT too.

There is a church on Ellsworth & Brown that has a small bmx DJ track. Micheal was tellin me about it. Not sure what hours are available.

Both are in NE Mesa. Ikea is in the S central part
    Got Daytons on the Motha Ship - Cube

Pivotal figure
    I love the HT at NRA but if you're looking for rhythm sections Ikea is a better spot. Kinda big for me but I'm a wuss
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

mtbr member

relax, I looked first

I did a search for "jump" on the both pages of the sticky for visitors post. The only match I got was "Forum Jump". That's why I posted this. Thanks to those who have replied. Playground looked fun, but I understand it's gone?
    NRA is way east and south correct? and IKEA is gonna be 45 miles away, is it worth the drive?
    I'm staying all the way out in Cave Creek, so if anyone has any other suggestions, I'd be happy to hear.
    My brother mentioned a moto track out by Fountain Hills that has some DJs. Anyone know of this?

Chemicalassassin
    Would you be able to give a more general idea as to where the Ikea pit is on Warner and I_10? Was out looking today, but had no luck.

dirt visionary
    Its easy to spot from the freeway as you head north . Once you passed ikea you went to far. If I remembered the street I would say but I don't . Basically you get off the freeway head east make a right and go behind a building to get to the pit.

Pivotal figure
    You can see it on google earth as well. Look for I-10 and Warner, just South of Warner.
    Coordinates are 33deg19' 47.91" N/111deg 58' 12.74"W.
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Hi Folks,
    I am gunna be in your lovely state for T-Day as well. And I was wondering where the NRA area was. I checked out the massive thread on it and couldn't figure out where it was. ANy help would be appreciated, if you want to keep it on the DL, a PM is cool.
    thanx,
    Moe