Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

up in a saguaro...

802 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  broncbuster 
#1 ·
This whole topic of "my tools on top of a saguaro" got me thinking...what else can be put on top of a saguaro? Those things are pretty strong...right?

Well, I packed a sack lunch and some water and set out on a hike. After a few miles, I found a suitable saguaro so I began my mission. I started with some play-dough. That was a cake walk for the saguaro. I was going to try Gila's tools next but they were already up there. Next, I tried to put myself up there, but realized there would be no one to throw other things up in a saguaro if I was up there, so I moved on. I tried to put Chuck Norris up there, but let's be honest...nothing is strong enough to hold Chuck Norris. I was going to try to put a 30 gallon container of kool-aid up in the saguaro, but trying to put Chuck up there was tiring and it was hot, so I just drank the kool-aid.

A few minutes later I had to pee, so I took a break throwing things up in a saguaro. After that, I lost motivation and decided to go back to my car. When I got there I realized I didn't have my keys. You guessed it...up in a saguaro. I went back expecting to use the ladder I had hidden under the other saguaro but in my excitement after getting your mom to stick up there I must have thrown that up there too. Apparently, I was caught up in the moment.

After pondering for a bit how I might get my keys back, Chuck Norris walked by. I asked him for his help. Chuck is a nice guy and had already forgiven me for the previously mentioned saguaro incident so he said "sure". He turned, looked at the saguaro...no words at all...and all of the sudden my keys fell from the top. The walk back to car was filled with stories of his Kung-fu adventures and the time he Indian leg wrestled Hillary Clinton in a 7-11. (If you ever get a chance, ask him about it. Great story.)

The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend so I think I might go back and try to get a few more things up in a saguaro. Any suggestions or ideas?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.