Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    AKA shitbird

The unofficial 2008 NRA thread

Clockwork's thread is getting too big and it's titled for a Sunday session that happened many moons ago. Anyway, time to start out with a fresh thread for 2008. Here are some pics from a couple days ago to get it started.

I'm posting the little dude first because he's just sooo badass. Just turned 7 years old and showing us how it's done. Sorry I forgot his name and his dad's name. Check out the mini DH bike....hardcore.

NRA-16.jpg

The second pic is a little decieving. He's not rolling off the mound on the left he's mid-air from the jump to the right of it.
    NRA-15.jpg

NRA-14.jpg
    JRA

AKA shitbird
    JRA

AKA shitbird
    JRA

AKA shitbird
    JRA

dirt visionary
    Yeah that thead was getting big .But it was current as we have not missed a Sunday Session since that threads orginal post .

Nice Pictures BTW.

mtbr member
    Very nice.
    I need to get back out there this weekend.

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    Awesome! Thanks for posting those up!

Great Idea. The other thread was easy to get lost in.
    '06 Specialized Demo 8 II * '10 Specialized Pitch Pro * '09 Haro Steel Reserve * '70's Guerciotti SS

mtbr member
    Great Pics

dirt visionary
    The new wash gap has been devirginized.

dirt visionary
    And a little gif I made from a set of sequence shots.

AKA shitbird
    Good work..as ussual. I was gonna try to make it out there today but have to go into work. I might be out Friday, anyone gonna be around?
    JRA

Pivotal figure
    I have got to get out there, haven't hit any jumps in eons. It's good to see the DHR getting some more frequent flier miles though
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

AKA shitbird
    Quote Originally Posted by kenbentit
    I have got to get out there, haven't hit any jumps in eons. It's good to see the DHR getting some more frequent flier miles though
    That Yeti DJ of yours would rock that place. Gonna be out there tomorrow at 10am. You shold call in sick to work and tear it up
    JRA

Dirty Souph West Riders
    its been a very long time since i've posted on here but i figured these pics should be in this thread because Sean Brignall did a great job of taking them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pivotal figure
    Whoa! That second shot should be in a magazine or poster

Dirty Souph West Riders
    more

Dirty Souph West Riders
    i know i've been trying to get sean to email the full quality version of the second picture to me so i can take it to kinko's and blow it up, then tell everyone i was in a magazine ha. but his lazy ass can't quite get that email off.

just 1 more
    Agreed Great use of flash. Just punch it up a bit.
    bikes, guns, dogs....perfect

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    is it cool if i ask where this is? im commin back home in a cpl weeks and id like to check it out.
    No, I'm NOT back!

Pivotal figure

Few pix from Sat. Jan. 5

Finally got my butt out to the Pit; Very cool place, lots of lines and jumps. Didn't have the cojones for the wash gap though, that thing is a lot uglier in person These shots are the middle set of doubles. It was getting very overcast and my camera doesn't have a huge flash so these aren't the best but you get the gist of it at least. Good riding with you PoiBoy. Eabos, your second shot wasn't very good (I suK!, sorry) so I'm only posting the other one.

dirt visionary
    Nice shots and glad you had fun . I wish I was able to get out there sooner to hang out more with everyone but work kept me longer than antisapated. There sure was a large crowd today .

AKA shitbird
    Cool man thanks for posting them up!
    JRA

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Man, I wish I could have made it out today. Nice pics guys! I need to be in Vegas tomorrow night so I'm taking the demo 8 to ride Bootleg. I know the weather is going to be bad but ........ gotta try

Maui Grown
    Had a great time out there today. kenbentit, it was good riding with you too. Yea, that new wash gap is pretty sick. Lostboyz and I hit it and I just barely made it over. I tapped my front tire at the top of the landing. You need a lot more speed than you think.

Many thanks to Clockwork, Seldom Seen, and everyone else who has been working out there. NRA has come a long way and it is definitely worth the drive.

dirt visionary
    Thx!Yeah you got to punch it into that gap or better yet carry the speed from further up the hill. If you start right at the top then you will be reaching to make it.

Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
    ill take the silence as a no. and me without the secret handshake.
    No, I'm NOT back!

AKA shitbird
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuscorn
    ill take the silence as a no. and me without the secret handshake.
    Check your PM's.
    JRA

mtbr member
    Great work out there Clockwork and everyone else that has added to the place. It's so much more fun than it used to be! Keep it up and when I get a chance i'll be out there with my rake and shovel to lend a hand. The top is a bit confusing but really fun once you get it memorized. I like how there are so many different hits. Breaks up the monotony of doin the main line for sure. The new wash gap is pretty butter but you gotta haul ass into it. Pretty much pedal the whole gallup....yeeehaww!
    DDKS

mtbr member
    Can I get some directions, too? I'm new to the valley...I love to build almost more than ride, so I'd be willing to help out, and I'm anxious to hit a jump!

Pivotal figure
    Anybody doing NRA Sun.? (the 20th). I might head out but don't like being out there by myself in case I do something stupid, or at least more stupider than normal

mtbr member
    After about six months of scouring various forums, I put the puzzle pieces together and found the famed NRA pit and hit it up on Monday since I had the day off. I was hoping to run into someone else out there, but no luck. despite going solo, I pressed my luck for a few runs. I managed to conquer a couple of scary things there and left a few scary things for another day. I was super impressed with all the work that's been done! Just from all the forums, I couldn't tell just how awesome it is up there. Big time thanks to all the people who have worked on it. I don't take that for granted. make sure to post or PM when you're heading up, and hopefully I'll get to ride/work with some o' you all. Those trails alone just made moving to AZ quite a bit more fun for me.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Hey ruppguts, I hope you made it up the mountain to the Southwest from the pit to see the lines, berms, and jumps in the bowl up there. There's a lot of action at NRA that's kind of hidden away. Good beginner stuff and some serious advanced gaps too. It's turned into a fantastic FR place.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    who's going out tomorrow?

mtbr member
    Anyone hittin it today? The rain gave me the day off.
    Got Daytons on the Motha Ship - Cube

mtbr member

Nra

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoyR6
    bdog and I were out on Saturday.
    Cased the rock gap yet again, 2 times. No crashes this time.

Watched Logan boost the crap out of the last double, the big hip next to it and the ravine gap into the pit.

Good times...
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

Maui Grown
    Kavu - which one is the rock gap? Is that the 3rd one up from the pit?

You and azdog wanna hit Bootleg on Saturday? There's 5-6 of us headed there for the day.

mtbr member

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Poi Boy
    Kavu - which one is the rock gap? Is that the 3rd one up from the pit?

You and azdog wanna hit Bootleg on Saturday? There's 5-6 of us headed there for the day.
    3rd one up, next to the tree. Still trying to figure out the speed for it.

I can't, I'm broke right now. Thanks though!
    I'll let Brian know.
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

dirt visionary
    Just got back from the pit. Spent the day collecting a few bags of trash . After that I did some maintance up top. I plan on going out again tomorrow.

Also it was relayed to me that parks and rec were out on Sat. "It was said keep it clean and we will have no reason to bother the area. Keep leaving trash ( milk jugs and jugs)everywhere then we will come tear it down . So enjoy and keep it clean .Oh and we have been well aware of what has been going on out here so again please keep it clean and we will continue to turn our cheek ."
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

mtbr member
    Sounds like a deal to me. I have been meaning to bring some trash bags out there. Couldn't make it today the keys to my truck are with my ASU so here i sit editing pictures.

AKA shitbird
    Quote Originally Posted by clockwork
    Just got back from the pit. Spent the day collecting a few bags of trash . After that I did some maintance up top. I plan on going out again tomorrow.

Also it was relayed to me that parks and rec were out on Sat. "It was said keep it clean and we will have no reason to bother the area. Keep leaving trash ( milk jugs and jugs)everywhere then we will come tear it down . So enjoy and keep it clean .Oh and we have been well aware of what has been going on out here so again please keep it clean and we will continue to turn our cheek ."

Great news to hear that the man is cool with the trailwork!
    JRA

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    3rd one up, next to the tree. Still trying to figure out the speed for it.

I can't, I'm broke right now. Thanks though!
    I'll let Brian know.

Steve is going.
    JRA

mtbr member

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by A.P.B
    Steve is going.
    Well...in that case...

Can't make this one, but I'm planning to hit it up in March.

dirt visionary
    Just got back from a morning session and I am a little mad . Someone decided to un armor the bridge gap landing sometime after I left yesterday around 3 and ride thru fresh wet berm work.

If you can't clear something DO NOT modify existing jumps you didn't put the time into so you can clear it ..........................Thats being a selfish a-hole.

Anyways if you didn't build it don't mess with it . You have no clue how much work and water it took to build up that landing. The armor was to keep people from walking down the back of the landing to get across thats what the go around it for. It also keeps the landing from getting destroyed from people casing the rear ( which I have no clue why anyone can't make that lil 12ft gap )

So today I rearmored it and I will be moving larger rocks into place now . I will also be fixing the rear where someone decided to cut the height down also .

Good Job A-hole/s if I see you we will have issues. Especially since you had to ride thru a fresh built wet berm leaving your frigging grooves all over it .Are you blind?Couldn't you see that it was fresh like less than an hr fresh?

mtbr member

Argh

Just got back from a morning session and I am a little mad . Someone decided to un armor the bridge gap landing sometime after I left yesterday around 3 and ride thru fresh wet berm work.

If you can't clear something DO NOT modify existing jumps you didn't put the time into so you can clear it ..........................Thats being a selfish a-hole.

Anyways if you didn't build it don't mess with it . You have no clue how much work and water it took to build up that landing. The armor was to keep people from walking down the back of the landing to get across thats what the go around it for. It also keeps the landing from getting destroyed from people casing the rear ( which I have no clue why anyone can't make that lil 12ft gap )

So today I rearmored it and I will be moving larger rocks into place now . I will also be fixing the rear where someone decided to cut the height down also .

Good Job A-hole/s if I see you we will have issues. Especially since you had to ride thru a fresh built wet berm leaving your frigging grooves all over it .Are you blind?Couldn't you see that it was fresh like less than an hr fresh?

That sucks dude.
    If you case it, fix it, there are shovels hidden up there for that reason.

I never understood why someone would dumb down a jump so they can make it.
    Thanks again for putting in so much work up there, its greatly appreciated! Maybe I'll see you out there this weekend.

dirt visionary
    I agree if you case it fix but this was different. All of the rocks on the back of the bridge gap landing were removed and thrown aside to make the entire back smooth and rockless while shaving the height down. My guess was to make it case friendly .

By the way I was able to see a tire pattern and even got shoe size and tread. Won't be hard to find out who it was

dirt visionary
    Oh and our big booter at the bottom needs TLC the heavy rain caused the whole back side to slide down . The main part is intact including lip we just need to restack rocks around the backside and throw more dirt around it .

mtbr member

Oh wow

I agree if you case it fix but this was different. All of the rocks on the back of the bridge gap landing were removed and thrown aside to make the entire back smooth and rockless while shaving the height down. My guess was to make it case friendly .

By the way I was able to see a tire pattern and even got shoe size and tread. Won't be hard to find out who it was
    They actually removed rocks?

Lame

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

NRA work

Oh and our big booter at the bottom needs TLC the heavy rain caused the whole back side to slide down . The main part is intact including lip we just need to restack rocks around the backside and throw more dirt around it .
    I will try to make it out Thursday to give you a hand. How's the dirt working? I should be out Saturday and Sunday for sure to help with some trail maintenance. That's awesome the parks and rec is cool with what's happening out there. Maybe it could become a sanctioned freeride area someday. I will bring some trashbags also.
    Mike C

dirt visionary
    Dirts good especially behind the big booter in the hole. It was half full of water yesterday morning but empty today . We will need a cart to go get rocks for the back of the jump as you know we farmed most of the rock that was close by.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    are there any beginner jumps or drops out there? i want to head out there sometime to help you guys build and ride a little, but i cant drive, and i dont have any freeriding friends that can drive me

mtbr member
    I spent some time up there again this afternoon. That's too bad that someone is messing with stuff. It seems pretty obvious that you don't undo someone's work, and you fix anything you mess with. I think I'll be up there a couple late afternoons a week from now on. Hopefully I see some of you there someday! I think I'll try to do a little maintenance next time...the rain did mess with a few things, but I was impressed by how little it really effected things.

There are some beginnerish things up there, but the main line has some pretty long jumps that you have to be fast and confident to hit. I still haven't tried the one after the berm or the huge double at the end. I wouldn't mind spending some time on a line of more bmx style/hardtail dirtjump doubles. Anybody thought about that? is it do-able with that kinda dirt?

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Probably could be done on the doubletrack on the West side. I guess you could call it the B line. I know a few people were talking about a beginner line on that side. Clockwork, you guys have any plans for that part?
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

dirt visionary
    The Plan for B line was a bunch of big doubles all the way down the line. Best thing is to show up on a Sunday and get to know the crowd.

There is plenty of beginner type stuff. Today when I went back out for a lunch time session till 1:40pm there was a guy that was out there for the first time on an Enduro sl. He was hitting all kinds of stuff including the last big booter into the pit. It was crazy as he hasn't ever been mountain biking and he was on a demo bike from a LBS near by with no helmet.

Wish I would have had my camera for that.

dirt visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by ruppguts
    I spent some time up there again this afternoon. That's too bad that someone is messing with stuff. It seems pretty obvious that you don't undo someone's work, and you fix anything you mess with. I think I'll be up there a couple late afternoons a week from now on. Hopefully I see some of you there someday! I think I'll try to do a little maintenance next time...the rain did mess with a few things, but I was impressed by how little it really effected things.

There are some beginnerish things up there, but the main line has some pretty long jumps that you have to be fast and confident to hit. I still haven't tried the one after the berm or the huge double at the end. I wouldn't mind spending some time on a line of more bmx style/hardtail dirtjump doubles. Anybody thought about that? is it do-able with that kinda dirt?
    Yes the dirt is perfect when its wet like it is now. IMO best place for a line of DJ's is at the bottom of the pit where the water likes to collect . Use the west side hill as the intial run into the line and run a seris of dirt jumps east then berm it back to the west with a line back .

Just Joshin' ya!
    I feel like bumping this. I dig seeing you guys air it out. I need to go buy a stinky or something and get into this stuff.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

I'm "bad" different
    Went out for the first time today. The Enduro forgave me for a lot of sins. Some guys were friggin' huckin' out there - I have a lot of work to do . There are definately some good jumps for the beginner and plenty to progress on. The amount of work that has been done out there is amazing. I helped carry some rocks for folks that were beefing up the base of the last big jump into the pit cuz I don't know jack about building jumps. Can't wait to get back out to work on the skillz and lend a hand. Awesome work!

dirt visionary
    Wish I could have been out there today but I was tied up at home again . The good news is I will be back out on Sundays again . Anyone up for any rides this week?

Pivotal figure
    I want to try to get out there next Sunday. Can't really get there on weekdays, it's almost 45 miles for me so it'd be getting dark before I even made it... I might hit the Playground though, anyone know if it's dried out?

AKA shitbird
    I want to try to get out there next Sunday. Can't really get there on weekdays, it's almost 45 miles for me so it'd be getting dark before I even made it... I might hit the Playground though, anyone know if it's dried out?
    Are you able to ride the Playground on Friday? I can probably ditch work early and make it up there. That 12' ladder drop has been calling me for the past couple weeks and haven't been out there to answer.
    JRA

Pivotal figure
    I can get out there around 4:30ish but not any sooner. The joys of being a supervisor... I'm pretty much over the big drop thing though, sticking to jumps and "normal" drops now .

AKA shitbird
    I can get out there around 4:30ish but not any sooner. The joys of being a supervisor... I'm pretty much over the big drop thing though, sticking to jumps and "normal" drops now .
    Cool. I'll plan on being there at 4:30 and donig the big drop by 5:00 so I can make it to Urgent care by 5:30.haha.

Actually the jumps out there are alot of fun, there's a hip out there that I'm loving but haven't had the cajones to go "all out" on it yet....big hips make me skeered
    JRA

Maui Grown
    I might meet you two out there on Friday. As of right now, I don't have any meetings Friday afternoon.

mtbr member
    Anyone headed to NRA any weekday afternoon. We are slow and I could make it out there by 3 or 3:30

mtbr member

Quick vids

The quality sucks on these, but I'm still learning how to use my new computer (Vista )

Local ripper Logan:

You can hear the tire bottom out on the seat in the last one. Crazy.

Pivotal figure
    Nice vids. Sounds like the tire hitting the seat, that would freak me out

mtbr member
    Anyone headed to NRA any weekday afternoon. We are slow and I could make it out there by 3 or 3:30
    I've been hitting it up at 4 on weekdays. I did today and probably will tomorrow and the next day...and maybe the next! I'd love to see some more people out there.

I scoped things out as far as a line of rhythm/DJ jumps. Clockwork, I think the North end, running east, is actually a little bit uphill and wouldn't be that effective, although I do like the moisture. Is there merit in trying to put them somewhere a little less obvious? I noticed about halfway up the main trail, there are some wide clear sections running across and on either side of the trail. What about somewhere up there?

dirt visionary
    I have been really busy lately only been out for some maintance up top thats it . I do plan on going out tomorrow for a bit to give my new deemax a spin . As far as building don't ask me I am not in charge just try not to invade onto existing stuff. Myself I am not into dj lines but thats me.

Oh yeah its all obvious no matter where or what it is

mtbr member

Yup

Nice vids. Sounds like the tire hitting the seat, that would freak me out
    He was borrowing the bike from another guy out there (forget his name).
    Boosted that last jump a few times, came down so hard he'd tag the seat with the tire.

I wish I would have caught him on the ravine gap out there - major air.

dirt visionary
    Sounds like the tire hitting the seat, that would freak me out
    Same here I think its time to stiffen that bike up a bit . Shouldn't be using full travel off that jump its too smooth. Oh yeah thats that was Dennis' bike . Imagine if he was close to a seated position ouch

Pivotal figure
    He could have joined the Vienna Boy's Choir

dirt visionary
    no doubt

dirt visionary
    He was borrowing the bike from another guy out there (forget his name).
    Boosted that last jump a few times, came down so hard he'd tag the seat with the tire.

I wish I would have caught him on the ravine gap out there - major air.

Did you ever get any helmet cam action? I seriously need to get me one.

I'm "bad" different
    I just learned about the "playground" from someone at the pit last weekend. Unfortunately the description was rather vague so I bombed around the general area for 15 minutes trying to find the flashing neon sign, but to no avail. Could someone help with a little more specifics? The kung fu is weak, I must go into training .

AKA shitbird
    Quote Originally Posted by WeezPuff
    I just learned about the "playground" from someone at the pit last weekend. Unfortunately the description was rather vague so I bombed around the general area for 15 minutes trying to find the flashing neon sign, but to no avail. Could someone help with a little more specifics? The kung fu is weak, I must go into training .
    The first time I went to the playground I drove around like a complete idiot but eventually found it. There is a freeway and then an exit and eventually a left turn, some road signs, then some heavy equipment and a dirt path leading to some tabletops, oh and some wood stuff too. If you get to the Neon sign you went to far. That help?

I'll PM you something in a few.
    JRA

I'm "bad" different
    I was doing good up until the left turn part. My truck is still glowing from chasing powerlines...and there's a guy living in the bed - I thought he would leave eventually, but he just put up a mailbox .

AKA shitbird
    Quote Originally Posted by WeezPuff
    I was doing good up until the left turn part. My truck is still glowing from chasing powerlines...and there's a guy living in the bed - I thought he would leave eventually, but he just put up a mailbox .
    Watch it buddy, that dude living in your truck might be my dad....you can coax him out with beef jerky and Schlitz beer if need be.

PM with directions sent, break a leg...............er...good luck
    JRA

Maui Grown
    Mo, you missed out today. Kenny and I sessioned the Playground today and we both hit that big drop you've been eyeing out.
    When each day of your life begins with the thought of where you will ride today, tomorrow, this weekend, next month, when your mind becomes so tuned to the rhythm of two wheels that you only look for places to ride, when you picture yourself standing on every mountain top in sight about to drop into a trail, and when someone asks you "Are you still spending all your time riding your bike?" and you answer "YES!" (like there is anything better to do) You have found your passion.

Pivotal figure
    Heck yeah bo-ee! I'm just glad PoiBoy did the guinea pig run so I could see how harsh/easy it would be It's still pretty wet out there though, the bike's pretty dirty now...I'm bringing the bike to work with me and hitting SoMo by 11:30ish. It doesn't fit in the cab very easy but it'll beat driving home.

mtbr member
    Good job poi boy, thats a big drop. Lostboyz hit it last week. No cajones for me on that one yet.
    SHITBIRD

AKA shitbird
    Mo, you missed out today. Kenny and I sessioned the Playground today and we both hit that big drop you've been eyeing out.
    Good job guys, its a biggun! Maybe Sunday for me...............not sure if I'll get out there or not yet. Either of you two gonna be around?
    JRA

Maui Grown
    Quote Originally Posted by eabos
    Good job guys, its a biggun! Maybe Sunday for me...............not sure if I'll get out there or not yet. Either of you two gonna be around?
    I should be able to go Sunday afternoon. Give me a call or shoot me a text if you're gonna go.

Pivotal figure
    Gonna ride SoMo Sun...At least that's the plan. I'm gonna try to get out there in the evening during the week from now on, it's an easy drive and more fun than hitting T-100 all the time. I'll let you know if I'm heading out Sun. afternoon.

dirt visionary
    Well it was pretty dead this weekend not many riders but a butload of XC guys . It was entertaining watching some trying to ride the jumps and even funnier watching some crash hard when they failed to pull up .

Anyways here are some shots from today.

dirt visionary

mtbr member
    nice pics! I was hoping for some of those XC spills!

Pivotal figure
    It's so green out there now!

dirt visionary
    I watched a guy take a very hard OTB of the second jump on the S-Line . He came off it semi fast and never pulled up . He ended up in the bottom all messed up . Needless to say everyone that was there went down the hill going around all the jumps like smart xc guys.

dirt visionary
    It's so green out there now!

Yes very green indeed.

A couple more shots

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    those pics make me want to go out there now

mtbr member
    yeah, it's really pretty with all the green. I'm sure it won't last too long!

mtbr member
    Where is the first one of those shots taken?

Saw some nasty spills from soem dude on Sat also. Going over the "step up" gap at the top he nosed into the hill. I told him start higher up and carry more speed. Didn't work out so well for him. But he was OK and plans on tryign till he gets it.

dirt visionary
    The first pic posted was that same jump everyone calls a step up . .

Pivotal figure
    Who's heading to BC this weekend? I'm looking for someone to carpool with; heading out around 4:30 Fri and coming back Sun.

AKA shitbird
    I watched a guy take a very hard OTB of the second jump on the S-Line . He came off it semi fast and never pulled up . He ended up in the bottom all messed up . Needless to say everyone that was there went down the hill going around all the jumps like smart xc guys.

damn...wish I would have been there to see this XC circus you speak of. Bloody spandex is always funny.
    JRA

dirt visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by eabos
    damn...wish I would have been there to see this XC circus you speak of. Bloody spandex is always funny.

It was funny we were all laughing because one he didn't walk it and two he must though we made it look easy . We were in the wrong spot for a photo which sucks as it would have be priceless. I was a bit irritated with the xc and newbs skiding everywhere out of control this weekend so I gave the XC guy a spiteful comment . I told him he has to pull up next time

AKA shitbird
    Who's heading to BC this weekend? I'm looking for someone to carpool with; heading out around 4:30 Fri and coming back Sun.
    I only wish could go this weekend but I'll be at the old pueblo drinking beer for 24 hours, I might even ride a little bit. Planning on doing the March Bootleg DH race though so i need to make plenty of practice trips up there in the coming weeks.
    JRA

AKA shitbird
    It was funny we were all laughing because one he didn't walk it and two he must though we made it look easy . We were in the wrong spot for a photo which sucks as it would have be priceless. I was a bit irritated with the xc and newbs skiding everywhere out of control this weekend so I gave the XC guy a spiteful comment . I told him he has to pull up next time
    Was a group of Hawes riders that got lost or something?
    JRA

mtbr member

Drop?

Is this something new out there?

Its not the double-drop line is it?

Pivotal figure
    Not a double drop, just one big ole ugly one.. It's right beside the other ladders, not sure how new it is though.

Maui Grown
    Is this something new out there?

Its not the double-drop line is it?
    No, it's just one BIG drop. I'm pretty sure it was there the last time you and I rode there. It's been there for a while but I finally got the confidence to hit it. Thereís also four tabletops that are pretty fun that Iím sure you would enjoy. Let me know if you plan to head out.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0