sonoranbiker
    Dec 2006

Tucsonans looking for Prescott Dells trails tourguide Sat 4/27/12

Anybody in Prescott not riding the Whiskey this weekend and want to show some Tucsonans around the Dells? A bunch of us are coming up for the weekend and would love to get some tech riding in and avoid the crowds on the Whiskey course.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Seems like everyone is going to be at the Whiskey...try prescott mountain biking on FB, you might find some interested parties.

Over the Hill
    Both Lakeshore Dells and Willow Dells are well marked you will be fine without a guide. The extra credit lines are everywhere just use your imagination. Bring protection that granite is coarse and rips thru clothing. I think I like the trails near Watson Lake more than the original Dells Bike Park near Willow Lake. Dean

mtbr member
    Doing the Dells at 10ish tmwr if you can change your date. And yes the local trail builder has the Dells system well marked, but its always nice to know the "A" lines ;-).
    JRA

sonoranbiker
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by helimech View Post
    Doing the Dells at 10ish tmwr if you can change your date. And yes the local trail builder has the Dells system well marked, but its always nice to know the "A" lines ;-).
    "tmwr" being tomorrow? None of us are getting into town until Friday. I don't think my balls are big enough to follow your A-lines, Mike.

I think I'm gonna try to re-create the Dells ride we did when I was in town for the Wonderschlautt in October, starting from the Phippen Museum and hitting the Willow Dells then the Watson Dells. All those trails were a blast!

If you have a suggested route to hit all the best stuff I'd love to hear it; I doubt I can remember what trails we did in what order.

mtbr member
    Ha Ha, "Balls" more like stupidness at this age. Yes starting at Phippen is a great start and hopefully you remember how to get over the hill to the willow side? Chris has put in a complete loop over by the dam on the willow side that I think wasn't there during the schlautt? What time you guys coming in on Friday? I could do alittle spin that day before the whiskey?
    JRA