SamuraiBunnyGuy

Tried crack for the first time

not really,, but i thought i could sneak this thread in here with the other two pedal ones...

mtbr member
    Tried figging for the first time...

replaced my seat with a ginger root

EDR
    Have you tried 'docking' yet?

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    cool,, check this out...

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Do I need to be on crack to understand this picture reel? If not then that's kinda sad.
    Personal quote: "If at first you don't succeed, critically re-think it and do."

mtbr member
    I smoked some of my old man's weed for the first time about a month ago. No lie.

I think being drunk is more fun.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    I smoked some of my old man's weed for the first time about a month ago. No lie.

I think being drunk is more fun.
    EasyE,

First time smoking weed, first time it was your old man's weed, or both?

If your looking for intoxication effects then alcohol is yo DOC, Weed doesn't have the intoxicating effects of most drugs that affect the central nervous system or the autonomic system. So it makes sense to me why you feel the way you do about them.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    I have a prescription for speed (40mg Methylphenidate) for ADHD and it has little to none of the "upper" effects on me, it kinda works differently. If someone without ADHD were to take this much speed they would be awake for a few days, picking their skin, bouncing off the walls, unable to concentrate on thoughts or tasks without being distracted and paranoid to the point of mental delusion.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RideNShine View Post
    EasyE,

First time smoking weed, first time it was your old man's weed, or both?

If your looking for intoxication effects then alcohol is yo DOC, Weed doesn't have the intoxicating effects of most drugs that affect the central nervous system or the autonomic system. So it makes sense to me why you feel the way you do about them.
    First time I ever smoked. Wasn't near as fun as I thought it'd be. I just noticed that the clock on the wall and the refrigerator were really loud. Tick, tock turned into BANG, BANG, BANG! I was harassing my sister's dirtbag cat and that was a little funnier than it usually is, but I was coughin' like a mother, though. My throat was sore as hell.

My mom mentioned it to my uncle a couple days later and he walked over and gave me a big hug. All these years and THAT turns out to be the key to his affection. Who'd have thought?

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    First time I ever smoked. Wasn't near as fun as I thought it'd be. I just noticed that the clock on the wall and the refrigerator were really loud. Tick, tock turned into BANG, BANG, BANG! I was harassing my sister's dirtbag cat and that was a little funnier than it usually is, but I was coughin' like a mother, though. My throat was sore as hell.

My mom mentioned it to my uncle a couple days later and he walked over and gave me a big hug. All these years and THAT turns out to be the key to his affection. Who'd have thought?
    You just never really know about some people, heh, to each his own.

Meatbomb
    What would Jennifer's Boyfriend do?

bland
    This forum reminds me of Whitney Huston these days.

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    FYI,, the donkey gets up again if you back up like 7 arrows on google maps
    Google Maps Street View

banned
    Aug 2012
    So this isn't about the Bell Trail "Crack" LOL

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    i needed ritalin in the mid-80s thru high school (long before it was trendy)... and as a result i wont ever **** around with any drugs. i didnt even touch alcohol until 30

Meatbomb
    Why did the donkey fall over ?

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    the google elephantcam clipped it...

banned
    Aug 2012
    Call PETA

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Donkey punch.
    Nice KOM, sorry about your penis.

SamuraiBunnyGuy

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Thought this thread was about trad climbing at Indian Creek

Give it a crank
    I'm going to try watching the Oprah channel tomorrow, a first.

Not sure what to expect. Did he use drugs to get himself to confess to Oprah?

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    I think he did dope, only because the top athletes from France and other areas as well as USA were doping as well. Either way, what does it matter now, WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES and we must live with them, let's forgive and forget! Lets support him for who he is and not for what he has done wrong in the past. As for the TDF wins well I leave that up to those who are in position to make such judgements. I know if it was a common man with no legacy or Name they would take it away. We shall se what happens, till then GO LANCE!!!!

Shovel Ready
    I have a prescription for speed (40mg Methylphenidate) for ADHD and it has little to none of the "upper" effects on me, it kinda works differently. If someone without ADHD were to take this much speed they would be awake for a few days, picking their skin, bouncing off the walls, unable to concentrate on thoughts or tasks without being distracted and paranoid to the point of mental delusion.
    Has TD been in your medicine cabinet?
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

Meatbomb
    Lets support him for who he is

He is a liar and a cheat .. I will not support that.

mtbr member
    I turn off any news on Lance, it's so moot to even discuss this - they all doped, Lance is the dope king and got rich.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I am not to surprized that he used PED's but he was an A &%$# to all the people around..legally, financially,etc.. took Greg Lemond down and he won tour fair and square.... after being shot no less... The only reason Lance came forward is that he wanted to save a little piece of his pie..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Meatbomb
    I bet Oprah paid him well for his interview.

mtbr member
    Lance Armstrong beat cancer, he then went on to repeatedly and reliably beat the uppity Frenchmen at their own game, and he then did the nasty with Sheryl Crow. Again, what have the haters done with their lives?

Meatbomb
    I beat cancer. Does that give me the right to not respect a liar and a cheat?

bland
    I knew homeboy was a jerk when he got big and left his family for a rock star.

EDR
    errrr..
    Last edited by eatdrinkride; 01-16-2013 at 09:09 PM.

mtbr member
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is youíll crash.
    - Julie Furtado

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I beat cancer. Does that give me the right to not respect a liar and a cheat?
    No beating cancer gives you no rights of bad behavior, it does however give hope to others.

When I was a younger man I cheated and lied and broke the law. Because I didn't do it for personal gain or profit but for popularity, does that mean I'm equal to Lance through your eyes?

Cancer is a touchy subject to me. He may have made mistakes in the past but does that transgress to other related efforts of today. Does lying and cheating for personal profit and gain with nothing given back to one's community any less than one who builds a foundation for study from said profits?

You are free to respect who you choose, I still respect him as a person for what he is doing now, and don't really respect him as a pro athlete.

Shovel Ready
    If all Lance did was dope for performance, I could give him a pass. But it seems he may have done some very damaging things to others to keep things on the low. That is as bad as ratting out your friends for a reduced sentence.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    If all Lance did was dope for performance, I could give him a pass. But it seems he may have done some very damaging things to others to keep things on the low. That is as bad as ratting out your friends for a reduced sentence.
    What this guy said.

Did Lance dishonor himself and the sport? Absolutely. Is Lance a flaming and insufferable a$$hole with a bad attitude in real life? By all accounts.

I don't really care that Lance was a cheater. Everybody at that level on the circuit is dirty, Lance was just able to keep it under wraps for longer. Hell, a large percentage of pro athletes in other sports are as dirty or dirtier. When you look at the money involved and the pressure those guys are under from their sponsors, it's no wonder they lie, cheat, and steal. There's a huge incentive. It's not ethical, or right, but that's how pro sports is.

Every day, you hear of somebody getting busted. And you know what, every game, the fans still line up around the block to get in. Until there's a real backlash from the fans or the sponsors, nothing is going to change. Sucks, but that's apparently what the market wants.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    What this guy said.

Did Lance dishonor himself and the sport? Absolutely. Is Lance a flaming and insufferable a$$hole with a bad attitude in real life? By all accounts.

I don't really care that Lance was a cheater. Everybody at that level on the circuit is dirty, Lance was just able to keep it under wraps for longer. Hell, a large percentage of pro athletes in other sports are as dirty or dirtier. When you look at the money involved and the pressure those guys are under from their sponsors, it's no wonder they lie, cheat, and steal. There's a huge incentive. It's not ethical, or right, but that's how pro sports is.

Every day, you hear of somebody getting busted. And you know what, every game, the fans still line up around the block to get in. Until there's a real backlash from the fans or the sponsors, nothing is going to change. Sucks, but that's apparently what the market wants.
    EasyE,

Great point of view!! I agree 100% with all that you said sir!!

That is why I only blame Lance for not being stronger in will!!! He made a choice to succeed on their terms and not his, I blame his will not being strong enough, his character not pure enough, and the great financial corporate machine. I agree with EasyE as most men would crumble under the pressure. This makes sense to me for two reasons; First how he gave back (weather or not it was for self preservation, his foundation is doing good work) and how he approaches life, he stands up for who "he" is and that person I believe is not malicious or cruel. Lance Armstrong 7 time TDF winner was created by those who EasyE described, and the "real LA is going to destroy the corporate LA, so his foundation can move on from under that guise!

This is what I think and is only an opinion based on what little I know about him and my gut instinct, if my thoughts are wrong about him then so be it and me the fool. If my thoughts (which hold LA to a higher standard but also understand he is only human) are right about him, then in sharing a positive opinion of him when I don't have his truthful word in person on it then I am unbiased and unselfish in thought and my opinion is not harmful or cruel. If not then I am selfishly trying to tear him down without knowing the truth, maybe to support my own transgressions. If the truth never comes out so be it, that doesn't give me the right to be negative towards anyone based on what others are saying to about him.

It's everyone's right to feel and express themselves in any manner they choose, just don't think others are going to share or support views of your's, just like a lot of people will not share or support my view and that is fine with me. But it does give me insight to the kind of person I "think" you are.

So to say it again, I forgive and I keep trying to forget LA's mistakes and I support him and his foundation!!

FYI 80% of my family has passed because of cancer so this is where my perspective of LA is coming from, I was never into sport during his "heyday" but I do understand others' points of view. I have always liked the "Live Strong" concept and have a yellow wristband as well. What he did in the past, weather it lives up to that mantra or not, is in the past and should be forgiven unless you are without fault yourself. (and I don't mean just lying and cheating either) Live Strong still has meaning to me, to others and to LS himself, and the foundation is for a helpful cause, none of what LA did in the past can ever change this unless "you" change it yourself from within. It just doesn't make ANY sense to me to use a man's mistakes to enable you to tear yourself down too. Take the good discard the bad and "Live Strong"!!!

If I'm wrong then so be it!!! At least I didn't help destroy a fellow human being's life in pursuit of being on the right side of empirical "truth", I decided to support the good in the man and ignore (forgive and forget) the bad and if I am wrong in my thoughts then there is no need for effort on my part to destroy him, because he already did it to himself!

I would rather be wrong in positive opinion than destructive in opinion and be right.
    Last edited by RideNShine; 01-17-2013 at 12:33 PM.

bland
    Someone made the joke "It really took a lot of ball for him to go on Oprah."

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger View Post
    Someone made the joke "It really took a lot of ball for him to go on Oprah."
    WOW!!!