Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Trail Skidders; Get a clue eh?

2K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  Maadjurguer 
#1 ·
Did BCT this morning from RST, LPL and back. There has been a significant amount of trail damage done by some insane trail skidders. For those not fortunate enough to ride it regularly, there are several sections that you can carry nice speed into a few tight twistly inside corners. The skidders are digging trench's with their brakes and diving off into the rocks on the inside of said corners.

It must have been amusing to watch, but permanent damage is being done......Slow in fast out works better anyway.

Steve

#14 ·
The skidiots will be gone soon since it just hit 100 degrees. Most of them I see are the newbs on el cheapo bikes that just haven't been made aware how to ride properly. Also- some of those skids lead to some great get offs ( I saw two at Deems the other day) that will probably have those bikes hanging in the garage for a few years until sold on CL for wayy to much money.:)

#15 ·
cstem said:
The skidiots will be gone soon since it just hit 100 degrees. Most of them I see are the newbs on el cheapo bikes that just haven't been made aware how to ride properly. Also- some of those skids lead to some great get offs ( I saw two at Deems the other day) that will probably have those bikes hanging in the garage for a few years until sold on CL for wayy to much money.:)

***Very rare bike. Wal Mart only sold about 4,111,444 of these things before a rash of dead and injured childen got it recalled. But the gubment didn't get their hands on this sweet F****n' ride! As previously stated, It is in ***super-sweet*** mint condition. Kick stand and reflectors included (BONUS!). I've kept it in the shed for the last 5 years next to my never-used Bow Flex.

Did some major SHHREADDING on the Black Canyon Trail back in the day, so I know this b****h can take some gnarley drops!! I've been told that the fork is made in the **same factory** as Fox(!!!OMG!!!) forks...they just didn't put the name on it. Also, did some skidding....might have done some hucking... Man that trail is hard. Someone left rocks in the trail. How am I supposed to ride over those?!?!? And no drinking fountains and benches? WTF? Trail should probably be paved before someone gets hurt. Awesome bike, only asking $600......very rare***

#17 ·
PhxChem said:

***Very rare bike. Wal Mart only sold about 4,111,444 of these things before a rash of dead and injured childen got it recalled. But the gubment didn't get their hands on this sweet F****n' ride! As previously stated, It is in ***super-sweet*** mint condition. Kick stand and reflectors included (BONUS!). I've kept it in the shed for the last 5 years next to my never-used Bow Flex.

Did some major SHHREADDING on the Black Canyon Trail back in the day, so I know this b****h can take some gnarley drops!! I've been told that the fork is made in the **same factory** as Fox(!!!OMG!!!) forks...they just didn't put the name on it. Also, did some skidding....might have done some hucking... Man that trail is hard. Someone left rocks in the trail. How am I supposed to ride over those?!?!? And no drinking fountains and benches? WTF? Trail should probably be paved before someone gets hurt. Awesome bike, only asking $600......very rare***
SOLD!!! but will it skid like my hardtail

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.