mtbr member
    Oct 2008

trail pass in so cal

cant believe guys wait till it rains to do trail work in so cal . they cant be seen at circle k with thier BMW's . some of us here carry sick ass drums of water to repair trails that the rangers or who ever rip up or tear down . this guys telling me i cant ride a trail he works on cause he's waiting for the rain . well start dancing you fool.

******ed or Branded??
    Quote Originally Posted by chongs m6
    cant believe guys wait till it rains to do trail work in so cal . they cant be seen at circle k with thier BMW's . some of us here carry sick ass drums of water to repair trails that the rangers or who ever rip up or tear down . this guys telling me i cant ride a trail he works on cause he's waiting for the rain . well start dancing you fool.

Waddup Chongs!!! Man that M6 is looking sick. Can't wait to see it in person. dude I need to make it back out there to SoCal to hit up those trails again. This time I want to hit the Mt. Wilson trail. Well I just got my self a new rig too. An offical 'dh rig this time and not all ghettoed out last time. Dude I think Me and Marskee and few of us here in AZ might hit up Bootleg next weekend. You should meet up with us. But We'll let you know the dillio.

So how is that M6 riding by the way??? details and some riding pics man, riding pics!!!!

sixsixtysix
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    Waddup Chongs!!! Man that M6 is looking sick. Can't wait to see it in person. dude I need to make it back out there to SoCal to hit up those trails again. This time I want to hit the Mt. Wilson trail. Well I just got my self a new rig too. An offical 'dh rig this time and not all ghettoed out last time. Dude I think Me and Marskee and few of us here in AZ might hit up Bootleg next weekend. You should meet up with us. But We'll let you know the dillio.

So how is that M6 riding by the way??? details and some riding pics man, riding pics!!!!
    Where are YOUR riding pics DooDoo? YOUR! riding pics....

JK/ing, but if you don't hurry up and bust that thing out, I may steal it from you and give it some lovin, although the 1 1/8 headtube is a little small

******ed or Branded??
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    but if you don't hurry up and bust that thing out, I may steal it from you and give it some lovin,

soon my friend very soon. it's a virtue to wait this long. most people would call blue balls....

sixsixtysix
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    soon my friend very soon. it's a virtue to wait this long. most people would call blue balls....
    Well Brian moved shuttles to Sunday, just so you could come out and play with us!

mtbr member
    Well Brian moved shuttles to Sunday, just so you could come out and play with us!
    I think this is a great idea and I endorse it wholeheartedly.

sixsixtysix
    As much as I would like to see DooDoo bring out the new ride, I was informed by gnomes that it has already been mounted, framed and hung above his mantle for him to sit by the fire and stare at...

mtbr member
    As much as I would like to see DooDoo bring out the new ride, I was informed by gnomes that it has already been mounted, framed and hung above his mantle for him to sit by the fire and stare at...
    Gnomes frighten me.

Small hands...smell like cabbage.

sixsixtysix
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    Gnomes frighten me.

Whoa, Wait, What!?

mtbr member
    Gnomes frighten me.

Kav only dates girls with small hands!

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Look who came out of retirement!!!

Save the date Bootleg Dec. 6th. day tripper. Giving kavu a week to recover from FOTP.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

sixsixtysix
    Quote Originally Posted by markskee
    This one has small hands...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by markskee
    That's why I date you.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    Look who came out of retirement!!!
    See, now its Arvin's turn, so Markskee can now post...

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Yoohoo Markskee, can't make it tomorrow for the swap. Got some partying to do tonight and then the ASU game in the afternoon(aka partying). Probably do an XC ride in the morning. Ahhh, the life of a Dh'er!! shuttles for sure on Sunday..... and no weenie, national, mormon, javalina runs either.

mtbr member
    Save the date Bootleg Dec. 6th. day tripper. Giving kavu a week to recover from FOTP.
    Oh sweet.

I thought we were shuttling the weekend after FOTP?

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Oh sweet.

I thought we were shuttling the weekend after FOTP?
    that would only give you a day after the FOTP, and we would be leaving around 5am or so.
    figure the weekend after the thanksgiving weekend would be better, that way people would be back in town but either one works for me.

mtbr member
    that would only give you a day after the FOTP, and we would be leaving around 5am or so.
    figure the weekend after the thanksgiving weekend would be better, that way people would be back in town but either one works for me.
    Oh I didn't mean BC, I meant just regular shuttles.

The 6th works great for me.

mtbr member
    Yoohoo Markskee, can't make it tomorrow for the swap. Got some partying to do tonight and then the ASU game in the afternoon(aka partying). Probably do an XC ride in the morning. Ahhh, the life of a Dh'er!! shuttles for sure on Sunday..... and no weenie, national, mormon, javalina runs either.

I got your weenie....

I heard you love a good hot dog!
    Attached Images Attached Images

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Dude, seriously that's all you got! I've seen better comebacks out of Kavu's sparkle pony.
    Attached Images Attached Images