My other ride is your mom

Totally Random, OT opinion poll of AZ riders

Let's me expand on a social theory here for a moment: 1) Putting chicken on your pizza makes it something other than pizza; 2) Ordering ranch with anything makes you white trash and assures your server that they're going to get a $h!tty tip, and; 3) Asking for your steak well done, (or any meat, and certainly not Prime Rib) makes you tasteless (or unable to taste).

These are ordering travesties that should never occur outside a trailer park. Just looking for either validation or disproof of this theory of mine based on an assumed archetype associated with folks that ride bikes. Agree, or Disagree.......GO!!!!!!!

Elitest thrill junkie
    Chicken on pizza is occasionally good. Sometimes I prefer that to a bunch of slimy processed meats, although I'll go both ways. It kind of depends on what else you change, like is the sauce still tomato-based? Is it just BBQ sauce with cheese on top and chicken? It can get pretty out of hand fast, but I wouldn't just base it on chicken.

Ranch with huge hot slightly overcooked steak fries is sometimes great. On salads...bleach, it's basically just bottled fat, mmm, let me pour some fat on my salad to make it good!

Yes, ordering any meat well-done is a travesty, as is putting A-1 or any other kind of sauce that it DID NOT cook in on it.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    Steak is served medium rare. Otherwise it's overcooked beef. I don't even use dressing on salad (pretty boring, I know).
    One thing I love to make, though, is grill chicken brushed with BBQ sauce. Then cut it in small strips. Buy raw pizza dough from a grocery store and, with olive oil on your hands, spread dough on medium-low grill and use BBQ sauce, grilled chicken, and red onions with a little Swiss. I call it grilled pizza due to lack of originality.
    “Think of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world.”
-Grant Petersen

Huffy Rider
    Agreed with the above 3 ordering travesties, and add another....fruit and meat do not go together. You do not put pineapple on burgers or pizza. And yes, if your meat is over med-rare, it's burnt. I worked in a restaurant a short time and the one thing I hated to hear, but heard multiple times and hour, "can I have more ranch please?" This was in a BBQ joint....wrong, just wrong.

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    dude you better delete any pictures of yourself with a pabst beer before the trailer-park remark comes back to bite you.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I love steak with ketchup and a Old Style beer to wash it down.

I love bike!
    I'll gladly live in a double-wide for a lifetime supply of Joe's Farm Grill bbq chicken pizza.

My other ride is your mom
    I'll concede the grilled flatbread with BBQ chicken, cheese and red onions is an exceptional treat....but I refuse to call it pizza!!!!

Ranch is diabetes in a jug.....mmmmm, can I have some trans fat cut with high fructose corn syrup???

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Ranch makes fatties to make fun of online. Alls y'alls are some haters.
    Nice KOM, sorry about your penis.

mtbr member
    i usually follow up my shot of Evan Williams with a shot of ranch....

just saying...
    fat old man ... fueled by Mexican pastries....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    Let's me expand on a social theory here for a moment: 1) Putting chicken on your pizza makes it something other than pizza; 2) Ordering ranch with anything makes you white trash and assures your server that they're going to get a $h!tty tip, and; 3) Asking for your steak well done, (or any meat, and certainly not Prime Rib) makes you tasteless (or unable to taste).

These are ordering travesties that should never occur outside a trailer park. Just looking for either validation or disproof of this theory of mine based on an assumed archetype associated with folks that ride bikes. Agree, or Disagree.......GO!!!!!!!
    I just had a BBQ Chicken Pizza (with BBQ sauce instead of tomoto sauce) at North Mountain Brewery on Saturday. NMB is the White Trash version of Four Peaks.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

parenting for gnarness
    shrimp-anything + liquor, send them to TGIFridays

banned
    Aug 2012
    I resemble these remarks

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    hey maad,, let me be the first to publicly congratulate you.

photo maad_zpsd305a251.jpg