Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Tired of Sedona

  1. #1
    Rhino
    Reputation: urbanseeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    518

    Tired of Sedona

    Raise your hand if you are tired of hearing about Sedona...
    Raise your other hand if you just got home form dinner with your crew and you are intoxicated...and you are still tire of hearing about Sedona.

    We ride west side: sanctioned trails, rouge trail, bootleg trails, no fvcking trails, we dont' care.

    "Rhino don't give ****!"

    Ride you bikes and shut the fvck up!

  2. #2
    74 & 29 pilot
    Reputation: MTB Pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,042
    You have a crew?

    AAAHHHHHHH, the things people say while intoxicated.
    MTBP
    "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"
    Turn on the truth: http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    101
    The trails in Sedona are tremendous. Some of the finest trails I have put my tires on. Can't wait to go back in October when it cools off a bit.

  4. #4
    EDR
    Reputation: eatdrinkride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by MTB Pilot View Post
    You have a crew?

    AAAHHHHHHH, the things people say while intoxicated.
    Funny. That' the first thing I thought about as well.

    Me and my crew (wife, our two youngest kids) went backpack shopping tonight and we didn't even do it in Sedona if you can believe that. I'm working on the intoxication part of the equation as we speak.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: metalaficionado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,545
    Tired of hearing about Sedona, true.. not tired of visiting Sedona, the landscape always amazes me.

  6. #6
    banned
    Reputation: traildoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,540
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickd72 View Post
    The trails in Sedona are tremendous. Some of the finest trails I have put my tires on. Can't wait to go back in October when it cools off a bit.
    Patrick:

    Thanks for your support. If you need someone to show you around after Dec. 5 let me know. I am putting together a new comprehensive map of the Sedona mountain bike trails that will be available in a couple days which will show the majority of new trails recently added by the FS over the last couple months. I don't even know if Bear Tooths Map will show all those trails.

    This is a small section of the trails in the Village of Oak Creek area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tired of Sedona-bike-bean-map.jpg  


  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    101
    No prob TD. I think I went to Sedona 5 or six times between jan and April and I rode just about every trail worth riding. Except Tomahawk. Some favorites are damifino, special Ed, Old ridge, transcept, out and beyond. I could go on and on. It would be good to get out and do a ride in the future. Sedona has great trails and scenery. Never boring.

    I am I'm flag right now and the riding ain't to shabby here either.

  8. #8
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,876
    If you just put Traildoc on your ignore list, about 80% of your problem will be solved. Sadly, you do still see the thread titles.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tsefreeflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    Patrick:

    Thanks for your support. If you need someone to show you around after Dec. 5 let me know. I am putting together a new comprehensive map of the Sedona mountain bike trails that will be available in a couple days which will show the majority of new trails recently added by the FS over the last couple months. I don't even know if Bear Tooths Map will show all those trails.

    This is a small section of the trails in the Village of Oak Creek area.
    Looks like some good trails out there TD. I have never been to Sedona to ride, but I am sure it's great. I need to do it before I move (or attempt to move) to the Albuquerque NM area.
    Tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •