Shred...it's the new drug

Thumb Butte Trail Video featuring Jayem

Here's a vid of some shredding on the trails near Thumb Butte. I forget the actual one. Maybe the "unoffical" trail guide of prescott will chime in and let us know. Perfect conditions with velcro dirt all day!!!

Elitest thrill junkie
    This one was 316, "White Rock". Cool.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Nothing can stop me now
    Dec 2006
    Nice! That is a fun trail as I remember. Not too tough, just fun.

Gotta get back up there...

Bob
    Early roller...

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    sweet video!

is that the infamous jayem in front?

Elitest thrill junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by mx_599
    sweet video!

is that the infamous jayem in front?

More than famous.

Yep.

Eric was asking about the "trail sign" on Facebook, whether I hit it. I always "hit it", like a slalom gate
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

No Clue Crew
    Fun! The GF has a cabin up there and I KNOW there had to be cool places to ride but until I found this forum didn't know where to look. Do you have a good map of the area? I got one for Lynx Lake 305 and then I've got the Fat Tire book and I see some 316s in the White Rock Loop Trails. The Fat Tire book is nice but with the comic-book maps they can be difficult to follow. Seeing terrain is always nice.

Other than that I've got nothing for Prescott. Would be nice to get in some good riding when we go up there.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike
    Fun! The GF has a cabin up there and I KNOW there had to be cool places to ride but until I found this forum didn't know where to look. Do you have a good map of the area? I got one for Lynx Lake 305 and then I've got the Fat Tire book and I see some 316s in the White Rock Loop Trails. The Fat Tire book is nice but with the comic-book maps they can be difficult to follow. Seeing terrain is always nice.

Other than that I've got nothing for Prescott. Would be nice to get in some good riding when we go up there.
    http://www.sharlot.org/archives/maps/trailmaps/

There you go, the ONLY trail resource (other than first hand experience) for Prescott IMO. There are others, but this is the closest we have to something comprehensive. The others are like trying to fit a jigsaw puzzle with lots of missing pieces.

mtbr member
    You can also go to a local BS and get the City of Ptown trail map. Shows most all of numbered trails just like the stuff on the Sharlot Hall maps? Its called the City of Ptown Bicycling opportunities map.
    JRA