Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thanks fish

mtbr member

New question here. Thanks fish

Planned on going up to sunrise this weekend but instead landed in the hospital ... Basically I am a pincushion when all I wanted to do was crash into trees. Anyways until they fgure out what is wrong with me I am going to be here at Chandler regional atrophying away..
    Big thanks to fish from cactus for a care package and thanks For all the get well wishes

I've got my cell with Internet so I'll stop by and check in every once in a while
    Cya friends!!

mtbr member
    Give us the room number so we can keep calling your room to keep you up. I hope all goes well and you get out of there soon.
    Check out some great MTB gear @ www.evomo.com

dirt visionary
    Man Dan what happened?Get well soon !
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

mtbr member
    basically I was dry heaving uncontrollably a few nights ago , and when they did a Cat scan found some abnormalities in my intestines. They still have no idea what it is, won't give me any food or water (or anything by mouth), and don't plan on letting me out anytime soon. Anyways, I just got my laptop hooked up to the interwebz so I'll keep you guys posted. Looking at these bike mags is hard too much second hand stoke lol

dirt visionary
    Crazy stuff man keep us posted and hope all turns out well.

mtbr member
    Hope ya feel better Dan...

!@#$%&!
    Sorry to hear this dude!

If it makes you feel better, the line was so long at the lift yesterday at Sunrise that we only did three runs in four hours! So we headed to Candy and got some good runs and crashes in. I think four or five of us crashed, including me. Good times.

dirt visionary
    wow I know the line was long but 3 runs in 4 hours is bad we got 9 in with an hr lunch which isn't bad but not great. Most hikers I have ever seen up there on one day and def the longest wait times.Well up till about 2:40 when there was less than a few min wait as the hikers had cleared out by then .

!@#$%&!
    Quote Originally Posted by clockwork
    wow I know the line was long but 3 runs in 4 hours is bad we got 9 in with an hr lunch which isn't bad but not great. Most hikers I have ever seen up there on one day and def the longest wait times.Well up till about 2:40 when there was less than a few min wait as the hikers had cleared out by then .
    Probably more like 3 runs in 3 hours, and we weren't bombing fast. Just taking it easy and stopping to take some pics. It was still good to be in the cool pines!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by zukicidal
    Sorry to hear this dude!

If it makes you feel better, the line was so long at the lift yesterday at Sunrise that we only did three runs in four hours! So we headed to Candy and got some good runs and crashes in. I think four or five of us crashed, including me. Good times.
    that does actually make me feel better, but still sunrise > hospital

I'm more bummed that it's gonna be closed until memorial day, even if it is a second rate mtb destination, I really enjoy the trails and the 4 hour drive really doesn't feel like anything.

Damn Chris 9 runs? beast

dirt visionary
    I am sure others got more I was more in a have fun pace than racing . But yeah I am frigging sore today took 2 good diggers yesterday ,the ball of my rt foot is black/blue and have a side ache that won't let up. But its not the first time a side ache has lasted longer than the normal quickies.

Word is they might open earlyier next year depending on snow.

Shred...it's the new drug
    Now that might explain your danky a$$ all kidding aside hope you heal up quick buddy!!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    whoa! Major healing vibes to you!!!!!!! Get better soon and get back to riding.

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Damn Dan! Sorry to hear you are laid up. Get well soon Bruddah!

mtbr member
    Heal up soon, Bro!
    Bullsh*t is the glue that binds our nation.

nodejitsu
    get well

mtbr member
    good news... I get to go home within the next 24 hours or so...

bad news... they don't know what the hell happened and it usually doesn't happen to people my age unless there are tumors or lesions in the abdomen. HOWEVER, after doing multiple scans and x-rays, nothing like that has been found. (which is good news)

So basically it feels like I have been sitting in this bed for 3 days for nothing, and I don't know whether or not this will flare up again simply from eating. Just frustrated now but glad that I will at least be able to go home and get out of this place sooner rather than later.

Thanks again for the get well wishes and hopefully I'll be out on some rides before too long.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DankyCass
    Planned on going up to sunrise this weekend but instead landed in the hospital ... Basically I am a pincushion when all I wanted to do was crash into trees. Anyways until they fgure out what is wrong with me I am going to be here at Chandler regional atrophying away..
    Big thanks to fish from cactus for a care package and thanks For all the get well wishes

I've got my cell with Internet so I'll stop by and check in every once in a while
    Cya friends!!
    I know how thoughtfull Fish is, so it (the care package) must have been one of these:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thanks fish-wellness_wishes_get_well_gift_basket.jpg  

Bullsh*t is the glue that binds our nation.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swamp ThAAng
    I know how thoughtfull Fish is, so it (the care package) must have been one of these:
    Yah and he delivered it to me while wearing his tuxedo and sipping on a fine glass of wine.

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Quote Originally Posted by DankyCass
    Yah and he delivered it to me while wearing his tuxedo and sipping on a fine glass of wine.
    I highly doubt that is the "care package" he speaks off.

!@#$%&!
    Was it this gift?

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Its all about the "touch" and whats in the box. I'm sure that all attributes to your fast recovery and release.

Well what ever it was glad you are feeling better and getting out of that place. Hospitals are no fun!

mtbr member
    YESSSSSSS im getting out, even though they don't know whats up I'm so ****ing sick of hospital bed YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

dirt visionary
    good to hear man . But hope you find out something.

mtbr member
    just weighed myself.... im at 135 now after not eating for the last 4 days... HOLY **** im almost down to my 8th grade wrastling weight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast