mtbr member

Good job! team needed for 24hrs in the Old Pueblo

I am a rider looking for a geared team for the Old Pueblo race. Please Call Kiel @ 602-703-4378

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kmarley
    I am a rider looking for a geared team for the Old Pueblo race. Please Call Kiel @ 602-703-4378
    Are you a woman, and if not would you be willing to shave your legs and wear a skirt?

(This is my way of saying Team Over the Bars is still looking for a woman to join our team)
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

Kathleen in AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    Are you a woman, and if not would you be willing to shave your legs and wear a skirt?

(This is my way of saying Team Over the Bars is still looking for a woman to join our team)
    For the first time in many years I find myself not going to 24HOTP as a racer or as support. I've never raced or done support when I wasn't out to win so maybe it's time to kick back and have some fun. Still looking for a woman rider? I come with a great big easyup, lots of tools/gear, and two camp dogs. And many flavors of bikes.

Dirty Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl
    For the first time in many years I find myself not going to 24HOTP as a racer or as support. I've never raced or done support when I wasn't out to win so maybe it's time to kick back and have some fun. Still looking for a woman rider? I come with a great big easyup, lots of tools/gear, and two camp dogs. And many flavors of bikes.
    You forgot, legs and ability that even if "out for fun" could crush most guys!
    [SIZE="3"]"May The Schwartz Be With You!"[/SIZE]

Large wheels & one gear
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtluvraz
    You forgot, legs and ability that even if "out for fun" could crush most guys!
    Yeah, and she finally came to her senses and got a 29'r. It just takes time but soon all will realize that 29"s is the future. Just like "Shake & Bake".
    I Never Apologize............I'm Sorry, That's Just The Way I Am.

[SIZE=1]ChemBright Carpet & Upholstery LLC[/SIZE]

Too many Sedonuts...
    Quote Originally Posted by kmarley
    Just PM'ed you...
    When the world slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl
    I believe so. You know Geoff (DirDir) right? Drop him a note and get details. But as of Thursday, we were still short one rider.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.