Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Shovel Ready

TD - New Thread as I did not want to hi-jack the trail map thread.

Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    Phillbo and Eazy_E are both TD haters. They want to ignore my posts but they can't because they are weak in their convictions. They know 95% of what I communicate is the truth, and they want to participate in the Sedrama.

If I can help Skid Map develop the best interactive map in Sedona I make them eat crow about what I am trying to accomplish.

In Sedona 5% of the local users hate what the mountain bikers have accomplished here. Both Phillbo and Eazy_E think that Sedona is going backwards. If you have thousands of riders riding our get trail system that kind of debunks that mentality. A really cool interactive map like Skid Map could help with promoting of Sedona mountain biking.

Jennifer and her boyfriend have adopted most of her boyfriends trails whether she wants to adopt the other user built trails is an unknown at this point in time. Her boyfriend told her the other user built trails are sh*ty. I don't agree and hopefully we will be able to get the RTCA to see the merit of those other trails.

Let's say Jennifer's boyfriend tells Jennifer Drano is a sh*ty trail. He has a lot of clout with Jennifer and he knows Drano intimately. He is the one that "get's to decide", right? But let's say the reviews on SkidMap say it is a blast riding downhill and it rides nicely uphill. Now who is Jennifer going to believe a bunch of independent users or her boyfriend? Ultimately SkidMap will decide which trail is fun to ride not Jennifer's boyfriend.

TD
    If someone disagrees with your methods, determines if they are a hater or not? That's like saying I'm a racist because I disagree with the policies of Obama.

As far as the Jennifer comment, except for she might be following the steps lined out for her! What makes her efforts different than what you have done? You have already stated you modified trails to fit your view of how something should be! Are you simply upset that someone else is making the calls and not you? Repeatedly mentioning Jennifer and questioning her motives seems to be a from of hate, do you hate Jennifer?

I would like to know the algorithm you have used to create all your percentages. If the data going in is garbage, well the data coming out may be as well.

Lastly, did Skid Map request your help in creation of the interactive map? If so great, if not why do you feel the need to butt in to what is already in motion?

I await you prompt and factual responses.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

mtbr member
    I just want to say that I'm not a hater. John, or whatever the hell that guy's real name is, I respect that guy. I think his heart is in the right place, and he's a decent advocate. I've got nothing against John. Now, his Mr. Hyde, Traildoc, I am a hater. Me, me, me, I, I, I, I did this, I did that, etc. It's nothing but pure masturbation of ego. I'll do whatever I want, and if I get caught, it's because they're out to get me and I'm the victim and I'm just misunderstood, and everybody else is a hater, and they just want to ride my coat tails.

I think John is an okay guy. Traildoc is the problem.

bland
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    I just want to say that I'm not a hater. John, or whatever the hell that guy's real name is, I respect that guy. I think his heart is in the right place, and he's a decent advocate. I've got nothing against John. Now, his Mr. Hyde, Traildoc, I am a hater. Me, me, me, I, I, I, I did this, I did that, etc. It's nothing but pure masturbation of ego. I'll do whatever I want, and if I get caught, it's because they're out to get me and I'm the victim and I'm just misunderstood, and everybody else is a hater, and they just want to ride my coat tails.

You made a good post E!

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger View Post
    You made a good post E!
    He is getting into the mellow mode for his life in Flagstaff.

bland
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    He is getting into the mellow mode for his life in Flagstaff.
    Every new resident gets a late 90's subaru, a north face jacket (from the thrift store), half of a beard, and 1oz of their preferred substance from the city. Jam bands?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger View Post
    Every new resident gets a late 90's subaru, a north face jacket (from the thrift store), half of a beard, and 1oz of their preferred substance from the city. Jam bands?
    I actually was thinking that a Subaru would be a pretty practical vehicle for my lifestyle. I can't grow a beard, or really any facial hair for that matter, and only an ounce? That's like a slow Tuesday.

Shovel Ready
    I can't grow a beard, or really any facial hair for that matter.
    I was going to say, can you even grow a beard if you ride a skateboard.

Dang, you guys! Took less than three post to get off topic.

Fruit Loops or Coco Puffs?

banned
    If someone disagrees with your methods, determines if they are a hater or not? That's like saying I'm a racist because I disagree with the policies of Obama.

As far as the Jennifer comment, except for she might be following the steps lined out for her! What makes her efforts different than what you have done? You have already stated you modified trails to fit your view of how something should be! Are you simply upset that someone else is making the calls and not you? Repeatedly mentioning Jennifer and questioning her motives seems to be a from of hate, do you hate Jennifer?

I would like to know the algorithm you have used to create all your percentages. If the data going in is garbage, well the data coming out may be as well.

Lastly, did Skid Map request your help in creation of the interactive map? If so great, if not why do you feel the need to butt in to what is already in motion?

I await you prompt and factual responses.
    64:

Before I answer your questions I want to find out what you know about the whole Jennifer thing.

1. Who is the number one mountain bike trail builder in Sedona who built more user built trails than any other builder?

Meatbomb
    lol... typical.

Shovel Ready
    64:

Before I answer your questions I want to find out what you know about the whole Jennifer thing.

1. Who is the number one mountain bike trail builder in Sedona who built more user built trails than any other builder?
    Never mind I got my answer!

Attacking someone that does not even partake in this forum is low class.

mtbr member
    64:

You just made my point too. Me, me, me, I, I, I......

Let me ask you a question, what authority do you have to be the Sedona number one user built trail builder? That's all Forest Service land, not Traildoc land. Everybody has claim to that ground, so how come you're the decider when it comes to where a trail goes?

banned
    Never mind I got my answer!

Attacking someone that does not even partake in this forum is low class.
    Come on 64 even you can do better than this. I am just trying to see if you have learned the history of Sedona user built trails which I consider to be pretty nice. Who is the number one trail builder of mountain biker user built trails?

Question #2- Who is the number one promoter of Sedona mountain biking user built trails?

Shovel Ready
    Come on 64 even you can do better than this. I am just trying to see if you have learned the history of Sedona user built trails which I consider to be pretty nice. Who is the number one trail builder of mountain biker user built trails?

Question #2- Who is the number one promoter of Sedona mountain biking user built trails?
    Did not your mother tell you to not answer a question with a question? If you are unwilling to answer a few simple questions of mine! Why would I respond to anything you ask?

Correct or not, the continued attack on Jennifer and her BF is against MTBR forum policy.

1.) The message insults or degrades another member of the community.

7.) The message is posted as "flame-bait" and is posted to incite flames and insults.

Question 3: Who was fined for trail altering misconduct in Sedona?

banned
    Did not your mother tell you to not answer a question with a question? If you are unwilling to answer a few simple questions of mine! Why would I respond to anything you ask?

Correct or not, the continued attack on Jennifer and her BF is against MTBR forum policy.

[SIZE=2]1.) The message insults or degrades another member of the community.

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]7.) The message is posted as "flame-bait" and is posted to incite flames and insults.
    [/SIZE]

Question 3: Who was fined for trail altering misconduct in Sedona?
    Come on 64 I am not degrading her boyfriend I believe the work he has done is great.

Shovel Ready
    Come on 64 I am not degrading her boyfriend I believe the work he has done is great.
    Still have not answered any on my questions. Talking to you is like trying to get the chimp at the zoo to come over for some Fruit Loops or Coco Puffs.

mtbr member
    When is my question getting answered? Who gave you the authority to build all your trails and do the improvements you did?

Vincit qui patitur
    Who is the number one promoter of Sedona mountain biking user built trails?
    Insert Soapbox here^^^^^^^^^
    Vincit qui patitur
    2012 GT Karakoram 3.0
    2012 Salsa Spearfish 2
    2014 KONA Process 153
    2013 Giant Defy
    2012 Access TCL

mtbr member
    85% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

+1. In person he is totally different than on here. It's so easy to sound tough behind a computer monitor.
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you’ll crash.
    - Julie Furtado

Meatbomb
    . I am just trying to see if you have learned the history of Sedona user built trails which I consider to be pretty nice. Who is the number one trail builder of mountain biker user built trails?
    Here is the gist of the problem. No one really cares about the history but YOU and you continue to ram it down everyone's throat with every post you make. Try posting about something other than sedona trails and you may not come off as so damn annoying.

mtbr member
    So why don't you all get together for a ride: TD, Phillbo, Eazy and 64. That way we can maybe stop these rants you all seam to have. Let say TD comes down and rides PMP and then you guys go up and ride sedonuts with TD. Just saying, this cant keep going on n on n on. Hopefully if you guys ride together you might see things different?
    JRA

mtbr member
    Or maybe not?
    JRA

Meatbomb
    not.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    not.
    Ya kinda figured .
    JRA

Meatbomb

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by helimech View Post
    So why don't you all get together for a ride: TD, Phillbo, Eazy and 64. That way we can maybe stop these rants you all seam to have. Let say TD comes down and rides PMP and then you guys go up and ride sedonuts with TD. Just saying, this cant keep going on n on n on. Hopefully if you guys ride together you might see things different?
    All I'm wondering is why he keeps calling out people on a forum that don't seem to use the forum. It's like talking behind ones back so to speak. He states he likes the work Jennifer's BF did. Then complains those trails are being adopted over others. I have to agree with Easy, sounds like the day end and day out rant is poor me TD.

Best be Sedona, as I don't want him to come to PMP and get any funny ideas on what needs fixing.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast