Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RideNShine View Post
    TD,

What part of any of these statements, show a beneficial way of dealing with "your" issue with anyone in the FS land management office.

I am only offering this as a suggestion from a friend, These matters should really be discussed in private with those who have relevance, not on this forum,

Respectfully, R&S
    I tried that and it didn't work. So I am trying a different direction.

Did 64 ever say he understands Jennifer' s boy friend is the number one mountain bike user built trail builder in Sedona? Maybe Easy or Philbo want to step up and answer the question.

If we can get the Rd haters to answer that question in the affirmative then we can get that behind us. If not then we are just stuck in the mud, and need more clarification.

Question #5: When was the last time Jennifer's boyfriend asked LEO Mike O'Neal to go for a bike ride with him?

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post

Did 64 ever say he understands Jennifer' s boy friend is the number one mountain bike user built trail builder in Sedona? Maybe Easy or Philbo want to step up and answer the question.

If we can get the Rd haters to answer that question in the affirmative then we can get that behind us. If not then we are just stuck in the mud, and need more clarification.

Question #5: When was the last time Jennifer's boyfriend asked LEO Mike O'Neal to go for a bike ride with him?
    There's a pretty strong chance they're circumcised, so you'd be wasting your time.
    Nice KOM, sorry about your penis.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    TD says " I sure do like my user built trails"
    Aerie, Renegade, Roller Coaster, Heaven's Gate, Finch, Library, Three Rags, Parachute, Comfortably Dumb, Hippy House, Top Tube Boggie, Randy's Wet Dream, Over Budget, Under Budget, Blue, FedEx, Little Sweetie, Skid Row, A&W, Torco, Resolution, Tunnel of Love, etc.

What is the point?

Shovel Ready
    Did 64 ever say he understands Jennifer' s boy friend is the number one mountain bike user built trail builder in Sedona?
    Still waiting for your algorithm parameters for your quoted statistics! As soon as you supply them I will address your questions.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Still waiting for your algorithm parameters for your quoted statistics! As soon as you supply them I will address your questions.
    64:

What statistics concern you the most? I have no alorithm. The percentages I discuss are obviously not exact, but they are based on my actual experience interviewing trail users or riding with hundreds of different riders.

I want to be as transparent with you and answer your questions as best I can, but if you guys feel Jennifer can give her boyfriend a pass and throw me under the bus then not offer me the trail boss position on Anaconda after I served my time and paid the fine that seems unfair to me, and a lot of other Sedona mountain bikers who know the whole story.

Do Jennifer and her boyfriend offer to do free tours of the great Sedona trail system? Do they offer to do barbecues for MTBR members they have never met before and did one ride with? Do they give ride suggestions to MTBR members?

Have either of them ever invited me over to their house for a barbecue? Have they ever invited any MTBR member over to their houses for dinner?

I have had Jennifer's boyfriend over to my house and invited him to other evening festivities which has attended at least three times. We were close trail buddies for several years.

Then Jennifer needed a sacrificial lamb and here we are trying to work through this part of the mountain bike user built trail process. It will be interesting how it all works out with the RTCA process.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012

TD,

You tried what and it didn't work?

No C64 never answered the question, just as I, your supporters and anyone else will not answer that question, answering it serves not positive constructive purpose for anything!

From my and others viewpoint, you sir are the only one, as you say is "stuck in the mud", we are all just standing outside, on dry trail wondering why you continue to roll and play in it like a newborn piglet searching for a teat to suckle till belly is full. Perhaps if you were to quiet yourself of mind, you may then hear the mothers call for dinner.

Just saying respectfully.

?5

I have no idea I have not talked with them since like sometime around last late April or May.
    Personal quote: "If at first you don't succeed, critically re-think it and do."

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    64:

What statistics concern you the most? I have no alorithm. The percentages I discuss are obviously not exact, but they are based on my actual experience interviewing trail users or riding with hundreds of different riders.

I want to be as transparent with you and answer your questions as best I can, but if you guys feel Jennifer can give her boyfriend a pass and throw me under the bus then not offer me the trail boss position on Anaconda after I served my time and paid the fine that seems unfair to me, and a lot of other Sedona mountain bikers who know the whole story.

Do Jennifer and her boyfriend offer to do free tours of the great Sedona trail system? Do they offer to do barbecues for MTBR members they have never met before and did one ride with? Do they give ride suggestions to MTBR members?

Have either of them ever invited me over to their house for a barbecue? Have they ever invited any MTBR member over to their houses for dinner?

I have had Jennifer's boyfriend over to my house and invited him to other evening festivities which has attended at least three times. We were close trail buddies for several years.

Then Jennifer needed a sacrificial lamb and here we are trying to work through this part of the mountain bike user built trail process. It will be interesting how it all works out with the RTCA process.
    I will address this all later, Just the first lines are just BS!

As a personal favor to me, and out of respect to me and others on this forum: Please take note of my signature VVVV refrain from posting personal interest questions while contemplating it's meaning and I will get back to this tomorrow.

Thank you

Clinton

banned
    TD,

You tried what and it didn't work?

No C64 never answered the question, just as I, your supporters and anyone else will not answer that question, answering it serves not positive constructive purpose for anything!

From my and others viewpoint, you sir are the only one, as you say is "stuck in the mud", we are all just standing outside, on dry trail wondering why you continue to roll and play in it like a newborn piglet searching for a teat to suckle till belly is full. Perhaps if you were to quiet yourself of mind, you may then hear the mothers call for dinner.

Just saying respectfully.

?5

I have no idea I have not talked with them since like sometime around last late April or May.
    OK let's move on to making Skidmap the best go to map product for Sedona mountain bikers. I think I can be of some help in providing trail beta and good loops to ride. Would anyone have a problem with Skidmap becoming the most comprehensive interactive program available on the net free of charge?

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by chongoman View Post
    Cripes sake! How many years will you let let yourself get trolled? We're talking *years* of the same stuff. Most of regulars here over the last five years have gotten trolled by a TD post, took our lumps and laughed it off.
    Arguing with TD is like trying to convince a woman that the toilet seat should be left up and not down. It's also like chopping up celery, mixing that with motor oil and using it as a salve for sore joints.
    Ever cross your mind, some are just playing the game with TD? As I have stated before, don't care for TD's online persona! As for hating TD, I don't hate anyone. Thanks for your imput, I need to get ready for a ride and finish reading a coffee book.

PS: It's Mobil1 and Celery!

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    OK let's move on to making Skidmap the best go to map product for Sedona mountain bikers. I think I can be of some help in providing trail beta and good loops to ride. Would anyone have a problem with Skidmap becoming the most comprehensive interactive program available on the net free of charge?
    TD,

This post and the previous post are both chasing a rabbit down it's own hole and that is not how you catch a rabbit. I cannot help you if you continue this activity, so I am not going to, and you might go crazy with it.

I know better in how to set a trap and force the rabbit into it than you will ever realize! I have sorrow for you my friend, you continue to fail to see the light even when it's shining right into your eyes.

I am here if you want positive constructive advice, and will always give it to you unselfishly, but I tire from the chase so I am taking a break.

Peace be with you TD!

I am Bob
    Ever cross your mind, some are just playing the game with TD? As I have stated before, don't care for TD's online persona! As for hating TD, I don't hate anyone. Thanks for your imput, I need to get ready for a ride and finish reading a coffee book.

PS: It's Mobil1 and Celery!
    Holy horse corpse beating...
    Can you at least work in drink recipes if you're going to play the Sedrama game? The eggnog info served me well.

Shovel Ready
    Holy horse corpse beating...
    Can you at least work in drink recipes if you're going to play the Sedrama game? The eggnog info served me well.
    For you, I will do my best to include a few recipes.

Meatbomb
    Does Jennifer's boyfriend have a name or does everyone refer to him simply as 'Jennifer's boyfriend '?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Does Jennifer's boyfriend have a name or does everyone refer to him simply as 'Jennifer's boyfriend '?
    A name would humanize him, thus making it harder to label him as the enemy. It's easier to assign your hate to a nameless, faceless bad guy. It helps the psyche.

Shift less, Pedal more.
    99% of the constipated people don't give a sh!t.
    I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I'm not......Dolemite.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    holy horse corpse beating...
    Can you at least work in drink recipes if you're going to play the sedrama game? The eggnog info served me well.
    lmmfaot!!!!

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by eazy_e View Post
    a name would humanize him, thus making it harder to label him as the enemy. It's easier to assign your hate to a nameless, faceless bad guy. It helps the psyche.
    <<<<<< lol!!

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by birdss View Post
    99% of the constipated people don't give a sh!t.
    lol!!!
    Last edited by RideNShine; 01-14-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Shovel Ready
    Well I can't speak for Eggnog today. But the home made chicken/tortellini soup I had for lunch was killer.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Well I can't speak for Eggnog today. But the home made chicken/tortellini soup I had for lunch was killer.
    Man that sounds good!! But because of dirt bags like you, I can't eat that!!!

Has anyone ever noticed how C64 always puts out great ideas but doesn't share them with those that cook! NOOOOOOOOOooooooooo he shares them with people who eat!! Making them beg for his recipe and he wonders "why are all these stupid people asking me for the recipe I never said I could cook I just said I liked chicken/tortellini soup...try telling someone that cares about cooking and we will be all the better for it!". Dude why don't you just try putting yourself in my shoes for once and maybe just maybe you can see I'm wasting our time!!!

BTW C64

OT, I'm keeping the BS's below 130 with diet alone and below 120 fasting w/metformin.

R&S

Shovel Ready
    Man that sounds good!! But because of dirt bags like you, I can't eat that!!!

Has anyone ever noticed how C64 always puts out great ideas but doesn't share them with those that cook! NOOOOOOOOOooooooooo he shares them with people who eat!! Making them beg for his recipe and he wonders "why are all these stupid people asking me for the recipe I never said I could cook I just said I liked chicken/tortellini soup...try telling someone that cares about cooking and we will be all the better for it!". Dude why don't you just try putting yourself in my shoes for once and maybe just maybe you can see I'm wasting our time!!!

BTW C64

OT, I'm keeping the BS's below 130 with diet alone and below 120 fasting w/metformin.

R&S
    If I get all vocal about things. I might get in trouble with the powers that be. Keep it on the low and let it slide under the rug is my motto.

I took a nice shot of insulin before my cup of soup. Plus it was made with all that organic, low sodium and other good for you crap.

I did add celery but no Mobil1 this time.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    If I get all vocal about things. I might get in trouble with the powers that be. Keep it on the low and let it slide under the rug is my motto.

I took a nice shot of insulin before my cup of soup. Plus it was made with all that organic, low sodium and other good for you crap.

I did add celery but no Mobil1 this time.
    I hear ya that there is some good advice UUUUMMMMM YEAAAAA I likes me some soup.

So I assumed that it was great tasting and good for you and we all know that cannot exist together in the same bowl!!! Now I know what "stalking" feels like to TD!!

After your further description of the soup I think I'll pass, Cholesterol is high, but blood pressure has never been abnormal...but the lower portion of my leg with the healing ankle is off color favor of red, and I am unsure of it's meaning and I have real concern.

Instead of Mobil 1 try olive oil, but, don't stir it in just pour, let the oil float on top and let it touch whatever comes to the top!

mtbr member
    I'm bout to start some chili for tonight. No beans, of course. I'll post pics later.

banned
    Aug 2012
    What's for dinner ... All the TD talk got me a bit curious

banned
    Aug 2012

Sorry I looked ... Have a slice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3