Shovel Ready

T100/PMP/Stoney south of the Cave Creek Tunnel

Was out tonight and noticed what I consider an odd set of dug out tracks, maybe from a small back hoe. If one was heading south toward 16th street the area is south of Cortez before the small pit/jump area. It looks like a back hoe track dug in while trying to climb up one of the small ravines. What's odd is these dug out sections are maybe a foot long, half a foot wide and 8 inches deep with about two feet of spacing between each set. There are maybe four sets of these holes on the out side lip on each side of the trail. Night riding or even someone with a faster pace heading North could catch one of these holes and end up at the bottom of the ravine. Center of the trail is fine, but it's an easy section to go a little wide so I figured I would mention it.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

Dave
    Sounds like a UFO to me.

I was just jumping out there last Saturday. Didn't see them.
    I need to ride more and work less.

im4Gsus
    hmm...i think you're talking about Rollercoater which goes all the way south to cheryl st and dead ends a few yards further on 16th st.
    that's a fave of mine and usually zoom down enjoying the big rollers.

i was thinking of going there this saturday, so i'll be looking for those tracks/death traps.

thanks tim.
    "If God is your co-pilot you're in the wrong seat!" S Barrington

Shovel Ready
    North of the pit on the lower line where you kind of do a left than right into a ravine. It's nothing serious as the center of the line is fine. Holes are not that big to cause a real concern unless you catch a wheel in one. I've been riding that area for a while and this is the first time I have seen them.

UFO I doubt it, but there were black helicopters following me.

Shovel Ready
    More noticeable heading north back to Cortez. Again not a huge issue I just found the small dug out sections odd.