Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: u2metoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,902

    Sunrise Video Stoke

    I jumped on the GnarGnar van on Saturday up to Sunrise, and it was a blast.

    BTW, the Giant Glory I rented from G-nar-G-nar ruled.

    Here is a dorky little video of the day:


  2. #2
    Shred...it's the new drug
    Reputation: latedropbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,846
    Such a gnarly video! Those trails look sooooo goooooood and tacky...yum! Only three weekends left till Arizona's only lift assisted park closes. Better go get sum while its open! We're running van up there every weekend until they close. Thanks again Sam! You looked so natural on that Glory...yeah buddy!

  3. #3
    Break it, Fix it, Ride it
    Reputation: Dag Nabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,856
    Nice! Wish I had the dough to give it a go. I'd really like to throw a leg over a big bike. The Mammoth trip looks great too! Keep it up GGT!
    Today's the day I eat bikes.

  4. #4
    Give it a crank
    Reputation: Mtn-Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,913
    Love your video edits! Timed perfectly to the length of the great soundtrack!

  5. #5
    Shred...it's the new drug
    Reputation: latedropbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,846
    Dag Nabbit...don't let a silly thing like a few bucks keep you from the Gnar.
    Got to this link and subscribe to our mailing list and get a 15% off coupon code to be used during August. Thanks for the stoke!

    Gnar Gnar News Letter - Save 15% - GnarGnar Tours

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tsefreeflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    446
    Mmm, looks like fun. Cant wait till those trails are covered in snow either as well, so I can shred a different way too
    Tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly!

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    157
    awesome vid!

    Wish I could have made it up there this weekend... soon!

  8. #8
    Shred...it's the new drug
    Reputation: latedropbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,846
    Quote Originally Posted by juggles View Post
    awesome vid!

    Wish I could have made it up there this weekend... soon!
    Better not wait too long...there's only 3 weekends left. Last weekend is Labor day...get sum!

  9. #9
    My other ride is your mom
    Reputation: Maadjurguer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,395
    Sam...you editing keeps getting better....good work.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: u2metoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob View Post
    such a gnarly video! Those trails look sooooo goooooood and tacky...yum! Only three weekends left till arizona's only lift assisted park closes. Better go get sum while its open! We're running van up there every weekend until they close. Thanks again sam! You looked so natural on that glory...yeah buddy!
    yb!!!:d

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: u2metoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Dag Nabbit View Post
    Nice! Wish I had the dough to give it a go. I'd really like to throw a leg over a big bike. The Mammoth trip looks great too! Keep it up GGT!
    Do eeet!

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: u2metoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn-Rider View Post
    Love your video edits! Timed perfectly to the length of the great soundtrack!
    Thanks, man!

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: u2metoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by tsefreeflow View Post
    Mmm, looks like fun. Cant wait till those trails are covered in snow either as well, so I can shred a different way too
    I've yet to ski there...

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: u2metoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    Sam...you editing keeps getting better....good work.
    Thanks, broseph!

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tsefreeflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    446
    Good skiing/snowboarding, but just dont stay at the "resort", it's like being in some third world country lol.
    Tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly!

  16. #16
    dirt visionary
    Reputation: clockwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,220
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob View Post
    Better not wait too long...there's only 3 weekends left. Last weekend is Labor day...get sum!
    yup because we never know if its going to open the following year
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

  17. #17
    Shred...it's the new drug
    Reputation: latedropbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,846
    Quote Originally Posted by clockwork View Post
    yup because we never know if its going to open the following year
    that's scary true...at least angel fire is only a short 10 hour drive away

  18. #18
    dirt visionary
    Reputation: clockwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,220
    Oh yeah AF yum yum can't wait for the freeride festival !
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

  19. #19
    parenting for gnarness
    Reputation: chollaball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,640
    good stuff!

  20. #20
    Dirt Bike Craig
    Reputation: FMX_DBC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    454
    Is that not the most sketchy wood bridge ever? I think it needs a few more missing or broken slats....or maybe some new ones

    Wish I could make it this year but I'll be getting my fill in Colorado at the end of the month

    Great video though! The footage and editing looked great
    Check out my photography on RedBubble http://www.redbubble.com/people/fmxdbc

  21. #21
    Huffy Rider
    Reputation: motochick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,371
    That wood bridge is totally safe! It's held together with chicken wire and duct tape. Nice video!

  22. #22
    Wait for me!
    Reputation: whoopwhoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by FMX_DBC View Post
    Is that not the most sketchy wood bridge ever? I think it needs a few more missing or broken slats....or maybe some new ones

    Wish I could make it this year but I'll be getting my fill in Colorado at the end of the month

    Great video though! The footage and editing looked great
    It's in better shape than it was last season! It used to be if you got close enough to the edge a plank or two would fling off as you rode over it!

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    323
    Nice dorky little video - I like!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •