Dirty Monkey

Subliminal messages/advertising....

Wondering, does subliminal advertising really work? I know this is WAY OT, but for example, what does the pic say? To me, if I was, say working for a company that dealt with this, it would say "rep me so your friends can get REAL beer, free samples/cheap-reduced prices! NO FIZZY YELLOW STUFF!
    Last edited by dirtluvraz; 10-05-2006 at 02:33 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]"May The Schwartz Be With You!"[/SIZE]

Large wheels & one gear
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtluvraz
    Wondering, does subliminal advertising really work? I know this is WAY OT, but for example, what does the pic say? To me, if I was, say working for a company that dealt with this, it would say "rep me so your friends can get REAL beer, free samples/cheap-reduced prices! NO FIZZY YELLOW STUFF!
    It says to me that in the world of beer, there is a dominent dominion of dominence and the beer on the right is that dominent one of dominence dominating the the one on the left.

Bottoms up!

And to keep this in association with bikes. The one on the left would be the easier one to carry on your bike. But, you would probably want the larger one on the right so in exchange you would dump out your spare tubes, pump, multitool to fit it in your camelbak.