Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Downhill Spokesmodel
    Reputation: ShortBusJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    543

    ... and if we just ... Special Sunday ShortBus Shuttles

    Well, I have to work this weekend and the weather is supposed to be cool and wet, so I was thinking of running the ShortBus this Sunday from 5:30 to 9:30.
    Should be able to get four runs in before I have to leave for work at 9:30.
    The rain should make the trails super tackilicious.
    If your not heading for the high country this weekend, come on out and shred SoMo
    Now I DRIVE the short bus!!


    Help increase ShortBus' rep

  2. #2
    !@#$%&!
    Reputation: zukicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    270
    Sounds fun, I haven't been able to get down there with you guys yet. I think I might this time.

    Scorpion Gulch?

  3. #3
    Downhill Spokesmodel
    Reputation: ShortBusJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by zukicidal
    Scorpion Gulch?
    Yeah, that would be the place.
    Now I DRIVE the short bus!!


    Help increase ShortBus' rep

  4. #4
    !@#$%&!
    Reputation: zukicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortBusJames
    Yeah, that would be the place.
    Cool. What's the fee?

  5. #5
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,012
    Hmmmm if my morning plans fall through then I will be making this one. I love riding SoMo nice and wet!!!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by zukicidal
    Cool. What's the fee?
    generous donations.

  7. #7
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,910
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi
    Hmmmm if my morning plans fall through then I will be making this one. I love riding SoMo nice and wet!!!
    San Diego, San Diego!
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  8. #8
    CAB
    CAB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    San Diego, San Diego!
    I Believe it means a Whales Vagina.
    "You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough."

  9. #9
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,910
    Quote Originally Posted by CAB
    I Believe it means a Whales Vagina.
    True, hey I will catch up with you next week. I want to do some Mingus shuttles next weekend or some xc in flag.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  10. #10
    CAB
    CAB is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    True, hey I will catch up with you next week. I want to do some Mingus shuttles next weekend or some xc in flag.
    Sweet.
    "You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough."

  11. #11
    !@#$%&!
    Reputation: zukicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    270
    Sweet. I'm stoked. Just scored the bike I was looking for- 2005 Big Hit. Might have two more riders with me. What's the limit on the bus?

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by zukicidal
    Sweet. I'm stoked. Just scored the bike I was looking for- 2005 Big Hit. Might have two more riders with me. What's the limit on the bus?
    no worries. Bus holds lots! I've been in it with 23 others.

  13. #13
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarkos
    no worries. Bus holds lots! I've been in it with 23 others.
    "Legend" in the house! See you there, are you ready to try some "Demo lines"?!?!

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    "Legend" in the house! See you there, are you ready to try some "Demo lines"?!?!
    Mini is dialed. Try not to crash, you just got back.

  15. #15
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarkos
    Mini is dialed. Try not to crash, you just got back.
    I'll follow you to ensure the smoothest lines...

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    I'll follow you to ensure the smoothest lines...
    Actually, I should follow you to the "Legend Slayer".

  17. #17
    !@#$%&!
    Reputation: zukicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    270
    Bump.

    The two other riders coming with me bailed but I'm pumped and ready to ride. See ya there!

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,353
    I'm digging tomorrow at McDowell. Got to finish what we started.

  19. #19
    !@#$%&!
    Reputation: zukicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    270
    Thanks for the rides today James! I had a friggin blast! My "new" Big Hit is a big hit with me! Awesome.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bwest4555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2
    This time I'm gonna nix my Sat night plans so I can get my arse up early enough to be able to ride this weeekend! Thanks again James for letting me know how to find you on here!

    And Zukidal Thanks again for taking me to the bottom of geronimo to drop off my car and then half way up, then BACK to my car (since Capt. Dip-$h!+ left his shin and elbow pads in the car) then back up to the top of the mtn. so I could at least get one run in. You're the man bro!!

  21. #21
    !@#$%&!
    Reputation: zukicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest4555
    This time I'm gonna nix my Sat night plans so I can get my arse up early enough to be able to ride this weeekend! Thanks again James for letting me know how to find you on here!

    And Zukidal Thanks again for taking me to the bottom of geronimo to drop off my car and then half way up, then BACK to my car (since Capt. Dip-$h!+ left his shin and elbow pads in the car) then back up to the top of the mtn. so I could at least get one run in. You're the man bro!!
    Glad to hear you survived! No problem on the ride, I would have been bummed if I missed the bus too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •