I am Bob

SoMo sat 1/20/07 (today!)

sat 1/20/07 somo ride?
    If it dries up enough I'm thinking of some SoMo action midday today maybe around 12 or 1pm.
    I'm up for anything as usual, but here is a ride that I like. Start beverly canyon, east loop to desert classic, hike up (it's not a long hike) telegraph pass, ride the road to national and down national.
    If you think that idea is wacked. post a better one. post up if you're interested!
    Pwrtrainer?? are you riding today?

I am Walt
    I am dropping off at a 10 am swim practice, then heading to SoMo for a mellow ride on the SS. Probably just DC out and back from the ramadas, including the Secret Trail. I loop it like a lollipop, sometimes going farther west to the stone bench. Probably launching at around 10:15.
    Ride more; post less...

I am Walt
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    I am dropping off at a 10 am swim practice, then heading to SoMo for a mellow ride on the SS. Probably just DC out and back from the ramadas, including the Secret Trail. I loop it like a lollipop, sometimes going farther west to the stone bench. Probably launching at around 10:15.
    I'm out...daughter was wrong about her practice time and missed it, so no SoMo today...
    Ride more; post less...

I am Bob
    Next time. I'll see you for the bypass.

Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
    Rode T100 area today... Started off at DD, Hit Lava Lane and Stoney Mountain (?) loop. Still trying to get familier with that area. Trails were a little bit wet but very nice. It was a good day on the bike!
    Can you hear me now?

I am Walt
    Quote Originally Posted by cycljunkie
    Rode T100 area today... Started off at DD, Hit Lava Lane and Stoney Mountain (?) loop. Still trying to get familier with that area. Trails were a little bit wet but very nice. It was a good day on the bike!
    You ride?
    Ride more; post less...

Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    You ride?
    Wait a minute... Is that an 'approved' MTB term? If so, then why yes... I do.

PS - the Syntace bars are sweet...
    Can you hear me now?