Just Joshin' ya!

SOMO Ride Thursday Morning or Whenever Friday

Is anyone interested in a South Mountain ride tomorrow (2-28) morning at like 9 or Friday (2-29) whenever?
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

mtbr member

I'd like to join.

Don't know if we have met. I'm the guy from Boulder that joined Kathleen, Mike, etc. after Christmas out at the Usery/Pass Mtn ride.

I'd like to ride South Mtn tomorrow. How long do you plan to ride? And which trails?

Thanks,
    -- Lee

Just Joshin' ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeHall
    Don't know if we have met. I'm the guy from Boulder that joined Kathleen, Mike, etc. after Christmas out at the Usery/Pass Mtn ride.

I'd like to ride South Mtn tomorrow. How long do you plan to ride? And which trails?

Thanks,
    -- Lee
    I probably will ride Mormon to National up to the saddle and back down National. Probably like 2 hours. I will start at the Pima Canyon trailhead at 9. I am open to other possibilities though.
    Getting a dropper post is like getting a bidet. I didn't know I needed one until I get one and boy, does my ass thank me.

mtbr member
    I'm not going to make it. Got back waaaay too late from my (rather dark) ride this evening. Let me know if you want to ride Friday morning.

Members who have read this thread: 0