Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

So nice out! Anyone riding today

2K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  big0mike 
#1 ·
Just checking to see if anyone wants to shuttle/ride somewhere? I was thinking somo or globe

#12 ·
Phillbo said:
just got in a quick ride.. watching the nonsoon roll in from Taliesin overlook was cool .
Did you pass me at all? I was out there from about 5:30 - 7:30...fixed a flat at the Overlook as that storm rolled in, with the wind blowing like crazy!! Had a godd ride, and it felt "cool" as hell!! So nice for this time of year!

#16 ·
Just got to work after riding DD------->100------->1A------->irregular loop--------> HAB up the upper Hairball section--------->Down "upper" Cheese Grader ----------> Up and Down VOAZ ---------down 1A --------over to 202----------->back to DD ............Drew

#21 ·
Got out to t100 @ Peoria around 5:30, quick hour ride-no one on the trails except for 4 coyotes, then got chased home by a good block of rain :) It was sweet - except my man is out of commiss for a while - he broke his Niner frame on Sunday climbing Mofo, literally broke the frame in about 4 spots - and no not at the welds! Just after he sold his other 2 bikes, but the NIner was still under warranty, so we'll see. Anyone got a loaner?? :)

#26 ·
Been sick all week, but got off work today, and as I was pulling into the garage to sit on my ass the rest of the day, decided lets go for a ride. Rode DC from Telegraph to Pima and back to Telegraph. Weather was great. I was slow and a bit run down, but still better than sitting around the house.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.