Gold it's the new Pink!

Shuttle 12-6 Somo

Guys,

I know this is last minute but I was busy at work. Does anyone want to shuttle tomorrow? I was thinking Boy Scout camp 9 am or earlier. Hit me up.

Thanks
    Crimson

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson
    Guys,

I know this is last minute but I was busy at work. Does anyone want to shuttle tomorrow? I was thinking Boy Scout camp 9 am or earlier. Hit me up.

Thanks
    Crimson

I might be down, everyone else went to the Boot! I was thinking something more along the lines of Nat top to bottom one run, I then have to bolt back to QC to finish packing. I have a truck if you can hold 2 bikes then it would work out leme know what you think....

Gold it's the new Pink!
    That sounds great. It would be great to get a run in with you before you head to Calli. If you sign up you better show up!!!!......... LOL!!

I pm'd you my phone number hit me up I will be up pretty late tonight.

Later
    Crimson

mtbr member
    Hows 9am work for you at the Pima Lot?

Gold it's the new Pink!
    edit

Gold it's the new Pink!
    Sounds good bro. Shoot me a pm with your number or give me a ring. I will be up for a while.

Crimson

sixsixtysix
    Quote Originally Posted by markskee
    I might be down, everyone else went to the Boot! I was thinking something more along the lines of Nat top to bottom one run, I then have to bolt back to QC to finish packing. I have a truck if you can hold 2 bikes then it would work out leme know what you think....
    One run wonder!

Gold it's the new Pink!
    It was a good ride guys. Great weather and the Fox 40 rc2 is insane. I however have a ton of tuning to do on it will all the custom work it has. Right now its very stiff. There were a lot of hikers and unfortunately I broke my chain but overall a good day.

Highlights of the day. Giving this old hiker lady a ride to her car since she got lost. I now have a fan club. ......"now that I am divorced"........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can here it now from the group.....Hey it really cool that your Grandma is shuttling us. That's not my Grandma I am hitting that LOL LOL LOL I had to do it Duece Bigalow style to get my new Fork the Fox 40 RC-duecey!!!

Crimson