Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Short notice in Sedona

779 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Jime89 
#1 ·
Hello all. I am from Pennsylvania and on a short notice ended up in Sedona tonight and will leave Tuesday morning. I am looking to ride since I have heard such great things. I need a rental and would need either a group ride or some good directions. Any one have suggestions? Thanks!

#8 ·
report back on what you decided on for a rental and what trail(s) you rode.

I just moved about a mile away from the Hilton where you are staying and have yet to get a chance to ride a single trail in Sedona. I just moved the house and am still working in Phx for the next few weeks. pure torture.

#9 ·
First, I'll say my ride was great and I really enjoyed it. I ended up renting from Bike and Bean which their shop was really cool and had a great bike shop feel to it. I rode from the shop to (forgive me if I confuse some of these names) slim shady to templeton (out to the switchbacks and back) to easy breezy under the highway to bell rock pathway and back to the shop. The ride and trails were phenomenal. Being from Pennsylvania we have an entirely different landscape and type of riding so it was a great experience. I even got to hike some of the short trails to the top of some of the rocks too. All in all, the trip, the ride, and my overall experience were all great and thanks to everyone for their replies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.